Advice for weekend

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Zra1985

Advice for weekend

Post by Zra1985 »

Hello everyone , me and my husband are coming to Amsterdam this weekend for 3 nights
In the evenings we want to visit a few coffeeshops. I've been to Amsterdam a few times times and we go to the same coffeeshops (Dolphins, Prix, Rookies)
We did say last time we'll try somewhere new so we went to Easytimes and Abraxas and it was so busy so we end up going back to our usual places. Could anyone recommend a coffeeshop that isn't too busy? Preferably one that does space cakes as husband prefers edibles.

Also I am really bad at rolling! I always end up getting a pre made joint but once when I came with a friend who can roll I was able to try different strains which was brilliant. I feel so limited with the pre made joints, any tips on rolling???

FlyByNite

Re: Advice for weekend

Post by FlyByNite »

Stop at a headshop and get some pre rolled empty cones and stuff them yourself.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
dlw

Post by dlw »

Ricks cafe or green house effect(hill st blues at the market)
dlw

Post by dlw »

Ricks cafe or green house effect(hill st blues at the market) you seem to be going to all the tourist coffee shops..stopped going to them a long time ago
Daz1976

Post by Daz1976 »

Lucky you 😀 What I'd give to be in the Dam

Where are you staying - if central then get yourself a map and visit further afield (away from the crowds),

My personal recommendation would be to find het ballonetje (east of the centre) - Me and my wife's all time favourite 😀 It's nice and chilled and ideal for couples, staff are cool and we often end up chatting to locals.

Another cracking place was coffeeshop relax - found that on our last trip as we stayed in the hotel right beside it. Was never too busy with tourists 😎

I like the Amsterdam genetics edibles range - worth a try - available in het ballonetje (and other places as well)

Study the map for a bit and I'm sure you'll have a ball wherever you end up ✌️😎
Smell the flowers while you can✌️
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Daz1976 wrote: Wed 9th Sep 2020 11:08 pm
My personal recommendation would be to find het ballonetje (east of the centre) - Me and my wife's all time favourite 😀 It's nice and chilled and ideal for couples, staff are cool and we often end up chatting to locals.
They also sell Red Velvet Cakes one of my fav edibles and OP mentioned edibles.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Daz1976

Post by Daz1976 »

They also sell Red Velvet Cakes one of my fav edibles and OP mentioned edibles.
[/quote]

👍 My favourite is the spacetry chocobar
Smell the flowers while you can✌️