Ghost + Buddy 420 2022 Day 4 with Pics

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Ghost

Ghost + Buddy 420 2022 Day 4 with Pics

Post by Ghost »

:mrgreen: :D 8) 21/04/2022 - Up rather early despite the late night and all the dabs and edibles consumed and after my shower was feeling rather spritely and raring to go for another days blazing it up :D :mrgreen:. The usual Wake 'n' Bake dabs on the balcony were underway and Mike poked his out head out said morning and went and had a shower, while I had another dab and got my stuff together while eating a 100mg choc bar :D

We jumped on the tram up to the Rembrandtplien and headed in to St James Gate an Irish bar for our 1st full cooked breakfast of this trip :shock:, normally these bars would be packed but we were able to stroll on in take a seat and get our order in straight away :D 2 x Full Irish with 2 x Teas and 2 x Orange Juice and boy was it a tasty breakfast which set me up for a good portion of the day :thumbup:. We settled the bill and left to take the short stroll up to Coffeeshop Old Church 2 for the 'Dab 'n' Press Session' I had set up :D

We arrived and @CoupenhagenCouple was already seated and well in to rolling a nice fat spliff :mrgreen: and @Mike and @Ghost sat at the table next to him and said 'Good Morning' and fist bumps were exchanged. I proceeded to the counter and said Hello to the friendly female budtender and asked to look at a few tubs as i wanted to see what looked like would be good to squish on the press :mrgreen:. I went for 1g Papaya Punch - 13euro, 1g Strawberry Banana Kush - 15euro, 1g :?: - :?: euro

I had a conversation with the Budtender about using the press and she said that only she was allowed to use it, I explained that I had had the same press and have been pressing for quite a few years now, a local customer @James was in who was having bits pressed and all of a sudden I was allowed to use the press myself and the Budtender proceeded in giving my the puck maker and the parchment paper to press in to. The American @James came over and wanted to know information on the process and obtaining the best returns and flavours :D. I was in my element :D and proceeded in putting my G of Papaya Punch in to the Puck Maker and pressing a nice round puck out and sliding it in to the parchment paper I had already prepared :D :mrgreen:. I put the paper between the press plates and reduced the temperature slightly as they had it to High for my liking, Temp set I raised the plates until there was a 5mm gap between plates and started my stopwatch to 50 sec/1 min, when the min was up I raised the plates until they were nearly completely shut and waited a further 2min and then lowered the plates down :D, @James and budtender were impressed with the return and colour I had obtained and wanted to know more :D.

I could spend the whole day in this shop pressing and dabbing rosin :mrgreen: 8) :thumbup:

@CoupenhagenCouple asked if I could press a couple of flavours for him, one was a Tangie and the other was Lemon Tree OG from Coffeeshop Bagheera's and we made another puck up of the combined flavours which was around 1.5g and back in to the press she went for the allocated time :mrgreen: Then after a while the plates were lowered to reveal a lovely looking Rosin, which was left to rest and then collected up :D I was explaining to @James the process and ended up pressing a flavour for him and showing the budtender best paper techs, best amount of herb for press, timings and temps etc. They were Happy :mrgreen: :D One of my favourite shops when in town :D.

A lovely Gooey Nonsolvent Rosin :mrgreen: :D

After around a hour had passed and @Lemming + @Igraine arrived In attendance were @Ghost @CoupenhagenCouple @Azlaker @Mike @Lemming @Igraine and @James and @Budtender :mrgreen: 8) :D. @Lemming + @Igraine were impressed with the nice clean volcano in the shop and wasted no time in getting the attachments fitted and a bag was filled with 'THC' and passed around the group :mrgreen: :D and then it was repeated as the session continued for around another hour and then it was time to say goodbye to @James and the friendly Budtender :wave: and make our way to Coffeeshop Het Ballonnetje.

After a pleasant stroll we arrived at Coffeeshop Het Ballonnetje and upon entering we were greeted warmly and sat at the large table was @Nuggz, hello's exchanged and the rest of the group all arriving and settling in to seats, we were giving the real Royal Treatment by @Het Ballonnetje with the guys handing out drinks to us and then putting 2 large platters of sandwich's with different fillings on to the table :thumbup: which we quickly dive in to and start devouring after a mornings session :D they even supplied non meat sarnies for those that don't eat meat :thumbup: quality guys :clap:

Art from inside Het Ballonnetje - (Pic credit to @Azlaker)

They then threw bags of 2 different strains on to the table of some of their top quality flower :D which was Pint Sized which I had already sampled earlier in the week and knew the quality was spot on with this one :D and the other was a Cream Cookies excellent quality also :mrgreen: everybody started admiring the flowers that had been thrown on to the table and started rolling spliffs, loading their bongs or pipes and vapes :mrgreen: the session was under way and then a lump of the Balloons best dry sift was added to the mix :D another quality product which was an excellent addition to our session and cocktails started being made up :D :mrgreen:

Lovely Bud of the 'Pint Sized' :mrgreen: from Het Ballonnetje :D

Excellent Flower 'Cream Cookies' - Het Ballonnetje :mrgreen:

The chat around the table was flowing nicely and the vibes coming from everybody were super 8), we were all having a fantastic time, enjoying everybody's company and the Top Quality Smoke and food and drink and just all the service we received :thumbup: :clap: We were being extremely spoiled by the Coffeeshop Het Ballonnetje I can not put in to words the Hospitality we received from the Guys/Gals down at the 'Balloon' :D The session continued for the whole afternoon until people started make their way to other locations, to either get food or to another coffeeshop. Massive Thanks To All At Het Ballonnetje - can not thank you guys enough :!: :!: Who ever makes this possible for ACD to get that treatment down at the 'Balloon' we all Thank You Massively @

ACD Crew at session were @Coffeeshop Het Ballonnetje @Lemming @Igraine @Azlaker @Bedge @CopenhagenCouple @Nuggz @Ghost @Mike :D :mrgreen:

What was left of the very tasty 'Dry Sift' :lol:

@Lemming mingling around the Coffeeshop

@Bedge @Igraine @Lemming smoking it up :D

Awesome T-Shirt from the Balloon :D The Farm :!:

Baseball Cap :!: 420 :D

Session under way and a platter of those tasty sandwich's :D

Some went back towards Dam Square and some went back towards there apartments for a while, @Mike and @Ghost we went back towards our Hotel and had a chill out on the balcony with a few dabs and smokes for an hour while we sorted our stuff out and picked up some more edibles for later in the day :D. After a while we made our way towards the Leidsplien to find a suitable location to have some food and as it was our last proper night in town, we thought we would push the boat out a little so I took @Mike to the New York Steak House on a corner of the Leidsplien. This is a small restaurant which you have to catch a lift up to the small but extremely nice and plush seating area :D.

As the lift opened we were greeted and taken to a table by a window which overlooked the not as lively Leidsplien square, a couple of large beers ordered and we pondered over the 3 choices of meat on the menu

We were informed that one of the meats was already sold out, so we went over to the meat fridge and had a look at the cuts which were left and chose the 1.2kg Tomahawk T Bone between us which came with all the extras like fries and salad :D 8) They only sell 3 choices of meat here and all are of a special quality in their own way :D

Now this has got to be one of the best steaks I have ever had when visiting Amsterdam and I have had a few over the years :wink: Not the cheapest place to visit, so if your on a budget then best to avoid, but if you want some quality in a lovely establishment then give it a go :D. We followed our main with another large beer and a rather tasty chocolate tart kind of thing, which was banging :D A coffee while we settled up the rather expensive bill :lol: and we were on our way up towards Dam Square :thumbup: to meet up with the ACD Crew who were hanging up at the Flying Dutch Man

Upon arrival we grabbed a couple of beers and saw the crew at a large round table near the rear of the Flying Dutch Man getting the session already underway, :thumbup: we joined the crew and said our hello's, in attendance at the round table were @Lemming @Igraine @CoupenhagenCouple @Bedge @Mike @Ghost, joints were being rolled and vapes were being loaded and hit :mrgreen:, people were making cocktails and fat old doobies were being rolled, beers were being sunk and the chat was in fall flow around the table @CoupenhagenCouple kindly handed an Edible from Coffeeshop Paradox :thumbup: which didn't touch the sides and was a nice addition to the already healthy buzz I had going on :D

After a few hours of smoking and drinking with the crew @Mike and myself had to say our goodbyes to everybody at the table(wish we had just walked it and stayed later with you guys :wink: ) and make the last tram back down to our digs and went straight out to the balcony and got the rig set up while @Mike made a few smokes and a much needed cup of T for us, we split a spare brownie that I had in my bag :mrgreen: and chatted about the great day that we had had again :D :D and how it was going to be our last day in town tomorrow, it has gone way to quick :!:

Random Pic From Walk

Another Random :D

Massive thanks to each and everyone I met and chatted to over the course of the day, you were all great :D and a Huge and Massive Thanks to all the ACD CREW for another Fantastic Day :D 8) :thumbup:
Last edited by Ghost on Sun 22nd May 2022 05:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
CopenhagenCouple

Re: Ghost + Buddy 420 2022 Day 4

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Another great one buddy, really enjoyed reading that, it brought back some nice memories :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Love the pictures also, although I think you may have taken two pics of the Pint Sized as I remember that as looking very different to the Cream Cookies, which I remember as much darker in hue with plenty of purple going on 😁 Anyways, it WA such a lovely time at ballonnetje and I was cracking up thinking about how none of us could remember what Pint Sized was called and asked them a few hundred times. I remember I even had to go check on the menu heading out the door as we had all forgotten yet again (after having been told for the umpteenth time mere minutes before) and I was starting to find it embarrassing to keep asking 🀣🀣🀣 Man I was high as fucking giraffe pussy at that sesh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ETA: that steak does look spectacular πŸ‘πŸ˜
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: ↑Sun 15th May 2022 08:24 pm Another great one buddy, really enjoyed reading that, it brought back some nice memories :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Love the pictures also, although I think you may have taken two pics of the Pint Sized as I remember that as looking very different to the Cream Cookies, which I remember as much darker in hue with plenty of purple going on 😁 Anyways, it WA such a lovely time at ballonnetje and I was cracking up thinking about how none of us could remember what Pint Sized was called and asked them a few hundred times. I remember I even had to go check on the menu heading out the door as we had all forgotten yet again (after having been told for the umpteenth time mere minutes before) and I was starting to find it embarrassing to keep asking 🀣🀣🀣 Man I was high as fucking giraffe pussy at that sesh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ETA: that steak does look spectacular πŸ‘πŸ˜
:D :thumbup: The pics just help jog our memories, I honestly can't believe I took so many :lol:, normally I only take a few so don't know what was going on :!:

The bud pics are correct :thumbup: the top one has the purple in it but don't think my camera on the phone has done it justice buddy, I put the 2 x baggies on the table in front of me before I took them :wink:

:lol: Yes, Yes I remember asking numerous times and forgetting what it was called in seconds and then someone else would ask what it was :lol: excellent :!:

There was private stash smoke being pulled out that I had forgotten about which was a very sexy Amnesia, which you reminded me about in your report, I expect there a load of small things that happened that we have all forgotten :lol:
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Memories, memories. I'm so impressed by how much you guys remember and I'm loving being reminded of those crazy sessions.
I'll try to get my travelogue together soon, although there isn't much left for me to add to all the wonderful words and pictures already posted.
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

SPECTACULAR write up Mate, thank you
:mrgreen:
He who tries to shine dims his own light
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Ghost wrote: ↑Mon 16th May 2022 10:03 pm The bud pics are correct the top one has the purple in it but don't think my camera on the phone has done it justice buddy, I put the 2 x baggies on the table in front of me before I took them
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Then I got them mixed up and Pint Sized was the one I favored πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ghost wrote: ↑Mon 16th May 2022 10:03 pm There was private stash smoke being pulled out that I had forgotten about which was a very sexy Amnesia,
That was a hot little number, haven't seen that quality Amnesia in ages, really brought back some old memories. Great times πŸ‘πŸ˜
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: ↑Tue 17th May 2022 05:31 am
Ghost wrote: ↑Mon 16th May 2022 10:03 pm The bud pics are correct the top one has the purple in it but don't think my camera on the phone has done it justice buddy, I put the 2 x baggies on the table in front of me before I took them
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Then I got them mixed up and Pint Sized was the one I favored πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ghost wrote: ↑Mon 16th May 2022 10:03 pm There was private stash smoke being pulled out that I had forgotten about which was a very sexy Amnesia,
That was a hot little number, haven't seen that quality Amnesia in ages, really brought back some old memories. Great times πŸ‘πŸ˜
That Pint Sized bud in the pic was a really lovely bud, a really compact, dense bud and like you said hints of blue/purple running through her, real quality :D :mrgreen:

Yes that Amnesia was a nice example, he pulled that out of his little bag he had on the floor :D I gave him a Fudge this cookie was least could do :D was great times Buddy loved it all :thumbup: