Solo trip, live report August 2021

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
ZBeebs

Solo trip, live report August 2021

Post by ZBeebs »

Got here a few hours ago.

Started off at Greenhouse Centrum, the super lemon haze smelled as it should, got a gram 12.50. Had the distinct lemony flavor, but the effects weren't there.

Room still not ready, so wandered around a while and went into Amnesia, looking for LSD. No longer on the menu. Asked to see the liberty haze, was out so he showed me the super silver, lemon and amnesia hazes. The Amnesia looked and smelled the best so went with a gram. Nice, clean burning smoke. The typical haze profile, with a nice head buzz. 11 euros, might buy again. Now, off to find something to eat...

Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
Tokeing tom

Re: Solo trip, live report August 2021

Post by Tokeing tom »

Great to see a trip report looking forward to reading more, I'm over Sunday for 4 days so I'm looking for tips, have u tried the new terpa army yet, I hear there weed it top of the pops
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Tokeing tom wrote: Mon 16th Aug 2021 02:19 pm Great to see a trip report looking forward to reading more, I'm over Sunday for 4 days so I'm looking for tips, have u tried the new terpa army yet, I hear there weed it top of the pops
Not yet, took a nap and about to head out to some more shops. Prob heading over to Grey Area, then will play it by ear
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Grabbed a gram of silver bubble (13?) And half a gram of Grey crystals (12.5). Can't smoke there now, so went back to the hotel to sit on my balcony and take some bong rips.
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

GA's silver bubble had been the first smoke of the trip my last few visits, basically due to it being an energizing sativa. Got in way too early this time to hit Grey Area first. Kinda sad it's buy and fly only now, no matter how busy the place was, I never had a problem getting a seat. Wasn't let down by the silver bubble, after just one bong rip my head is buzzing. Tasty, typical amsterdam haze flavor. Have never been let down by the SB here, and this was no exception. Gonna do another bong rip and head out, find some food. Saving the grey crystals for later.
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

At Terps Army now, got the Gelato OG, 16.

Nice heavy indica stone right off the bat. I'm coughing a lot, but it could be all the weed I've smoked today. I don't think I'd get this one again. But while I have been here, I have watched multiple people get some.

Shop is small, green and purple with wood floors. Couches along one wall and the budtender in back. 3 or 4 small tables available along the couch, as well as tables outside.

Time to get a beer!
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Thanks for the live report! :mrgreen: it's been far too long since we've had one of these going... Good to hear you are having a good time and sampling away at the tasty wares :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Yeah thanks for the report man :clap: :mrgreen: Have a lot of fun and enjoy your stay 8) keep it up :wink:
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Thanks for taking the time to share your trip, have fun and smoke one for us :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Yes man keep up the good work, I allways cough loads when I smoke strong weed it's a great imdicator for me, like you I also love the sativa /haze weed which amsterdam does so well, I'm arriveing in Central arount 10.30 Sunday night and like you I've got a room with balcony 😁👌 it's in the flower market aera so I was planning walking out Central Station past voyagers and up the gelderskade to het gelderse, they seem to be upping their game lately and I've had good things in the past, then I was hoping that when following the canal up past baggera to pick up some "Cuntz" new weed not friends 😁.... But all that could change like the wind🙈keep us posted
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

At Sativa now, starting the day with Pineapple sherbet 12.50.

Was bar hopping last night, right at midnight lights on, everyone out. That sucked.
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Pineapple sherbet is a pass, joint won't stay lit, mild effects at best.
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Did a buy and fly at Katsu, surprisingly crowded at 1pm on a Tuesday, so nowhere to sit. They expanded the outdoor seating and now it's covered, which is nice. It started to pour as soon as I walked out the door, that's always fun.

Got a gram of Dr. Grinspoon, 17. The expected small calyxes, no buds here. Strong woodsy scent from the bag. Took it back to the hotel, loaded it in the bong. Smooth smoke. Sometimes with weed like this I think to myself, "am I high?" Then I realize I'm stupid high after I have checked my pockets ten times for room key, wallet, phone etc before heading back out, and I still forgot something. Pricey, but I like it.
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Nice to see some live reports again. :thumbup: Thanks ZBeebs, Tokeing tom, and as always, Marok21 & Nuggz. :mrgreen:
Keep them coming.

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Excellent read so far man, really enjoying your live reporting - it's great to see a report at all, hopefully your be able to keep the info coming on what is going on in town. Having that balcony nowadays is a god send when in town gives you that chance to chill and smoke some of your baggies that you pick up whilst wandering around town. Hopefully we will be seeing a few more reports start to appear on the forum :D from a few more of us fellow stoners :thumbup:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D