Info about covid restrictions.

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Wolf46

Info about covid restrictions.

Post by Wolf46 »

So to cut short, i always visited amsterdam during summer (sometimes winter) for the past 15 years except the last 2 years for obvious chinese bats related reasons :P .

I'm about to visit the city again for 2 weeks in the middle of august and i wanted to ask how much the city and coffeeshops are restricted because of covid, i already asked to people who lives there but since i have to spend a buckload of moeny for the fly+hotel in august, i want to be SUPER sure that everything is ok, so:

-do i need like a third-4th dose of vaccine (or any dose of vaccine) or show a negative tampon at the airport before flying to ams?

-do i need to waste time to do a tampon before leaving amsterdam?

-Do i have to wear mask in restaurante, shops and coffeeshops?

-can i buy and consume weed INSIDE the coffeeshops without any restriction or time limit?

-for people who lives in amsterdam, do you think there is any big risk of thing getting way worse by august? Or you think that the next bad wave is gonna be in the cold months?

Thanks in advance guys.

Better a joint today that a bong tomorrow...
bedge

Re: Info about covid restrictions.

Post by bedge »

High I visited over 420 and i needed no paperwork to enter NL apart from passport.
Masks were needed on the plane and at airport
no need for 4th booster.(or even show any vaccine proof).
No masks apart from public transport.no restrictions in any coffeeshops bars cafés ECT.
I think the NL gov website still says you need 2 docs downloaded and filled in with vaccine info, but mine are still sealed in the envelope I put them in. So I would recommend taking the docs just in case.
(another non covid tip I do is to have both paper and smartphone boarding passes)
Anyone else, please correct me if I have anything wrong here.
Thanks
best wishes
bedge
Wolf46

Post by Wolf46 »

bedge wrote: Tue 24th May 2022 03:55 pm High I visited over 420 and i needed no paperwork to enter NL apart from passport.
Masks were needed on the plane and at airport
no need for 4th booster.(or even show any vaccine proof).
No masks apart from public transport.no restrictions in any coffeeshops bars cafés ECT.
I think the NL gov website still says you need 2 docs downloaded and filled in with vaccine info, but mine are still sealed in the envelope I put them in. So I would recommend taking the docs just in case.
(another non covid tip I do is to have both paper and smartphone boarding passes)
Anyone else, please correct me if I have anything wrong here.
Thanks
best wishes
bedge
Hi, thanks for the response.

Is it possible that the 2 doc rules is only for people outside the EU?

Because i visited the official site and they say that there are no restrictions for people inside the EU.
Better a joint today that a bong tomorrow...
bedge

Post by bedge »

High yes the docs sre for non eu. like for me in uk
All the best
Bedge