420 Live! 2022

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Roccy Tittzenbeer

Re: 420 Live! 2022

Post by Roccy Tittzenbeer »

Happy 4:20 everyone !

First visit October 1976 last visit still to come ....
jiffa

Post by jiffa »

Happy 420 from the UK :mrgreen:
Jail for growing a plant laughed the gypsy!
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Most now in Black Dog. Converging on Ed's place later.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Bulldog lounge closed to all bit hostel guests, bulldog mack Cafe packed, so ended up at Big Shots where we're currently seshing away :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
CopenhagenCouple

Really nice and eventful, yet somehow chilled day. Perfect! :mrgreen: Again ending the night with a late night sesh here at the piggy with Mr. Ambrosia and a few other peeps, tomorrow it'll be squeeze dabby and the ballonnetje :mrgreen:
CopenhagenCouple

Smoke and dab list for today and tonight is too long to type up now and as it is already getting hazy, it might be lønever fully completed, will try to summarize highlight tomorrow before dabbie squishy thingy 😁 Solo, het b, plug (west and utopia location) and Green Place have been 🔥🔥🔥Bagheera also good, but nowhere near the others IMO
gapie

Post by gapie »

Image Image
thnx ghost for the presents
Last edited by gapie on Thu 21st Apr 2022 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Excellent 420 yesterday with all the ACD Crew in town down at the 420 coffeeshop the smoke was hazy and the company was good. We tried to get into the Prix D'Ami but was just to rammed with people. Good trip on the boat, little cold though. Good food later and then a good smoke up at Big Shots to end the night before a few bedtime dabs on the balcony. 'Happy Days' 😁😁
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
CopenhagenCouple

Stand out stuff yesterday (from very hazy memory):
Weed wise I really enjoyed Grape Jell-O from Solo, which is the same price as current menu on FBN's, very nice looking buds, with a lot of purple mixed with the dark green hues. Smell is nice in the bag, complex with grapes and berries, and a mix of interesting things going on, which all transfers nice into flavor when burnt. Smoked well, but did have me coughing up my lungs for a bit, mostly due to it being very late and having smoked tons that day I think... Tangie from het ballonnetje, at 11 per g, is not as good as the legendary version from a few years back, but it is very, very good for the money, with lost of nice tangie terps coming through in smell and taste, but with a "meatier" base than previous version. Probably best value for money weed I've had or looked at this trip. There were others, but they fade in the craziness and don't really stand out.

Too hash purchases yesterday was a lo g list, as I was very happy with more or less everything I got and wasn't disappointed by a single purchase. Stand outs definitely Solis Guava filtered, which Marok21 and others have reviewed nicely before. I'll just agree that is a very potentent, tasty and clean top quality hash that I recommend to everyone. Plug had some nice new items including Nicole Kush hash that I got a nice bit of and really liked. It is 29 a gram, so overpriced æ, but a sticky, oily and very tasty banger with a lot of kick. The sour diesel hash is also super solid, nice flavor although not so much smell before being lit, and could come through more considering the genetics. Pleasant effects, although not as pronounced as in some of the more expensive bits.

Peanut butter hash from Green place is as Marok21 (IIRC) reviewed it, overpriced at 15 (especially compared to eg dampkring stuff in that range), but interesting dark hash with some strong flavors.

I was also looking for a bit of bubble hash and was going for some kgourmet, but the dealer at Gå showed me some Bootylicious from 710 labs that was just fucking 🔥🔥🔥 (dealer knows the kalada crew personally, also makes hash and loves kgourmet, but just recognized this as better currently and I agree). Smells insanely good in the glas, has killer potency and strong taste transfer. Only downside is the price, 50 e for half a g...

Nice things for nice people and especially Fudge thus edibles also very, very nice and potent stuff. :mrgreen:
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Perfect 420 Day.
Found everyone outside the Bottle.
CC first to get towels on chairs in 420.
Rest of us followed a few minutes later.
Captured the big table. It was great to be back where we belong.
Prix D'Ami full. Went to Black Dog twice, including for dinner.
Boat very busy. I don't think we left anyone behind who wanted to come.
Worsall, Igraine and me went to Plug. Mostly a corridor for the constant queue.
Coffeeshop Amsterdam Cafe basement. Places on Harlemmerstraat not welcoming sit down customers so to one of the Wonder Bars.
gapie

Post by gapie »

Members who've said they will be around during 4-20 week so far (in alphabetical order):

AzLaker "April 16-22-2022" posted: 11th Sep 2021

Bedge "4/19 to 4/23" posted: 24th Feb 2022

Choppermike + son " :thumbup: 19-->22 👍" posted: 21st Feb 2022

CopenhagenCouple x 0.5 "19th to 22nd" posted: 13th Mar 2022

Ed the Head "4 16-24" posted: 8th Feb 2022

Gapie "yessssiirr i m here. Still alive. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:" posted: 20th Jan 2022

Ghost + Mike "17th April - 22nd April :D :mrgreen: 8) :!: :wave: :thumbup: 'Happy Days'" posted: 27th Feb 2022

Igraine "Monday 18th to Friday 22nd" posted: 17th Mar 2022

Lemming "Monday 18th to Friday 22nd" posted: 17th Mar 2022

Nuggz "I guess I'm in 🙂" posted: 20th Mar 2022

Worsall "considering going over for a few days over the 420" posted: 4th Apr 2022

and we saw RobOG too at 420

we saw them all they were with us
Last edited by gapie on Fri 22nd Apr 2022 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
CopenhagenCouple

Het ballonnetje sesh is ON :mrgreen:
CopenhagenCouple

Amazing last day and night for me, thank you so much to everyone who helped make this trip just perfect :mrgreen: 💚
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Sounds like a great time was had!

Is there a dab scene I'm missing out on here? I have seen recent menus with some crazy overpriced concentrates, but I get the sense that's not where it's coming from... Flying over in a few days and very curious what I'm missing out on... Feel free to PM me if that's best
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
CopenhagenCouple

So after a wonderful short, but very packed and eventful 2 days and one evening, I'm at Schipol smoking the last couple of fatties before I head to the security line to munch down the last edibles while waiting... Edibles are from nel and paradox and joints are one with Sensabile and one with bootyliscious bubble hash from 710 Lans, yum yum :mrgreen: