Opening up.

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
AzLaker

Re: Opening up.

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Thu 9th Sep 2021 05:21 pm Shame your trips have had to been bumped to next year yet again guys!!. I to have cancelled my trip that was booked for October as KLM kept moving the flight dates and still restrictions in the uk so was able to get a full refund on my flights and digs. I still have a trip booked for end of November but KLM have already cost me a day on that trip so that may have to be cancelled also :evil: but still hoping i can at least get 3 nights in but if still restrictions then i will cancel.

I also have the same dates(or roughly the same, cant remember exactly, will check shortly) for April 2022 :D chaps :wave: bloody well hope we all make this 420 guys as goddam we all need a good old session and a blow out in our favourite city, really miss Dam. Will be good to get to have a smoke in our fav coffeeshops and get to have a conversation with you all :D lets keep hoping
As soon as I canceled my trip, I thought about you Ghost, as you and the Misses were coming in right behind me. Glad to see you got refunded on your first trip. Sure hope things settle down, so you guys can make your trip in November. :)

If Amsterdam is open in April for 420, the coffeeshops will make a ton of cash, just from from all the folks from ACD alone.:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Lets just hope I'm coherent enough to have a proper conversation, as I'm definitely going make up for time lost. :wtf: :thumbup: :mrgreen:
But I'm pretty sure everyone will be thinking the same thing. :lol: :lol:
We're going to need a designated non-stoner who can takes notes, so we can remember wtf we did all week. :shock: :wink: :lol:
Party On :!: :!:

AzLaker
8)

If you never do, you'll never know.
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

AzLaker wrote: Thu 9th Sep 2021 06:23 pm
Ghost wrote: Thu 9th Sep 2021 05:21 pm Shame your trips have had to been bumped to next year yet again guys!!. I to have cancelled my trip that was booked for October as KLM kept moving the flight dates and still restrictions in the uk so was able to get a full refund on my flights and digs. I still have a trip booked for end of November but KLM have already cost me a day on that trip so that may have to be cancelled also :evil: but still hoping i can at least get 3 nights in but if still restrictions then i will cancel.

I also have the same dates(or roughly the same, cant remember exactly, will check shortly) for April 2022 :D chaps :wave: bloody well hope we all make this 420 guys as goddam we all need a good old session and a blow out in our favourite city, really miss Dam. Will be good to get to have a smoke in our fav coffeeshops and get to have a conversation with you all :D lets keep hoping
As soon as I canceled my trip, I thought about you Ghost, as you and the Misses were coming in right behind me. Glad to see you got refunded on your first trip. Sure hope things settle down, so you guys can make your trip in November. :)

If Amsterdam is open in April for 420, the coffeeshops will make a ton of cash, just from from all the folks from ACD alone.:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Lets just hope I'm coherent enough to have a proper conversation, as I'm definitely going make up for time lost. :wtf: :thumbup: :mrgreen:
We're going to need a designated non-stoner who can takes notes, so we can remember wtf we did all week. :shock: :wink: :lol:

AzLaker
8)
I nominate Doog and Blue Laru as co-scribes. Way-back ACDers will appreciate this...

There used to be SO much drama...
"Laif" with a long "a".
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Lafe wrote: Fri 10th Sep 2021 03:21 am
AzLaker wrote: Thu 9th Sep 2021 06:23 pm

AzLaker
8)
I nominate Doog and Blue Laru as co-scribes. Way-back ACDers will appreciate this...

There used to be SO much drama

Good call Lafe. :thumbup: The drama is fun, as long as you're not involved. :crazy:
Pretty much every year I attended, except for the first year, there was always a backstory with 1 or more ACD'ers.
Good times. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Called my landlady about the apartment and all is well. She's such a sweet lady. Dates changed to April 16-22-2022.

AzLaker
8)
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

AzLaker wrote: Sat 11th Sep 2021 02:45 pm Called my landlady about the apartment and all is well. She's such a sweet lady. Dates changed to April 16-22-2022.

AzLaker
8)
Apparently quarantine is waived for fully-vaccinated US-travelers from 22nd of this month onward (or maybe 24th, but def this month) per the latest press-conference given last night, FYI.
WhackAssMF

Post by WhackAssMF »

Nuggz wrote: Wed 15th Sep 2021 01:05 pm
AzLaker wrote: Sat 11th Sep 2021 02:45 pm Called my landlady about the apartment and all is well. She's such a sweet lady. Dates changed to April 16-22-2022.

AzLaker
8)
Apparently quarantine is waived for fully-vaccinated US-travelers from 22nd of this month onward (or maybe 24th, but def this month) per the latest press-conference given last night, FYI.
UK too apparently
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

AzLaker
8)
A little late for me, maybe I should have waited a week or two! :shock: Everything moved to April already, but thanks for the update Nuggz. Ghost, maybe you and the Misses will still be able to go this November. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Wed 15th Sep 2021 02:33 pm

AzLaker
8)
A little late for me, maybe I should have waited a week or two! :shock: Everything moved to April already, but thanks for the update Nuggz. Ghost, maybe you and the Misses will still be able to go this November. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
That sounds good if it is possible AzLaker and even better that i be on my own for that one as this trip was always a 'loner Stoner' trip :D i do have a mate who is also booked on the November trip so he will be well happy if it comes together for us :thumbup: and we make it
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Wed 15th Sep 2021 04:57 pm That sounds good if it is possible AzLaker and even better that i be on my own for that one as this trip was always a 'loner Stoner' trip :D i do have a mate who is also booked on the November trip so he will be well happy if it comes together for us :thumbup: and we make it
Good luck Ghost and please let us know if you and your mate make it over. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Wed 15th Sep 2021 05:46 pm
Ghost wrote: Wed 15th Sep 2021 04:57 pm That sounds good if it is possible AzLaker and even better that i be on my own for that one as this trip was always a 'loner Stoner' trip :D i do have a mate who is also booked on the November trip so he will be well happy if it comes together for us :thumbup: and we make it
Good luck Ghost and please let us know if you and your mate make it over. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Little update is that KLM have now cancelled our return flight and have booked us onto another flight the following day, so we have gained the day back that they took away at the start :D only problem now is the apartment can not do the extra day as other guests are coming into town so maybe looking for a hotel for that night. We may be good by then as looks like they might be relaxing the restrictions but only time will tell
petty

Post by petty »

Recommend Stayokay Vondelpark as a possible standby for that rogue night. It has an ideal location almost IN the park.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Have a solo trip planned for November and a lads Christmas party for December, man it's good to be able to travel again, hope. All you guys that have been putting back trips get to make it with new rules coming in
dubsy420

Post by dubsy420 »

WhackAssMF wrote: Wed 15th Sep 2021 02:24 pm

AzLaker
8)
UK too apparently
https://www.government.nl/latest/news/2 ... try-passes

We've got the green light from Wednesday, lads!

I've got my flight booked for this Friday and come home Monday, nice long weekend back in the promised land.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Have a blast man
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

dubsy420 wrote: Mon 20th Sep 2021 06:05 pm
WhackAssMF wrote: Wed 15th Sep 2021 02:24 pm

UK too apparently
https://www.government.nl/latest/news/2 ... try-passes

We've got the green light from Wednesday, lads!

I've got my flight booked for this Friday and come home Monday, nice long weekend back in the promised land.
Nice 1, have a wicked trip man :thumbup: wish i hadn't cancelled my October trip now, hindsight would be a wonderful thing lol. Looks like the November trip is good to go, so Yipee. Mate has cash flow problems and says he might have to pull out now which would be a shame for him but hey i am still going :lol: