Day 1-3 of 420/2022

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
AzLaker

Day 1-3 of 420/2022

Post by AzLaker »

04/16/2022 After a non-eventful 15 hour flight to get into Schiphol Airport, plus a 20 minute taxi, then a long line to get through customs and get my passport stamped, I was off to the kiosk to get a one- :D way ticket to Central Station. Another 20 minutes on the train, and before you know it I was smelling the fresh air of Amsterdam. :D :wink:

I headed across the street and got a six day tram pass to make it through the week. I like to walk, but I also like the convenience of using the tram at any time. I Jumped on the number 4 tram and before you know it I was at my stop. Did my pleasantries with the landlord unpacked my stuff and headed out to Albert Hein to pick up some supplies. Settled into my apartment and made my way over to Het Ballonnejte for a TNT at 12:00. I purchased 1 gram of Tangie,(very nice sativa high), something to drink, found a bong and proceeded to get blazed. Soon after Ed the head showed up along with Stan Da Man and Nuggs.

Had a nice session with everyone, but Nuggs had to takeoff so the three of us took a nice trip making our way to the Dam. Strolling through the east side of the Dam we finally made our way into the center, where Ed purchased some seeds, I went to a head shop Baba and purchased a bong and a few other things. Made our way back to the Bulldog so Ed could check in. Then we made our way across the Dam to Terps army where I got a gram of Kosher Kush. :mrgreen: Very nice 👍

Met a friend of Stan’s at Terps, who let’s just say, knows he’s way around a coffeeshop.🙄🤫
We had a wonderful conversation for at least an hour or so talking about his work. He was super nice and turned me on to at least 3 g of some of his personal green. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The four of us eventually made our way back to the Bulldog for beers and a very nice session. :wink: :lol:

Finally called it a night around 10:30 or 11 PM. Made my way to the number 4 tram and was at my apartment in no time. Unwound for a little bit then the lights :yawn: were out and I slept like a baby. Getting ready for day two. :thumbup:

AzLaker
8)
Last edited by AzLaker on Sat 7th May 2022 07:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If you never do, you'll never know.
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Re: Day 1 of 420/2022

Post by ed the head »

Great to finally meet the AZ Laker :!:

I saw Laker gear EVERYWHERE ... but it seemed mostly when you weren't around!

I envy your stride and stamina Good Sir AzLaker, and most thoroughly enjoyed our time together.

Tot ziens!
He who tries to shine dims his own light
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Great stuff Mr. Laker, keep it up! :mrgreen: It really sounds like you had a great return, nice finds and good company from the get go. :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Thanks AzLaker. Excellent stuff.
It's always fun reading travelogues but especially different perspectives on a trip we were on.
Looking forward to the next episode.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

15 hours! Thats a proper pilgrimage :D Sounds like a great first day
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Excellent @Az enjoyed reading your 1st day back in the Dam, cannot wait to read the next instalment big man :D :mrgreen:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
AzLaker

Re: Day 2 of 420/2022

Post by AzLaker »

Day 2 of 4/20 2022

Let’s see today started out a little hazy. It was Easter Sunday morning and I don’t think I got up until 9 o’clock. Went up the street and got a good fresh hot American coffee and an almond cookie. Hung out for a few minutes and got caught up on my Mail. I eventually made it back to my apartment. :shock:

After smoking a few bongs I finally made it out of my apartment around 12 o’clock. Headed over to the bulldog to meet up with Ed. Grabbed a beer and headed up to the terrace to enjoy the nice sunny weather, enjoy a cold beer and smoking a bowl or two. Met a nice French gentleman that was staying there but leaving the next day. Super nice guy.

Both of us were hungry, so we walked over to the “walk to wok” grabbed something to go, then back to the Bulldog and up to the terrace. Finished our lunch, smoked a few, then hooked up with Stan at the Batavia. A few of his friends were there, one had a rig, so it was beers, bowls, joints and dabs all around. A nice session was had by all and before you know it people were on their way.

Ed knew a friend that was a chef at Casa Nostra in south Amsterdam. All three of us headed down there for dinner and man was it delicious. Three course dinner with pizza ,meat and a beautiful pasta dish. And don’t forget a fine bottle of wine that Ed ordered. After smoking a couple of joints, we walked around the park to Katsu coffee shop. Stopped and picked up a gram of gorilla glue, Ed grabbed a couple of pre-rolls and we were back off strolling through the park.

We headed our way over to Carmona coffee shop where we were going to meet Ghost and his buddy Mike. We got there a little early so I picked up a gram of Black sugar hash. Very nice, smooth with a nice exhale. The boys were run a little late, but I stayed long enough to have a proper greeting. A quick hello then I said I would see them tomorrow at Bagheera.

Another fantastic day in Amsterdam. Meet more good people, have some great smokes, great food and all in all a great time. :D :mrgreen:
Day 3 coming up next :D

Azlaker
8)
Last edited by AzLaker on Sat 7th May 2022 03:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ed the head

Post by ed the head »

:mrgreen: so stoned, completely left this dinner out of my original report :lol:

thanks for posting!
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Thanks for sharing :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
AzLaker

Re: Day 3 of 420/2022

Post by AzLaker »

Day3 of 4/20 2022

Another beautiful day in Amsterdam, sunny with blue skies can’t beat that. :D Freshly made
coffee some toast and a quick bong hit and I’m out the door heading over to Bagheera. I’m hooking up with Ghost and his buddy Mike. A nice leisurely stroll 🚶 and 10minutes later I’m there.As soon as I walk in, I give my pleasantries to the budtender and asked about the Lemon Bubble. Nice fat buds, lemony smell and at $10 a gram, I grabbed 2g,s Bought a water, found a seat in the back and proceed to fire up the bowl of the lemon bubble. :

Couple bong rips later Ghost and Mike show up for a quick Sesh. :mrgreen: We soon head over to Green place to pick up some edibles for people from ACD.
Edibles in order we head over to the Bulldog to meet Ed the head for beers and a nice long session. Ed has grabbed a table outside so we head out there drinks in hand and proceed to have a few dabs a few joints & a few bong hits to go along with some great conversation.

Ghost and Mike have a few things to do so they say goodbye for a while and head off. I grabbed my gear take it back to my apartment and on the way back to the Dam stop at Burger Bar and grab something to eat. A nice 200 g Angus beef burger, fries and a drink and I’m good to go. Head back up to the Dam hook up with Stan the man and we wander around Dam Square for a while. We finally made our way back to Bulldog where we hook up with Ed & Nuggz. Ghost and Mike soon arrive and beers,joints, dabs and bong hits are going strong. :shock: :wink: :lol:

Lemmings and his girlfriend Igraine, were coming into town this evening so a planned TNT was scheduled at the Bottle around 9 o’clock. We make our way over, and see Igraine and Lemming already there. Hugs and handshakes, then another session is on. :D we have a great time getting to know each other and getting caught up from the couple years that we lost.

As we’re sitting there I am looking at the delicious pastries across from the Bottle. Before I leave I wander over and grab a couple to take back to the apartment, to have later that evening and one for tomorrow morning with coffee. We had a wonderful time chatting and enjoying everyone’s company. It was getting late for me, so I finally said my goodbyes and headed off to catch the tram back to my apartment.

A delicious pastry and a bong hit and I’m off to bed. Another fantastic day in Amsterdam, with beautiful weather, meeting more great people and just being in Amsterdam.

AzLaker
8)
Last edited by AzLaker on Sat 7th May 2022 03:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ed the head

Post by ed the head »

:mrgreen:
The-Secret-Smoker

Re: Day 1-3 of 420/2022

Post by The-Secret-Smoker »

I have enjoyed reading your 420 trip, you had a great trip and time, loved your wording here

'A delicious pastry and a bong hit and I’m off to bed. Another fantastic day in Amsterdam, with beautiful weather, meeting more great people and just being in Amsterdam.'

thank you for sharing your trip :D