Coffeeshops with a Rosin Press?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Ghost

Coffeeshops with a Rosin Press?

Post by Ghost »

As 420 approaches i am interested in finding out which and how many coffeeshops have a Rosin Press that can be used to press flower/hash rosin bought from the shop :?:

As someone who likes to take a dab or two :lol: of flower or hash rosin and who will be coming into town for 420 with one of my travel pieces(dab rigs) to dab from :D . Is any one else coming into town with a dab rig for 420 or plan on having a few dabs if possible :mrgreen: ?

I can start it off with

The Old Church which has 2 Rocket Rosin Press's which i have used in the past. 8)
Coffeeshop De Kroon also has a press 8)

I also thought Rusland :?: had one, but have not been able to confirm that and i also thought that coffeeshop Family First :?: had one but again have not been able to confirm that, although they do have extracts on the menu.

If anyone knows of any other coffeeshops that have a press that can be used :thumbup: please post it up :D As over 2 years since last in town where is it possible to participate in having a dab session :?:

I would also like to know if anyone knows where i could secure a cheap blow torch when i 1st get into town which i will happily give to any local in town before i leave? Do not want to be spending big bucks just a simple torch to heat the banger up :D or if a local has a torch i can lend whilst in town then that would be 8) and of course they would be looked after :thumbup: for their troubles :!:

Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
AzLaker

Re: Coffeeshops with a Rosin Press?

Post by AzLaker »

I haven't dabbed in years. :shock: Love the high, :mrgreen: but my lungs can only take so much anymore. Guess I'm getting old. :wtf: :) I still like a little crumble on my flower once in a great while, just to give me a little extra buzz. :wink:
Will definitely give it a go while I'm in town, will just have to pace myself. :lol:
Maybe our local henchman, :P Stan, might have one available. If not, pretty sure you can get one at a local headshop in town. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Check these pictures (scroll down a bit on the page).
Pix of WW Indica
Over in Haarlem though
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

The picture of Nol brings back so many good memories.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Lemming wrote: Mon 7th Mar 2022 02:23 am Check these pictures (scroll down a bit on the page).
Pix of WW Indica
Over in Haarlem though
Thanks :D really enjoyed having a look at them pics and the short info write up on them. I have been down to this shop myself and sat in that very window :D :thumbup: way back when there was no press at any shop. Really like the look of that beast press in the last few pics, do you know if that is in the shop all the time :?:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Thinking of setting up a 'Press 'n' Dab Sesh during 420 week for one afternoon, maybe starting at coffeeshop The Old Church and then heading up to De Kroon?

Am still looking for more shops with a press that can be used as 2 shops for a press sesh most probably not enough :?:

Can i have your ideas fellow ACD 420 stoners or if you be up for popping your head in :D

Will not set anything in stone just yet but nearer the time :thumbup:

420 Stoners :mrgreen:
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

That sounds like a good idea, a good squeeze and dab sesh is a rare and precious thing :mrgreen:

Personally, I wouldn't plan for much more than 2 or 3 locations, as it does take a bit of time to squeeze and enjoy the fruity flavors of your labor and then relocate to another place to repeat the fun :mrgreen: plus, the more stops you have on any acd related excursion, the higher the probability that you'll lose people enroute (climbing exponentially with every extra spot 🤣).
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Fri 11th Mar 2022 09:47 am That sounds like a good idea, a good squeeze and dab sesh is a rare and precious thing :mrgreen:

Personally, I wouldn't plan for much more than 2 or 3 locations, as it does take a bit of time to squeeze and enjoy the fruity flavors of your labor and then relocate to another place to repeat the fun :mrgreen: plus, the more stops you have on any acd related excursion, the higher the probability that you'll lose people enroute (climbing exponentially with every extra spot 🤣).
:thumbup: some sound advice there :D , especially the 2 shop location or 3 max so everybody can enjoy a few dabs of the gooey goodness which has been pressed out and that we are also not losing people when we move off to Coffeeshop De Kroon for more pressing pleasure and dabbing antics :lol: , makes complete sense :thumbup: :D (climbing exponentially with every extra spot 🤣) This quote made me chuckle to myself :lol: as this has happened to me in the passed :wink:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Sun 6th Mar 2022 06:23 pm I haven't dabbed in years. :shock: Love the high, :mrgreen: but my lungs can only take so much anymore. Guess I'm getting old. :wtf: :) I still like a little crumble on my flower once in a great while, just to give me a little extra buzz. :wink:

Will definitely give it a go while I'm in town, will just have to pace myself. :lol:

AzLaker
8)
That's the 420 spirit we like to see and hear @Az :D My mate Mike is not someone who dabs much at all either, he will have a small dab but give him to much and he will be sat in the corner all quiet :lol: I like to dab but i also like a good blunt or vape or generally a bit of anything :lol: that is going around :thumbup:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

HEY ALL ACD 420 PEEPS T 'n' T 21st April 420 8)

12NooN Press 'n' Dab Session - Coffeeshop The Old Church - 21st :!:

Hi all, will be in the Coffeeshop The Old Church at 12pm to use their Rosin press and have a bit of a Dab session for a few hours before moving off to the Coffeeshop De Kroon for a bit more pressing and a few more Dabs :D :mrgreen: Any body is welcome to come along and have a session and a few dabs, if they fancy it or just come along for a chat :lol:

So - T 'n' T - The Old Church - 12pm on the 21st April but i will be there earlier myself :D maybe 11am i will be there :D
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Count me in for that, at least the first part and quite possibly also the follow up at de kroon :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Sounds good to me, I'm up for that. :thumbup: The Old Church has some nice outside views. :)

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.