US 2020 Election Prediction

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

US 2020 Election Prediction

Post by ed the head »

Thursday July 23 2020

Watching :( (in horror) as events unfold, I see the US 2020 Election going this way.

Trump's approval ratings continue to decline through the pre-election cycle while he continues to double down on fear mongering in his paid and taxpayer furnished ads. To further the political divide, American cities under Democratic leadership are targets of continuing Federal incitement to riots :roll: while cities under Republican leadership are not https://ballotpedia.org/Party_affiliati ... est_cities. Meanwhile, Trump and his widely corrupted Republican sycophants continue to sow seeds of doubt :?: :idea: regarding VOTER FRAUD, Trump's oh so obvious Trump card IF he loses the election. Meanwhile, RBG's health continues to deteriorate. If the cancer doesn't fit Team :evil: Trump's desired timeline, maybe they find her hanging Epstein style. Team Trump fast tracks another secure vote on the Supreme Court. Behind the scenes, Trump is securing support from police unions in large east coast metropolitan areas who have been filling the ranks for the Federal interventions referenced above. One more obvious Trump card. :twisted:

As November approaches, Trump's bungling of the covid crisis and it's deadly and costly impact are apparent to all but a very few uber corrupted and/or especially demented, evil people and Trump loses in an historic landslide.

Team Biden does not adequately contingency plan for such a outcome. Biden Win - Trump Voter Fraud Claim

IF Biden Win THEN Trump Card1
IF Biden Win THEN Trump Card2
IF all else fails, then Trump Card3 - Corrupt Police Install Corrupt Dictator

Death of a Republic.
:(

I hope I am wrong.

He who tries to shine dims his own light
Willjay

Re: US 2020 Election Prediction

Post by Willjay »

It’s going to get ugly here in the USA if your here VOTE if your not here for your own safety stay away, very far away about a half a day if you travel by dragon fly
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

ed the head wrote: Thu 23rd Jul 2020 03:31 pm Thursday July 23 2020

Watching :( (in horror) as events unfold, I see the US 2020 Election going this way.

Trump's approval ratings continue to decline through the pre-election cycle while he continues to double down on fear mongering in his paid and taxpayer furnished ads. To further the political divide, American cities under Democratic leadership are targets of continuing Federal incitement to riots :roll: while cities under Republican leadership are not https://ballotpedia.org/Party_affiliati ... est_cities. Meanwhile, Trump and his widely corrupted Republican sycophants continue to sow seeds of doubt :?: :idea: regarding VOTER FRAUD, Trump's oh so obvious Trump card IF he loses the election. Meanwhile, RBG's health continues to deteriorate. If the cancer doesn't fit Team :evil: Trump's desired timeline, maybe they find her hanging Epstein style. Team Trump fast tracks another secure vote on the Supreme Court. Behind the scenes, Trump is securing support from police unions in large east coast metropolitan areas who have been filling the ranks for the Federal interventions referenced above. One more obvious Trump card. :twisted:

As November approaches, Trump's bungling of the covid crisis and it's deadly and costly impact are apparent to all but a very few uber corrupted and/or especially demented, evil people and Trump loses in an historic landslide.

Team Biden does not adequately contingency plan for such a outcome. Biden Win - Trump Voter Fraud Claim

IF Biden Win THEN Trump Card1
IF Biden Win THEN Trump Card2
IF all else fails, then Trump Card3 - Corrupt Police Install Corrupt Dictator

Death of a Republic.
:(

I hope I am wrong.

I hope your wrong too!! :shock:
Willjay wrote: Thu 23rd Jul 2020 04:03 pm It’s going to get ugly here in the USA if your here VOTE if your not here for your own safety stay away, very far away about a half a day if you travel by dragon fly
Very good point Willjay....if you want CHANGE, you must VOTE!! If you don't want these buttheads in office, vote them out. 1 of them is in my district and just fawns over the man. He definitely won't be getting my vote again this year.

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
ed the head

Post by ed the head »

Willjay wrote: Thu 23rd Jul 2020 04:03 pm ... very far away about a half a day if you travel by dragon fly
:mrgreen: Jimi :mrgreen:
ed the head

Post by ed the head »

AzLaker wrote: Thu 23rd Jul 2020 04:42 pm

Very good point Willjay....if you want CHANGE, you must VOTE!! If you don't want these buttheads in office, vote them out. 1 of them is in my district and just fawns over the man. He definitely won't be getting my vote again this year.

AzLaker
8)

8) :mrgreen: THANK YOU!!
Boat Drinks

Post by Boat Drinks »

Trump in a landslide. It won't be close. Trump is a buffoon but the other side is clinically insane. I'm not a Trump fan but the silent majority is huge. Democrats are unrecognisable. JFK would be branded a right wing lunatic in today's world.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

My bet would also be on trump.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

DjShaggy wrote: Thu 23rd Jul 2020 09:57 pm My bet would also be on trump.
Boat Drinks wrote: Thu 23rd Jul 2020 08:15 pm Trump in a landslide. It won't be close. Trump is a buffoon but the other side is clinically insane. I'm not a Trump fan but the silent majority is huge. Democrats are unrecognisable. JFK would be branded a right wing lunatic in today's world.
Your not serious are you guys? I agree 100% what you say about Tdump, but every time he opens his mouth, he loses more votes. And he does that on a daily bases. The silent majority might be big in your opinion (they're not), but if this country has got half a brain they'll vote for Biden. Maybe Kayne West!! :lol: Now, I'm not saying he's better then Tdump, because both parties suck, but 4 more years of MAGA, and the good old U.S.A. is in real BIG trouble.
First, you have to VOTE to let your voices be heard!!

AzLaker
8)
Boat Drinks

Post by Boat Drinks »

63% of American are afraid to voice an opinion about politics because some leftist scumbag will retaliate with violence or social doxxing and threats.
I've been an indepent all my life but would drag myself down the sidewalks of San Francisco in my speedos to vote for Trump. Not because he's Trump because the other side is so much worse, Landslide. Trump will win the popular vote and the electoral. If you're in Europe getting your news from CNN you have no idea whats actually happening in America. See you in November.
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Boat Drinks wrote: Fri 24th Jul 2020 04:06 pm 63% of American are afraid to voice an opinion about politics because some leftist scumbag will retaliate with violence or social doxxing and threats.
I've been an indepent all my life but would drag myself down the sidewalks of San Francisco in my speedos to vote for Trump. Not because he's Trump because the other side is so much worse, Landslide. Trump will win the popular vote and the electoral. If you're in Europe getting your news from CNN you have no idea whats actually happening in America. See you in November.

So what is Tdump doing in Portland? Let the states govern themselves. No one has asked Tdump to come in and take over. Our country has 50 states, not 1 state, but that could change if Tdump gets back in office.
I live in the U.S. and get my news from a variety of outlets, even Fox news, just to hear what the right has to say. Even they're having a hard time defending this man.

AzLaker
8)
Boat Drinks

Post by Boat Drinks »

Hes protecting Federal assets. Federal meaning owned by all Americans. Personally I don't care if Portland is washed into the sewer but the president has a constitutional obligation to protect citizens and property if the states cant or refuse.
Flemish

Post by Flemish »

2016 - Trump vote 63,000,000
Non Trump vote 74,000,000
Another 10,000,000 gone in 2020.
2020 - Trump vote 53,000,000
Non Trump vote 84,000,000
The orange freak is DONE!
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Boat Drinks wrote: Fri 24th Jul 2020 05:49 pm Hes protecting Federal assets. Federal meaning owned by all Americans. Personally I don't care if Portland is washed into the sewer but the president has a constitutional obligation to protect citizens and property if the states cant or refuse.
That was his lame excuse to call the Feds in. The state WAS handling the situation, they didn't ask for help from the Feds, which is the normal procedure. Tdump didn't even know the mayor's name, who by the way got gassed trying to diffuse the situation.
Now he thinks all the cities or states that are lead by democrat's, don't know how to run these cities or states. But here's a man who doesn't even know how to run this great country.....except into the ground. :evil:

AzLaker
8)
Boat Drinks

Post by Boat Drinks »

Ok I don't want to argue here. You believe that nonsense if it makes you feel like a sjw. End of.
lets smoke some weed.
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Boat Drinks wrote: Fri 24th Jul 2020 06:41 pm Ok I don't want to argue here. You believe that nonsense if it makes you feel like a sjw. End of.
lets smoke some weed.

Don't call me a Social Justice Warrior. If my views are opposite of yours, do you know what they would call you? And I hope that's not the case. :roll: :shock:

AzLaker
8)