Tokeing Tom' returns 😁

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Tokeing tom

Tokeing Tom' returns 😁

Post by Tokeing tom »

So the time has finally arrived, we booked this trip in May in the hope that all would be well and we would get to travel so far so good, I've had nightmares of lockdowns these last 2 weeks. In the airport now having a bite to eat and a beer which will probably be followed by another as Mrs T wants to go perfume shopping, I've been salivating reading the reports of what the other guys are smoking the past few days and I can't weight to catch up. This is a first trip report for me and I will struggle to do as good as the others but I'll give it a go, enjoying the beer and Sunday newspaper for now ill get back on tonight πŸ‘

CopenhagenCouple

Re: Tokeing Tom' returns 😁

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Good start for a first TR buddy, keep it up πŸ˜πŸ‘ enjoy the beer and safe travels! 😁 Will be great to have more boots on the ground :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Thanks guys orange cookie hash is def on the list with the recommendation you gave it she sounds a must, it's incredible how happy a trip to Amsterdam can make a person, literally like Christmas to a child 😊
CopenhagenCouple

Heheheh, more than know the feeling :mrgreen: Besides the orange cookies, the Sensabille and SLH cream are highly recommended :mrgreen: ofc orange cookies is close, but so is dampkring and GH is on the way South, so thought I'd add those wrt hash choices 😁
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Awesome another TR :mrgreen: I love to read those thanks a lot in advance :mrgreen: Like CC wrote have a great time safe travels and enjoy your stay 8)
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

ENJOY ENJOY your trip, :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Thanks for all the well wishes guysπŸ‘, we got here anyway. After a slight delay with take off we landed about 10.30 and we were at Central Station by 11.00.it was raining but didn't deter us from skipping up the canal to het gelderse, I've got a few good things here the last few trips and it came up trumps again, Melonade, what a beautiful first smoke, fruity and gassy on the nose and the flavours transfere great to the taste I'd recommend this weed to anyone (cc, dzeebs :mrgreen:) also got Lollypops, and Jello, the lollipops is strong weed made me cough and pack's a punch I still have to sample the jello but it smells great.. All the weed was from the Dutch side of the menu and the most was €15 good weed St good and good prices here
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Lucky for us when we had finished our coffee and joints the rain had stopped so we walked up the canal towards the flower market and our hotel passing by Baggera on the way. I seen on Instagram that phenofinders have new weed called Kunts. A mix of kosher and runtz, it smelled good but when I smoked it later I wasn't that impressed it was €16 but I think 12 would be more like it I'll try it again over the few days as I have about half gram left and report any change of heart,
CopenhagenCouple

Off to a flying start, good job! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜ Also like het geldersee, but usually grab some hash there, might take a peak if stash is running low :mrgreen:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Morning folks, bad night sleep last night pillows not great apart from that hotel is good

So to finish last night I stopped into family first and grabbed a gram of zkittles and a g of orange cookie hash the zkittles ws on the cali side of menu but I have a soft spot for it, it was good flavour as expected and burned clean

The orange cookie hash could be the reason I didn't sleep so good, like cc said it is nice but I found it had a sativa effect and energised my brain when he opposite was what I wanted.... Or could just be the pillows πŸ€”πŸ˜‚
CopenhagenCouple

🀣🀣🀣 Maybe I didn't add that or I got I upside down, but yeah, those orange cookies are maybe not for the bedtime smoke... Also try to stay away from racy uppers before bed, but ofte fuck up like the first night a chugged more than half a g of the SLH cream in what was supposed to be the bedtime joint. Took 2 or 3 more IIRC l, of classic morrocan hashes, to calm down after that and the missus was floating all night... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

Have a wicked trip :mrgreen: 8)
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

So after a bad start things got better we had a nice breakfast at the hotel Mrs T went back to the room to freshen up and I hit dampring, I got a gram of the renound sensible and a g of od kush,
The kush was recommended by the bt and it was very tasty the sensible was indeed very nice
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Sitting in dk stoned sun is shining and order to my world has been restored with kush and hash joints and strong coffee. I got a message from Mr cc to say that ke was killing some time at family first and if in the aera to pop in and say hello.

It was a pleasure to meet this great guy Mr cc Mrs T and I enjoyed some fine joints I forget what all Mr cc rolled but let me tell ya he's a pro :mrgreen: I got some headbanger hash which I liked more than the orange cookie as it was an indica and had more flavour imho😁

After a while Mr cc was called to duty but we said we would try to catch, up later

At this point Mrs T was starting to look a little peaky and needed to freshen up and wash her face (ladies do whites much more elegantly than us men) the strong joints of hash and whatever else taking there toll, not bad concidering it's not lunch time yet😎

We left the room in timley fashion after Mrs T had gathered the taughts as to not waste a sunny day in mokum, we took a stroll to the Albert crypt Market and stopped into katsu. We got some Dr greenspoon here and I was very impressed by the quality, usual look and bad smell but tasted great and energetic buzz it was just what I was looking for.

We then came back to Rembrandt sq and sat and had 3 beers outside in the sun watching the world do its thing.. Bliss

Taughts were of food and with best intentions we set fort, only to see a message from the cc's that they had a good spot on the canal outside susies salon....

So like any good husband I bought my wife a pre pac sandwich and packet of crisps from the local spar shop shovelled them in and rushed to the pub for pints 😜

Here we met the lovely Mrs cc and and cc junior and we a spent a few hours doing what everybody on this site dream's of... It was one of life's great days 🍺

However as I said Mr cc rolls a good joint and after a few beers and a lot of strong joints i started to feel like a box of lego (in bits) then another acd legend landed Mr nugs who is another very pleasant gentleman came on his bike but I was that wasted i don't think my mouth and brain were even a team anymore and can't really remember much,its hard to join people who been on the sesh all day but nugs did it gallantly, even if he didn't understand a word I was slobbing πŸ™ˆ

It was definitely time for some food now so Mrs T guided me to god know where but I remember the food was good
Back to hotel for shower and shave and back out to meet Mr and Mrs G who should be here shortly 😁
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Sounds like a great time is being had!! :D
Bring back Imelda Marcos!