Coffeeshop Zero Zero (Arnhem)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Zero Zero

I like Zero Zero
100%
I don't like Zero Zero
No votes

Total votes: 1

Marok21

Coffeeshop Zero Zero (Arnhem)

Post by Marok21 »

ACD Page: Zero Zero, Arnhem

It's a coffee shop on the first floor which can be reached by that typical dutch staircase with that crazy tiny steps :roll: :lol:
once I've managed to get up I was surprised that this is a coffee shop where smoking is still allowed :mrgreen:
Well the coffeeshop is not really huge but has a bigger community table and a few single seats around it.

I read on a german forum that they got some pretty high quality dry sift hash for 15€/g on the menu which can compare with for example Coffeeshop Toermalijns dry sift hashes which is very rare in the border region.

Purple Daddy Dry Sift (15€/g) - From look indeed very similar to some batches of Toermalijns hashes. Darker oily exterior
while brighter inside. Pretty soft sticky hash looks really like high quality. Bubbles very strong when touched by the flame. Quite strong natural smell of the used genetics. Taste is also very good and intense compared to most other newschool hashes that I tried in the border area. Effect is strong ,too.

Overall I think it was the best newschool hash that I found in the area so far :mrgreen: Well the "Nougat OG" from Coffeeshop THC and "Caramel" from Kruidentuin in Arnhem were also good quality newschool hashes but that PD Dry Sift from Zero Zero is a different level :mrgreen:

FlyByNite

Re: Coffeeshop Zero Zero (Arnhem)

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Zero Zero date December 8, 2022. Thanks to ZDR.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Arnhem ... oZero.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Zero Zero dated 20 May 2023. Kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by ZZwsky.

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Arnhe ... oZero.html

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

They won one or two months ago the Highlife Cup for their Zeros Handmade hash (1st Nederhash category), Static Sift hash (3rd import hash) and Purple Punch weed (3rd Autoflower weed).

I tried all of them:

Zeros Handmade hash (10€/g) - Nice fresh oily brighter newschool hash. Bubbles well when touched by the flame. Pleasent intense smell of the used genetics. Effect is pretty strong a bit more on the sativa side and was nice to smoke. Liked it due to it´s freshness and good effect especially for the price.

Static Sift hash (15€/g) - Brighter colored hash with a good oil content. Bubbles very strong when touched by the flame like it should as a filtered hash. Smell was pretty natural of the used genetics and had a pleasant taste.
Pretty good quality filtered hash that can compare with other quality filtered hashes from Amsterdam and with 15€/g
it´s ok priced.

Purple Daddy Drysift hash (12€/g) - It´s still on the menu but now 3€ cheaper but sadly the quality went down a bit, too. It´s still good but seems to be older and more dry. Pleasant to smoke while effect is also weaker than before in my opinion.

Purple Punch weed (10€/0,9g sold as Canadian weed) - Pretty fresh and sticky so that you get sticky fingers when rolling a joint. Good smell and taste kind of kushy. Effectwise it was more on the indica side and made me pretty chilled but it wasn´t the strongest to me. Good quality and I was happy with it especially in the border area to germany.

Lemon ?Cookies? (10€/0,9g sold as Cali weed) - Sadly I am not sure on the name anymore... It was something with Lemon. Like the name suggest it smelled pretty lemony but natural and pleasent to my nose. Nice dense nug while not so fresh and sticky as the Purple Punch. Smoked well in the joint with pleasent taste.
Effect was maybe a bit more Sativa than the Purple Punch but has also a lot of relaxing effects on me.

Overall good quality over here. Maybe the best in town but I don´t visit the other coffeeshops so often so I don´t really have a clue. The filtered hash can compare with Amsterdams Coffeeshops which is not everytime the case when buying filtered hash in the border area. The Zeros handmade hash was also nice. Weed was also better that I expected but still lacks a bit in terms of taste and potency in my opinion.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Zero Zero in Arnhem dated 18 August 2023 , kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Lemon

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Arnhe ... oZero.html

Lemon2

Post by Lemon2 »

I changed my mind