Bilbao

Docauto

Bilbao

Post by Docauto »

Hey Folks,

been following the forum for years, as Amsterdam is my all time favorite!
This year instead I am heading to Bilbao end of the week and was wondering if any of you have visited a social club there and recommend one?
Looked up the threads here, but couldn't find one about Bilbao.
Do you know how strict they are in Bilbao? Do you need an invitation or can I simply text the guys? If so could you help me out with an invitation?

Cheers
Doc

RoMoney

Re: Bilbao

Post by RoMoney »

How did you get on? Weedmaps is always best bet and then contact a few places and see. Some cities dont want tourists in clubs, not sure of the current status in Bilbao, maybe you know more now after your trip?

I think most famous club in Bilbao is Culcanna, they attend Spannabis and Cosecha Cup usually and seem to be involved in the wider Spanish scene.

https://instagram.com/culcanna.bilbao.c ... MyMTA2M2Y=
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Docauto

Post by Docauto »

Hi RoMoney,

thanks for the reply and sorry for my late reply, haven't checked the forum in the last months.

Bilbao was great and I managed to join two clubs. Before arriving I texted and phoned all the clubs in Bilbo (Roots, Culcanna, GreenGirlsBerria, Dr. Who, GreenBilbi), but most of them did not even reply. Dr. Who and GreenBilbi answered via WhatsApp (you can find the phone numbers on weed maps) and I was able to join.

GreenBilbi is situated in the center of bilbao and the bud tender was very kind, but the communication in English was a bit difficult. They had three Strains of flower (Gelato; Critical Bilbo; Mimosa) and they all where ok, but nothing more. They burned clean and the high was decent, but not too much there taste wise. The hash on the other side was great! It was mainly dry sift and it seemed as they produce it themselves. They had a variety of around 10 different hashes/extracts, I tried their DoSiDos, Wedding cake, Bannaneh dry sift and one wax I cannot remember.

Dr. Who is a bit outside of the center but still easy enough to reach and the communication was easier. Sadly I arrived at the time when the old stock was nearly over and the new stock still wasn't dried sufficiently. So there were only two different strains available: Critical and one sativa dominant I forgot. They both looked very nice and natural and the smoke was great!

So my recommendation: If you are not able to get yourself into Culcanna (said to be the best club there), register with dr. who and GreenBilbi and you will have everything you need!

Cheers
Docauto
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Nice! Glad to hear you were successful....bit of prep goes a long way with the Clubs scene in Spain. Also great to get an update on the clubs scene in Bilbao :mrgreen:

If you get a chance try to add club reviews in that sub forum!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!