COFFEESHOPS FOR GERMANY ???

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
petty

COFFEESHOPS FOR GERMANY ???

Post by petty »

The new German coalition government proposes to legalise cannabis sales and consumption. Hopefully the start of the dominoes effect in Europe with thanks to the proportional representation system of government.

Marok21

Re: COFFEESHOPS FOR GERMANY ???

Post by Marok21 »

petty wrote: Wed 24th Nov 2021 09:05 pm The new German coalition government proposes to legalise cannabis sales and consumption. Hopefully the start of the dominoes effect in Europe with thanks to the proportional representation system of government.
It would be awesome :mrgreen: fingers crossed but to be honest I don´t think it will change so fast. In germany, the second house of representatives (Bundesrat) has to agree to everything and the most representatives there are pretty conservative... if they don´t agree it will take much more time or there is even the possibility that it will not be legalized... if the procces takes to long and the conservative win the next elections... but I really hope it works out soon :D
macky

Post by macky »

Think you got a chance ...just got GDP numbers for about two years in Canada 44 billion added from legal market .
Canada around 35 million ,Germany ? (A lot more ) Money always makes the rules ..gold what ever : :D
Hope your well Marok and hope I see you sooner or later :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

macky wrote: Wed 2nd Feb 2022 12:05 am hink you got a chance ...just got GDP numbers for about two years in Canada 44 billion added from legal market .
Canada around 35 million ,Germany ? (A lot more ) Money always makes the rules ..gold what ever :
Yeah in germany experts expect revenues of around 4.7 billion euros... which is still a pretty low estimate I think :roll: but there are still some mighty people who benefit from the ban :? when the new government published its plans for legalization, some people immediately crawled out of their holes to take effective media action against it :? but on the other hand I feel that smoking weed is getting more and more normal in the population and now it feels like the right time for legalization. Fingers crossed :mrgreen:
macky wrote: Wed 2nd Feb 2022 12:05 am Hope your well Marok and hope I see you sooner or later
Thanks I'm actually quite fine while that Corona blues bothers me as many others for sure :? I want the good old days back :mrgreen: but the time will come :D I hope you are doing well, too and that we are able to meet in the near future :mrgreen: I count the days :lol: :mrgreen:
By the way I just bought a Mighty+ Vapo because I want to consume healthier sooner or later :lol: well I will still smoke joints and bong from time to time :D but I try to smoke less... I am pretty impressed by the Mighty+. Well I have no comparison because I am new to vaporizing but that thing hits pretty hard especially for a longtime bong smoker as I am. I will write a review on the Forum about the Mighty+ when I tried it over a longer period. Till now I only vaped weed and its also nice to experience all that new flavors that I didn´t know :mrgreen: there are so many strains that I didn´t tried so far :lol: :mrgreen: