Coffeeshop Yanks and Tam Tam Beach Club 420 Trip?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Ghost

Coffeeshop Yanks and Tam Tam Beach Club 420 Trip?

Post by Ghost »

Mike and Myself are thinking of taking a trip over to Coffeeshop Yanks :mrgreen: (Yanks & Indian Club) - https://yanks.nl in Zandvoort one day during 420 to check this shop out and have a good blaze up off of their menu :D .

The shop is big and airy and has pool tables, think it would be a good place for a smoke up session and chill out and once finished sampling their menu and everyone has had enough there then taking a 3 minute stroll down to their Tam Tam Beach Club - www.tamtambeachclub.nl

This place is also owned by the Yanks Coffeeshop and is on the beach, it is a fair size place, they do Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and have a good selection of food, they have a good drinks selection also :thumbup: and the place has plenty of seating outside overlooking the beach and you can blaze up there :mrgreen:

Would have to get a train from Central Station to Zandvoort which is roughly £13 return and then it is a 5 minute walk to the coffeeshop :D from there. Could make a good trip out if anyone is up for it :?: Will set something in stone a bit nearer the time if there is any interest from any other 420 ACDer's :D

Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
AzLaker

Re: Coffeeshop Yanks and Tam Tam Beach Club 420 Trip?

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Sun 13th Mar 2022 10:40 am Mike and Myself are thinking of taking a trip over to Coffeeshop Yanks :mrgreen: (Yanks & Indian Club) - https://yanks.nl in Zandvoort one day during 420 to check this shop out and have a good blaze up off of their menu :D .

The shop is big and airy and has pool tables, think it would be a good place for a smoke up session and chill out and once finished sampling their menu and everyone has had enough there then taking a 3 minute stroll down to their Tam Tam Beach Club - www.tamtambeachclub.nl

This place is also owned by the Yanks Coffeeshop and is on the beach, it is a fair size place, they do Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and have a good selection of food, they have a good drinks selection also :thumbup: and the place has plenty of seating outside overlooking the beach and you can blaze up there :mrgreen:

Would have to get a train from Central Station to Zandvoort which is roughly £13 return and then it is a 5 minute walk to the coffeeshop :D from there. Could make a good trip out if anyone is up for it :?: Will set something in stone a bit nearer the time if there is any interest from any other 420 ACDer's :D
Count me in on this excursion. I was planning on going out to Zandvoort one day to see Robog and his wife Sally. I'll talk to Rob and see if he cares to join us for a session or two. :D

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Sun 13th Mar 2022 01:24 pm Count me in on this excursion. I was planning on going out to Zandvoort one day to see Robog and his wife Sally. I'll talk to Rob and see if he cares to join us for a session or two. :D

AzLaker
8)
:thumbup: :D sounds good @Az, i was thinking the 21st maybe sort of mid morning ish :lol: for the set off :?: allows for people getting into town mid week to join us if they wish to :?: but could always set off later in the day if it suits better :?: or if no one else is interested we could do it earlier in the week if that suits us better :?:
Last edited by Ghost on Sun 13th Mar 2022 07:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

I probably won't be joining you as I effectively only have two full days in town, so don't wanna spend too much time on a train, but hope you guys have fun at the beach :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Sun 13th Mar 2022 01:52 pm :(
AzLaker wrote: Sun 13th Mar 2022 01:24 pm Count me in on this excursion. I was planning on going out to Zandvoort one day to see Robog and his wife Sally. I'll talk to Rob and see if he cares to join us for a session or two. :D

AzLaker
8)
:thumbup: :D sounds good @Az, i was thinking the 21st maybe sort of mid morning ish :lol: for the set off :?: allows for people getting into town mid week to join us if they wish to :?: but could always set off later in the day if it suits better :?: or if no one else is interested we could do it earlier in the week if that suits us better :?:
I'm good for any day. 21st might be a 4/20 hangover. :roll: :lol: Right now, looks like this year's crowd might be smaller then norm. We'll know more as the time gets closer. If that's the case, it will be easier to plan things out over a few bowls and a couple of beers while we're in town. :mrgreen: I would like to set up a couple more TnT's, like De Kade and DNA, coffeeshop's I've never been too. But I'll wait and see what happens in the next couple of weeks.
Only one I've put out there so far, is Het Balloonejte on 4-16-2022 at 12:00. :mrgreen: Right now, it's just ed and I in town on that day.

AzLaker
8)
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Sun 13th Mar 2022 05:45 pm I'm good for any day. 21st might be a 4/20 hangover. :roll: :lol: Right now, looks like this year's crowd might be smaller then norm. We'll know more as the time gets closer. If that's the case, it will be easier to plan things out over a few bowls and a couple of beers while we're in town. :mrgreen: I would like to set up a couple more TnT's, like De Kade and DNA, coffeeshop's I've never been too. But I'll wait and see what happens in the next couple of weeks.
Only one I've put out there so far, is Het Balloonejte on 4-16-2022 at 12:00. :mrgreen: Right now, it's just ed and I in town on that day.

AzLaker
8)
Yes agreed on the 420 hangover the following day :lol:

Well we are easy either way :thumbup: will see what Mike thinks when i next see him, we can always go down earlier in the week if we wants to go down there, it is no biggy :D 8) a T'n'T down at De Kade in the week would be a good shout. Might set up the 'Press 'n' Dab' session for the 21st in the morning at the Old Church instead :D But yes like i said, nothing is set in stone :D

We gets in to town on the 17th so we shall hunt you guys out in the evening if you are about by the time we gets out and about :thumbup:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

AzLaker wrote: Sun 13th Mar 2022 05:45 pm

AzLaker
8)
Posted on Whos In Town.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... ril.htm#16

Enjoy
FlyByNite
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

FlyByNite wrote: Mon 14th Mar 2022 01:14 am
AzLaker wrote: Sun 13th Mar 2022 05:45 pm

AzLaker
8)
Posted on Whos In Town.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... ril.htm#16

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Thanks FBN :)

AzLaker
8)
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Well we are still up for trying to fit this trip in if possible :D

What does everyone else think of trying to fit a trip in and a suitable time and day that suits if possible :?:
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Thu 17th Mar 2022 09:05 pm Well we are still up for trying to fit this trip in if possible :D

What does everyone else think of trying to fit a trip in and a suitable time and day that suits if possible :?:
I'm up for a 1/2 day trip. Would be nice to head to the beach, especially if it's sunny and warm. :)

AzLaker
8)
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Fri 18th Mar 2022 01:04 pm
I'm up for a 1/2 day trip. Would be nice to head to the beach, especially if it's sunny and warm. :)

AzLaker
8)
Excellent @Az an afternoon sounds like a plan :D Might have 5 or 6 of us that may want to have a little trip out. Will have to set up a meet up spot for the day we intend to go either a coffeeshop at the top end of town or out the front of Central Station. We can have a discussion about that when we meet up on the Sunday evening buddy :thumbup: and then post up a more confirmed set of plans for everyone etc
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Oh No Guys - A fire at the Beach club looks like it has done some serious damage down there. Luckily no one was hurt in the fire. Do not know how this will effect our little trip out and if they will have it back up and running by then.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Ghost wrote: Tue 22nd Mar 2022 08:16 am Oh No Guys - A fire at the Beach club looks like it has done some serious damage down there. Luckily no one was hurt in the fire. Do not know how this will effect our little trip out and if they will have it back up and running by then.
Somehow I only just saw this on my social media newsfeed this morning.

From what I hear Tam Tam got completely scorched so I don't suspect it'll be an option on this tentative excursion...
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

They have rebuilt and are back in action , well done Tam Tam Beach Club 👍
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

choppermike wrote: Mon 28th Mar 2022 02:50 pm They have rebuilt and are back in action , well done Tam Tam Beach Club 👍
Nice. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)