Blunted Social Club Barcelona

Moderator: Papi

Vuldkim

Blunted Social Club Barcelona

Post by Vuldkim »

BCD Page: Blunted Social Club

Hello Everyone,
I would like to recommend you a new cannabis club I found a couple of weeks ago in the El Born district in Barcelona, just 5 minutes walking from the Cathedral.

Through the Contact page on their website I instantly got a membership for joining the cannabis club.
There was a huge range of weed (8-10€), USA and Canadian strains (10-18€), quite expensive but with unique tastes, different types of hashish and edibles.

That day, it was Sunday afternoon, they were organizing a special event called "Ostras y Blunts", as they were offering oysters and blunts to all the members, to make them try the special flavor coming from the strange mix. A unique experience! You all should give it a try if you have the possibility! :mrgreen:

So far , thanks to the location and the weed available. Super friendly staff!

Hope this club will also be added to the directory.
Blunted Cannabis Social Club website
Blunted Google Maps

Lemming
Site Admin

Re: Blunted Social Club Barcelona

Post by Lemming »

Thanks for the info but please refrain from scattering links all over the forums. One is enough. Carpet bombing the forums with links looks very spammy and doesn't do anyone any good. Blunted is now on the site (see link above) and I've removed most of your links.
Vuldkim

Post by Vuldkim »

Lemming wrote: Thu 30th Jun 2022 12:19 pm Thanks for the info but please refrain from scattering links all over the forums. One is enough. Carpet bombing the forums with links looks very spammy and doesn't do anyone any good. Blunted is now on the site (see link above) and I've removed most of your links.
Hi Lemming,
Thank you for the explanation and for having added Blunted Social Club to the directory.
My apologies for the internal links, this will not happen again.

Regarding the information in the listing for Blunted, I see that the pin in the Google Map is not correctly set, as it points to a small village outside from Barcelona. Is there the possibility to adjust it?
Thanks!
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Hi Vuldkim

Regarding the map, I see what you mean but I don't have a solution at the moment.
The Barcelona directory is much less sophisticated than the Amsterdam one. I have the coordinates of all of the coffeeshops in the Netherlands so the maps in the ACD show the location by coordinates and by address and by name. In most cases this just shows the same place in three different ways but sometimes the idiosyncrasies of Google Maps show odd places for name or address.

For Barcelona I just rely on Google to show the correct location for the address.

For some reason I find that even a manual search for "Plaça de Víctor Balaguer, 6, Barcelona" in Google Maps takes me to another Plaça de Víctor Balaguer in a place outside Barcelona. Strangely it displays the postcode 08003, which is what we want, even though the location it's showing is actually in 08195.

As far as I can make out, this is a bug in Google maps. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

Thanks again for the info. If you have any more info on this or other clubs please do let me know.