New Year plans

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
brufy

New Year plans

Post by brufy »

Sad to see the news about trouble in Rotterdam over COVID restrictions and indeed that the virus shows no signs of abating on mainland Europe.

Consequently, plans for a trip over in the new year are on hold still. Or again?

Sad, because that’ll make it over two years since a trip; the longest gap in over a quarter of a century :?

Over four years on ACD and none the wiser…
Ghost

Re: New Year plans

Post by Ghost »

brufy wrote: Sun 21st Nov 2021 03:32 am Sad to see the news about trouble in Rotterdam over COVID restrictions and indeed that the virus shows no signs of abating on mainland Europe.

Consequently, plans for a trip over in the new year are on hold still. Or again?

Sad, because that’ll make it over two years since a trip; the longest gap in over a quarter of a century :?
Yeah i Hear you there @Brufy been bumping flights and apartments for a couple years now, just cancelled my January trip over and will rebook it, still got a week booked for April 420 which i am thinking of extending now and hope that this pandemic has been kept under control better by then and we are able to travel and do more stuff.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
brufy

Re: New Year plans

Post by brufy »

Today should have been the day I arrive in Amsterdam for my flying visit, much postponed.

Damn COVID!

Oh well, fingers crossed again for later in the year maybe :?
Over four years on ACD and none the wiser…