Solo trip, live report August 2021

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
ZBeebs

Re: Solo trip, live report August 2021

Post by ZBeebs »

Hit Barney's farm last night, got a half gram of the Gelato 41 and half gram of kush mintz. The kush Mintz was nothing special, the Gelato 41 was a great heavy nighttime smoke.

Stumbled into an interesting bar last night, right near midnight. They had nitrous balloons for 5 euro, and kept serving drinks past midnight. I ended up in there at least until 130 if not later. They had closed the doors and the windows were blacked out, and couldn't get back in after leaving.

Today, started off with the miracle alien cookies, very nice! Walking around, passed borenjongens and went in. Got a gram of kosher tangie kush and a half gram of the tangie g13 block hash.

Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

ZBeebs...great daily write up's. You're definitely getting around the city and hitting up the coffeeshop's. Nice! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thumbup: :clap:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

That kosher tangie kush was the stickiest bud all week. Smoked that in a bowl while wandering the city, eating at street markets, hitting up the cookiemaker... smoked a bowl with some of the hash and well... ended up needing a nap after lol. Now I just got coffeeshop Babylon, asked for a recommendation got the ice cookies, smelled great, gonna smoke it while wandering the rld. Maybe find that bar with the nitrous balloons again.
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Ice cookies tastes to me like a typical kush hybrid. Decent indica stone. Nothing to go back for.

Almost all the weed I have tried this week hits hard up front but fades very quickly. I'm guessing early harvest? I don't know. I just know that I haven't found a strain I kept going back to buy.

Disappointed that the plug didn't keep selling Citral.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Do you remember the name of that late night bar.. Just incase :D,
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sun 22nd Aug 2021 11:06 am Do you remember the name of that late night bar.. Just incase :D,
Red8 Bar
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Switched hotels again, now at The Exchange on Damrak. Had a suite booked, was hoping for one of the balcony rooms, didn't get one... and signs everywhere about 150 fines for smoking.

Got a gram last night from Green place, don't remember what it was, smoked it a little while ago with the last of the grey crystals. Nice combo,wish I could remember what the strain was... it was 1159pm and the budtender was rushing me.

On my way to Mr. K, then have reservations at upstairs pancakehouse.
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Got the cookies and cream at Mr K, 15 I think. Not bad, tastes as you'd expect and burns clean. Smoked a big bowl and went to breakfast. Fucking love upstairs pancakehouse.

Then smoked some more of it while taking a walk to La Tertulia. Walked by here a few days ago, and decided I wanted to smoke a bowl outside at one of their tables canalside. Got The Hulk, 15. It's a solid indica, also smokes very clean, they claim all their Dutch weed is grown bio... whatever that actually means.

Pre bagged here, not a fan of that. But a great spot on a quiet canal for a smoke.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Great live thread dude, went for the tangie hash and weed at GA, weed smells fire and hash is pretty strong, but not as strong as aome of the other at that price. Good smoke though, looking forward to the weed... Currently seated at the black dog, will probably be here until 18.30ish, so if ya wanna have a quick tandt you're welcome to join. Otherwise, have fun out west 😁
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Actually, effects on that tangie hash aren't all that bad, sneaks up on you, but nice happy high😁
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Back at the room, dropping off some things for the wife, mostly tea and chocolates.

Taking an inventory of what I have left, about a half gram of the hulk, half gram of cookies and cream, and about a half gram of the tangie hash and some hash left from borenjongens.

The hash I got from borenjongens knocked me out last night! The budtender said it was great if you have trouble sleeping, she was right. Pricey at 20 a gram though.

Gonna roll the last of the bud into a joint, prob gonna chuck some of the tangie hash in there, and go in search of a pre-dinner snack as well as think of where I'll stock up a little... only here tonight and tomorrow night with a stupid early flight out on Tuesday morning...
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Stopped by Grey Area again, again, got a half gram m each of fireball and holy grail kush. Fireball was nice smoked in the bowl, especially with more the tangie hash

The holy grail kush? No fucking idea as I must have dropped it somewhere along the way. Heading over to Amnesia now.
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Oh yeah, after reading so much about Thaise Snackbar Bird, I thought it sucked.

I'm at Amnesia now, got the smartiez, smells fantastic, a little harsh but that could be me, from all the smoking over the last week.

Prob will hit one more spot tonight, thinking a greenhouse spot for some of the slh cream.
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

I enjoyed reading through this :mrgreen:! Cheers!
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Haven't updated, last full day here, flight leaves 9am tomorrow. Will update my smoke list and some of my thoughts from the plane. FOMO is hitting hard...