Took Plunge and Booked up

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Ghost

Took Plunge and Booked up

Post by Ghost »

Took a leap of faith and booked up a couple of trips, 1 in October and 1 at the end of November and hope that travel and restrictions are a little better by then for any of us that have trips booked up for end this year :)

What is everyone else's plans for trips this year :?:

What is everyone's thought's on 420 2022 then :?: i have booked an Hotel with Balcony for 18th April 2022 for the week so i have something already in place as i thought it looked quite booked up for that period already. My flights are the same ones from 2020 which i have just kept bumping the dates over, be good to hear what everyone else's plans for 2022 are :D

Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
brufy

Re: Took Plunge and Booked up

Post by brufy »

Fingers crossed!
Over four years on ACD and none the wiser…
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Dates are if travel is allowed are =

October 27th until 1st November 2021 - Hopefully if they are letting the UK in.

November 28th until 1st December 2021 - with a mate for his last trip before settling down.

April 18th until 22nd April 2022 - hope to meet up with as many of you regular 420 visitors and have a good old smoke up :D
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Sun 27th Jun 2021 11:49 am Dates are if travel is allowed are =

October 27th until 1st November 2021 - Hopefully if they are letting the UK in.

November 28th until 1st December 2021 - with a mate for his last trip before settling down.

April 18th until 22nd April 2022 - hope to meet up with as many of you regular 420 visitors and have a good old smoke up :D
Nice one Ghost. You're definitely making up for lost time. :mrgreen: Hope to see you in 420/2022.

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Sun 27th Jun 2021 01:16 pm
Nice one Ghost. You're definitely making up for lost time. :mrgreen: Hope to see you in 420/2022.

AzLaker
8)
Hi AzLaker :thumbup: trying to mate. Would be great to see you in 2022 Az for a meet up and good smoke sesh and hopefully everything should be back in full swing by then and moving around the world a lot easier :D My 420/2022 trip is the one i/we should have made in 2020 :lol: which i have just kept moving the dates. I am hoping we get there in October{especially for my birthday} as like most people i expect being in town any time soon would be amazing not just for the smoke but just being in our favourite city :D .
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Well KLM have sent me an email with a change of flight details for my October trip. Was supposed to be travelling out on the 27th October but now they have moved it to the 28th in the evening which means shall not get into town until gone 9pm now :roll:
I had already moved the flight out from the 28th to the 27th because of the arrival time but now i am back on the 28th flight :lol: ,got my fingers crossed that it goes ahead, but i am not banking on it. Well done to anyone who gets a trip in this year and makes the most of it, killing me slowly :lol:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Quick update guys 'n' gals - cancelled the October trip before they changed the restrictions - much to my disgust - will now be up the Brecon Beacons for the week and doing some trail riding at Bike Park Wales and other locations for my birthday :D

The November trip is still going ahead :D and am well looking forward to it, my mate is back on track funding wise and is game for a blaze up to make up for a few of the lost trips we have missed, so all is looking good :thumbup: for us.

The Dab - a - Doo event is on when we are in town and i am trying to secure a couple of judges passes for the event to make my mates last trip an extremely special one for him with some good memories hopefully and some good old laughs for the week.

Aprils 420 trip is all still booked 18th - 22nd but may extend that yet by a couple more days if there are a few people around town after the 20th?

Lets hope everything holds for everyone of us and we can get back to some form of normality peeps
matty223

Post by matty223 »

I am also booked for April 2022
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

matty223 wrote: Tue 26th Oct 2021 02:26 pm I am also booked for April 2022
:thumbup: :clap:

AzLaker
8)
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Update on the November trip = As the 8pm restrictions in the Dam have not helped our trip out at all. :( We are still committed to this trip and have upgraded our digs so that we can smoke there now. Have a Rapid Antigen Test booked a couple of hours before the flight and have all the other correct paperwork :?: (hopefully). Just upgrading the digs and having to book a test before hand has bumped the price up by an extra £100 each :!: so that's not a good start and we also have to have a day 2 test booked for when we return which will add to the cost as well.(joke :( )

Am still in 2 minds to just cancel this trip off like the rest and move it into next year as it may be a lot less hassle, we have until Wednesday next week to cancel without losing any money. Really want this trip but also don't want to come back with anything and then be up the creek for a couple week when we return. What would you guys do?

Mates is still game to go as long as i sort everything out, which is the norm any way :lol: Any advice from any one?
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost, I say GO for it!! A little inconvenience going and coming back is worth it. Now that you've updated your digs and can smoke in your room, start hitting the C.S.'s earlier, stock up on the herb before they close and you're good to go. :D You guys will have a great time and I look forward to reading your trip report while you're in town. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Hello Ghost, I won’t try to give you advice on your travels but for us at this point in the pandemic I am not traveling :( I’m old and high risk and also don’t want to deal with people who would rather be destructive than wear a mask :evil: I’m just going to stay home with my medical card and wait for the “storm to clear” :lol:
Have fun with your trip if you take it :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

We're leaning the same way AzLaker is, as long as restrictions won't tighten up further and you've got a smoke friendly crib, plus good company, you're probably gonna have a good time. That is, if you go into it expecting more "home time" and adjust a bit generally, it'll likely be very enjoyable :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Mon 22nd Nov 2021 02:00 pm Ghost, I say GO for it!! A little inconvenience going and coming back is worth it. Now that you've updated your digs and can smoke in your room, start hitting the C.S.'s earlier, stock up on the herb before they close and you're good to go. :D You guys will have a great time and I look forward to reading your trip report while you're in town. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Yes cheers @Az for the :thumbup:, We made our minds up and are going into town for a good blaze up. It has been a bit of hassle jumping through hoops/getting forms and rearranging digs and pre-booking vaccine tests for when we return etc but i think i am at least there now. We will be leaving it in the hands of the 'Herb Gods' now as we pass through airports and border control and on to the promised land :D
Yes we intend getting out earlier in the morning to make the most of the day and then spend the evening blazing it up back at the digs and i will try and give you a little write up as i go :shock: but can't promise on that :lol:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Mon 22nd Nov 2021 04:22 pm We're leaning the same way AzLaker is, as long as restrictions won't tighten up further and you've got a smoke friendly crib, plus good company, you're probably gonna have a good time. That is, if you go into it expecting more "home time" and adjust a bit generally, it'll likely be very enjoyable :mrgreen:
:thumbup: yes we are going to go for it :!: and we are hoping that they do not tighten up restriction further before we have had our fun :D if we couldn't have upgraded our digs then i may have cancelled, but we are good to go :D