Back to Amsterdam +1

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
CopenhagenCouple

Re: Back to Amsterdam +1

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Just smoked the Kosher Kush filtered from Solo. Crumbly, dark and with plenty of oil. Nice taste of used genetics, but nothing spectacular. Very clean and smooth smoke, as Marok21 and others have commented these filtered hashes from Solo and (to some degree) other places, seem very clean and natural, as in not fucked with. Good smoke, but maybe a bit expensive considering it's 1 euro more than the SLH Cream and 3 more than Sensabile... Now smoking WPA from bluebird, definitely got the flavor and texture right, but plenty of beers and tons of smokes, plus a bit of edibles and a cheeky dab courtesy of nugs means I am not a good judge 9f potency right now...

Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
CopenhagenCouple

Meh, taste was OK, but that's about it.

Now smoking Tbilisa grand cru from TK, much better :mrgreen:
CopenhagenCouple

Phew, got a little stony lady night, ended up smoking a few more with some beers on the balcony and then slept like a fucking baby (as did the actual little one). 😁

After a few joints for brekkie, we're now ready for the actual breakfast, will try to update on yesterday's shenanigans a bit later...
CopenhagenCouple

So started the day yesterday with a visit to Family First while the young one took a little nap, got their Champagne hash and Banana cream filtered hash.

Champagne is a pretty good traditional morrocan hash that sit somewhere between TKs Tbilisa grand cru and the KHS from katsu, although I personally think the KHS is better value for money, others may like this better even though it is a bit more pricey. Banana cream hash was pretty potent and smoked clean, but either it's the strain used or just the hash, but flavors weren't that impressive.
CopenhagenCouple

Back here now, as the little one is once again napping and it's right around the corner from our hotel. Got 0,25 of their Roxy x Gorilla rosin, looked and smelled really nice, but have yet to sample. Also got half a g of orange cookies filtered hash, smelled very terp and looked like a good oil content, will report back when sampled.

Currently smoking Seriosa from Terps. Got a pretty good kick to it, and there's an OK flavor, but it's far from the quality of the Kosher, so wouldn't recommend.

Went by bluebird yesterday as well, got WPA and Amnesia ice hash, the latter looked like one of the Amnesia cream versions utopia had, but sadly wasn't up to par. WPA wasn't that interesting neither, and the rest of the menu was pretty standard, so probably won't be going back this trip.

Struggling to remember what else I got yesterday, it might pop up later... 🤣

Anyways, spent a bit of time chilling at nugs place after a visit to Artis yesterday and afterwards had to get a belt as mine had failed catastrophically, before making our way to the dog. Spent a couple of hours there with nice food, great service and good smoke, as well as ofc a few drinks. Very nice time :mrgreen:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Very impressed with your resume so far lads, getting the miles in along with some serious smoking, keep up the good work 👍😁
CopenhagenCouple

Now smoking the Orange Cookies hash from Family First. Very, very nice flavor in this baby. Strong orange terps, with a nice base that I can't quite put my finger on. Smokes nice and smooth also. Ofc it is pricey at 20 per g, but as a treat it is worth it when compared to other hashes in that price range from e.g. Solo, terps or other shops carrying high end filtered hashes.

This one has a texture very similar to the legendary #1407 hash from Christiania (also known as Sovs, danish for Sauce). It is very, very easy to crumble and breaks apart into a fine, sticky powder as soon as the slightest pressure is applied. The powder sticks to your fingers and turns into an oily substance instantly, so it can be a but tricky nit getting super sticky fingers, even though it is a light, crumbly texture. Very high oil content obviously.

A lot of the double, triple filtered and so on hashes that we've seen here have this texture. Even though I normally prefer more creamy, darker Moroccan hashes, like the Sensabile or the king of all hashes, Nes' Grand cru, these hashes are extremely high quality and definitely worth trying out when you are in holiday and want to treat yourself a bit. :mrgreen:
CopenhagenCouple

Phew, yesterday just sorta disappeared on us, so only had time to update in the chat. Anyways, was a nice day, albeit a bit Grey and wet.

Smoked the, 0,5 g of orange cookies 8n a joint and liked it so much I got another g so the missus could have some :mrgreen: also got something else that I forget and 0,25 of Roxy x gorilla rosin, which smokes quite alright but ofc not worth the price tag...

Ended up wandering around a bit, bought a really cute hat from mumami for the young one and visited a few shops. Only GA and Dampkring seem to stick. Tangie weed and hash from GA were good, not great, and overpriced (even compared to the other shops in their "league").

Got a good piece of Sensabille and some commerce city glue at DK, have yet to sample glue.

Went by solo on they way back from nugs place two days back, got lemon Larry OG hash (very solid and nice smoke as Marok21 has commented) and some Kosher Kush filtered hash (good flavor and potent l, but not quite as good as e. G. SLH Cream or orange cookies), along with some absolutely spectacular cheese cakes. The cakes tasted absolutely amazing, check my rant in the chat, but didn't notice any effect (to be fair, we rarely do from Ams edibles, not strong enough, and it was very late after many hours of heavy cannabis consumption, YMMV).
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

Quality read 8). All of that smoke sounds delicious! Glad you're having a brilliant time :mrgreen:.
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Dont look at the forums enough anymore, only the chat! Great work, live tríp reports in abundance this week, glad you guys had fun 8) :mrgreen:
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Mike93

Post by Mike93 »

Great report
Sounds like a great trip :mrgreen:

thanks!