Tokeing Tom' returns 😁

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
AzLaker

Re: Tokeing Tom' returns 😁

Post by AzLaker »

Great write-ups TT, glad you and the Misses are having a fantastic time. Good to see more people in town and hooking up for a few smoke outs. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)

If you never do, you'll never know.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Still alive, smoking drinking, edibles and good times will get back to this report in few days... 😜
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Tokeing tom wrote: Wed 25th Aug 2021 05:32 pm Still alive, smoking drinking, edibles and good times will get back to this report in few days... 😜
Just happy folks are in town again. :) Glad you guys are having a wonderful time and thank you for your travel adventures. :mrgreen:
Looking forward to reading more of your stay in Amsterdam. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

:D 'I started to feel like a box of lego' - (in bits) :lol: :thumbup: had me buddy, great write up and read so far - i am loving it :D :D glad your all having a great time sounds a blast :thumbup:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Monday was quite the day, after our food we went back to the hotel to freshen up then we went to hotel bar 55,, its the old greenhouse effect bar across fron hill st blues,

Betty the lady who runs the place has got to know us well and we allways get a good reception here which is lovely, so just as we were sitting down after saying our hellos in walks Mr and Mrs. G, they also know Betty so more hellos and cocktails were in order, we only had 2 hours before closing but we made the most if and wobbled up the canal sometime after 12 for a few more beers and joints on the balcony, I remember getting some super lemon haze cream from greenhouse and it was fantastic hash, one of the nicest in Amsterdam at the minute. Mr g had made a quick trip into voyagers, the place looks terrible at the minute I've seen more inviteing public toilets, it amazes me how someone could let a coffeeshop go like this, I forget what weed Mr g got but I looked and smelled it at the time and it was fairly decent, pity about the state of the place, I also remember going to Cs babylon again I was to wasted to remember what I got but I remember it was good ....
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Tuesday
After breakfast at the hotel I felt like trying a few coffeeshops that I hadn't been to before so we went to Cs Free 1, I could see it from my balcony it opens early and closes late and looks good,
Its nice place old style with a bamboo counter and nice friendly feel, the budtender was friendly and when I asked for his best haze he showed me silver haze, it looked and smelled great and was a great sativa kick with my morning coffee, Mr g got some kind of kush and orange bud, the weed was on point and priced fairly we had no complaints, we sat in the window seat and watched the world go by, I will visit again for a morning coffee if I'm in the aera..

Then we walked to lideseplien sq taking in a bit of shopping on the way, the bulldog and the sports bar next door have lots of big umbrellas and tables out in the square now so we sat for a few beers, bitterballen, and doobs before we walked up to Cs Rookies.
I had not been here before and was impressed with the size of the place we got a big table at the back, I got Fuji óg weed and Royal Maroc hash I think both were arount the €15 mark, the weed was not bad just OK but the hash was very sweet and tasty. Mr G got Blue dream, Power plant, and Malana hash, he likes the old school stuff, the hash looked very good I know I smoked some later but can't give any more info, the weed was fine but nothing to run back for, nice place to chill..

We then strolled to Boer jonges and picked up some Tangerine g13 block and some kosher tangie kush weed. Both were top of the menu €20 and €23 respectively but if you want to spend that money on weed in the dam (and its very easy to) then this is the stuff u want, fabulous stuff was repeat purchases for us and I'm smoking some of the block as I write now😎 it's great and the weed was strongest of the trip would def recommend...

Time for more beer so we went to susies to get a seat becide canal and book ourselves tickets for the smoke boat later that evening its a great spot to sit on a sunny day. Tickets and secured we went in search of food and ended up in the old grasshopper, we had burgers and some more beers but shock horror, the place that was once the first smell of cannabis that people came across is now non smoking even dough we were outdoors, burgers and view were very nice and it's nice to get away from the weed for a hour.. Sometimes 😁

Back to susies to weight on the smoke boat and 2 gin and tonics later we board, I have rented boats before but this first time for us on smoke boat and we had good laugh it's worth an hour of anyone's time pity they don't have any information or talking guide, would make it better?? Or am I missing the point, then on the terrace outside Cs Smokey on Rembrandt sq for cocktails, another great place to people watch. We saw cops swoop in and arrest a guy on a bike right becide our table i don't know what he done but 6 cops showed up and wernt happy, great viewing. Then it was back to the balcony to finish the night... Wednesday to follow
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Thinking back we also passed by Cs NooN and I did a buy in fly the budtender said he was low and was weighting to restock but he had his top hash tidhrin I think but could be wrong it was very good old school hash I was sorry I only got 1 gram.

I also did a bnf at Cs Greenplace and got Strawberry sour diesel for €10 I think it was the best value find of the trip repeat purchase for next few days, lovely flavour from this weed great with a few beers

We also did a bnf at Terps Army, I got Narstie glue and Seriosa. I was hopeing for more from them, they were nice but not repeat purchases €15 mark
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

Sounds like you had a great time 8) Thanks for the write up mate :mrgreen:
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Wednesday
Started the day with a morning smoke at Cs Old Church I went for Green crack not a bad smoke string but a bit lacking in flavour.
After that we all took a stroll up to Cs Greenplace. I got some more. Strawberry Sour Diesel and some rollex og, and Mr g got Dreamsgold and sticky fimgers hash. When I seen the sticky fingers I had to get some it is lovely shiney dark coloured hash with a spice and old school taste yum yum.
We then went over to harllimer strat to barneys I forget what Mr g got there I was becide him while he was looking at the tubs bud nothing took my fancy so I hit Greenhouse for some more lemon haze cream, and I decided to try popeye I got a g of something but can't remember what it was,lemon haze cream was as said before fantastic, we then hit up barney's bar for some cocktails and spent a while getting drunk before going to China Town for some food
We went to the new King restraunt and ordered loads of starters noodles and rice we had a good munch😁.
Then we went to Stones cafe bar for more beers and people watching also gin and tonic iirc 😁
I know at some stage I went back to terps army and picked up some White Runts which was pricey but very good and some Lemon og filtered hash. This stuff is strong and a real treat to smoke, great smell from tub, recommended..
I also popped into Baggera I wanted to pick up some haze and remembered someone saying the lemon bubble was good I got 2.5 g lemon bubble and 2 g amnesia both good quality and value. Back to Rembrandt sq for beers
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Thursday
Up early this morning going home tonight and I need to pick up a few bits before I go. First stop borejonges for kosher tangie kush and tangie g13 hash as I said before quality bits.
On down to solo where I had a nice coffee and I picked up some Double filter Gelato hash and San Fernando Valley weed, the weed was just OK but the hash is very nice, indica effect with nice taste. On next to Het Gelderse for more Melonade and also picked up some Orangese which was good sort of kushy with a tangy hint but I still prefer the Melonade.
I then went to the plug the menu was pretty small with only 4 or 5 choices in each list, I sniffed a few and settled on dutch mochi which smelled great but it didn't transfere well..
Back to terps army for a few grams of Lemon og hash,i rolled one here then went back to check out of hotel.
When we checked out we put our bags in the bag drop becide the batavia and went over to Coffeeshop Amsterdam I got some bedila hash and a few red velvet space cakes. We then went around the corner to the cafe bar owned by said coffeeshop and they have seats set up under umbrellas on the other side of the road, we sat here for a few beers and ate the space cakes (only Mrs G and myself had beer and space cakes as our significant others were driving I ate Mrs Ts as she forgot she was driving and ordered one, I didn't forget but knew I could remind in 5 mins when I had 2 cakes secured😉🥳) . Needless to say the giggles in sued,we left here and had another burger in the grasshopper (good burgers) and we went to hotel bar 55 for a few last beers and spliffs with Betty. It got pretty funny in there 2 cakes is nice :mrgreen:.. Can't really remember leaving for airport or being on the train.
Another annoying thing..
Mcdonalds seems to no longer take cash in the airport, Its not my favourite munch but usually have one as its just there as u walk through security. Instead went to Jamie Oliver restaurant... Tip... Don't waste your money

That's all folks
brufy

Post by brufy »

Sounds wild :mrgreen:

Kinda envious and regret still too much of a palaver to consider a trip from UK,
though have half an eye on January 22 :?: :?: :?:
Over four years on ACD and none the wiser…
woodz60

Post by woodz60 »

Great trip report, Tokeing Tom'! I'm glad some things are getting back to normal there in A'dam. One of these years, I'll be able get back over yonder and do some serious coffeeshopping.
I may be stoned, but don't take me for granite...
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Thanks lads, hope you guys get back soon, it's pretty normal in dam at the moment, let's hope it stays that way. I have another trip booked for December and I'm hopeing there are no more lockdowns,but who knows :shock:
courtjester

Post by courtjester »

I've missed live reports. Thanks Tom. Sounds like you did it right.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Thanks ever so much Tom for sharing your trip with us all, was a great read :D Thumbs up :thumbup:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D