Yellow Dream, Barcelona

Moderator: Papi

seraphiel

Yellow Dream, Barcelona

Post by seraphiel »

BCD Page: Yellow Dream

Hi guys!
I moved to BCN around 2.5 years ago. So all my reviews are written from the eyes of a newcomer that moved here from Amsterdam( lived there while doing my studies at the VU but I have always lived nearby the city). I have been smoking weed since I went to highschool and having a bit of a science background I always spent a little too much time getting my facts right and finding that right bud to smoke. I am mostly into weed, so take my experience of other products with a grain of salt.

I rate my experience here based on a good combination of product but also knowledge around weed. In BCN there is a lot of bull on weed, and I have a pet peeve to on the matter to question the clubs to see if they know they're stuff ( spoiler they really usually don't)

Yellow Dream is owned by a Dutch owner in Carrer de Sants. It's the first club I went to when I moved to BCN. Owner is a treat, very nice guy! Is obviously a grower so he knows his shit, but on growing not much on actually smoking. Can't say much about the employees they were a bit less social and friendly. But as an foreigner this has been quite a common occurrence to me in social clubs. My Spanish isn't that good just FYI.

To become a member I had to pay 10 euro for a years membership. I just walked in without an appointment or anything but they have an instagram page and a website for you to apply before heading in there.

Everything under 10 euro is straight up a waste of money, I tried some 6 euro amnesia( I know it's cheap) which obviously wasn't amnesia. When you do want to spend more then 10 euro's you will get a much better experience. The Blue gelato at the time was my favorite with a very smooth smoke. AK-47 is not bad either but seems a bit hit or miss for me.

You might be wondering why 6/10? Because in Sants aka where this is located I would still go as far as say this is the best you going to get. Very residential area so it's mostly focused on the locals who don't spend that much on weed.

They have around 10 types of weed to offer, I didn't count the hasj but it was a little less than that number. Club itself is nice, pooltable enough seating and it's location is very close to Club Nou. Toilet looks like a heroin house made love with a crack house but .... I am happy I lived nearby. I never saw any types of extraction when I was there so I can't say much about that. but I did see edibles and CBD option if that is what you are looking for. Edibles you will find the same type all around the city, seems to be more focused on tourist then people who live there. I tried one from THC comida, definitely not worth the price you put in for it. Especially if you are a regular smoker.

If you are looking for a regular smoke and just decent weed I would say try the place especially if you are near SANTS. I for one am quite happy I moved from Sants to Sant Marti. The place weed was good but when you smoke your whole life you do need a bit more of an kick to feel things.

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/barcel ... Dream.html

All in All 6/10, decent offering for location. But you won't find any crazy quality weed here. Just a good place to get your supply if you are a regular and live nearby. Information wise, yeah as always in this type of business, too full of themselves with wrong information and advertising wrong names on different strains (spoiler this is a common problem in BCN)

IrishSmoker1916

Re: Yellow Dream, Barcelona

Post by IrishSmoker1916 »

Thanks bro I'll be staying in Sants badal area for Christmas I'll be joining this club
IrishSmoker1916

Re: Yellow Dream, Barcelona

Post by IrishSmoker1916 »

Very good location near Camp Nou , it was easy to show up and become a member.
Kush Canvas hash 4E per G - absolutely insane hash for the price I grabbed a gram and then another 3. Typical soft sticky Moroccan, that you'd pay 8-10 for in an Amsterdam shop
Frozen Melonz - Hybrid - 9e a G - very very good terpy as hell and strong. Reminds me of a forbidden fruit / watermelon z type of strain
Mac - 12 a G also a good example of Mac

Place is pretty dimly lit, with seating and a bar area. Staff are nice and attentive.