Happy Tosti

Restaurants and takeaways.
Ghost

Happy Tosti

Post by Ghost »

Here's another food place i frequent when down in the DePijp - https://www.happytosti.nl - Eerste van der Helststraat :D . Their name says it all really good quality Toasties and Sandwich's and loads of food places sell them in Amsterdam but these i find are just that cut above all the bars etc that sell them :wink: can either grab a takeaway or sit inside or on the terrace. They have some funky seating inside like Swings and Bicycles and then there is 'The Shitty Place' :lol:

If the weather is really nice then i like to go grab some smoke from a shop nearby and then head here to grab a takeaway of 'Sweet Morning' :D and amble into Sarphatipark to find a lovely sunny/scenic spot to enjoy my brunch and then chillout with a nice fat spliff :D

The closest Coffeeshops to this location are Katsu(1 min), Club Media(3 min), Stones(6 min), Roxy(4 min) :mrgreen:

Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
CopenhagenCouple

Re: Happy Tosti

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Pretty sure we've seen this place and felt tempted, but IIRC we had Jr with us so chose to pickup from another spot, but looks really nice and it is super convenient if you are visiting katsu, looking for a trip to the park or something like that.
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Ghost

Re: Happy Tosti

Post by Ghost »

2 Visits here during my 420 week visit and both times the food was as good as it gets for a toasty :thumbup: Good service on both visits and the Sweet Morning(warm scones/clotted cream and jam) with a lemonade are Banging, take them over the park and have a chill. Ask for a plastic knife, although you can just scoop the cream and jam out and smear with the other scone if you have to 8) :thumbup: 'Enjoy Your Food' :D
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D