Tenerife smoker friendly accommodation

damagedagain

Tenerife smoker friendly accommodation

Post by damagedagain »

Hi folks , heading back to tenerife for new years , I'm wondering does anybody have any good experiences in tenerife south for smoker friendly accommodation , any help I would appreciate it , hope you are all keeping high and safe in all the madness
Peace

RoMoney

Re: Tenerife smoker friendly accommodation

Post by RoMoney »

damagedagain wrote: Thu 3rd Dec 2020 05:39 pm Hi folks , heading back to tenerife for new years , I'm wondering does anybody have any good experiences in tenerife south for smoker friendly accommodation , any help I would appreciate it , hope you are all keeping high and safe in all the madness
Peace
Glad to see someone travelling! Either of the two clubs Greenhouse or L20 Las Amercias will help you with that if you message them. They also organise 420 boat trips as well.

When I went I booked an adult only hotel, then you can just smoke on your balcony without any issues.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
damagedagain

Post by damagedagain »

How's it going Ro, ye I'm making a break for it , badly need a bit of sun after this year , thanks for that man I've got an invite with greenhouse so I'll contact them again and see what they say
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

damagedagain wrote: Thu 3rd Dec 2020 08:52 pm How's it going Ro, ye I'm making a break for it , badly need a bit of sun after this year , thanks for that man I've got an invite with greenhouse so I'll contact them again and see what they say
All good, struggling through 2020 :mrgreen: Best place to go, it's the only part of Spain with no curfew!!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
GeneralSmoke1

Post by GeneralSmoke1 »

We booked a private apartment in November and smoked on the balcony with no issues
Done the same for end of this month
Have a good one
✌🏻