Ghost is Back Again - 26th November - 29th November

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Ghost

Ghost is Back Again - 26th November - 29th November

Post by Ghost »

In Town - 26th November :D 'Good Times + Happy Days' 8)
Off Home - 29th November :(

Anyone in town who fancies a session while I am around then let me know :thumbup: doubt I will be going to crazy and may not even bring a rig with me, not sure on that yet though :!:
Last edited by Ghost on Sun 4th Sep 2022 06:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
FlyByNite

Re: Ghost is Back Again - 26th November - 29th November

Post by FlyByNite »

Ghost wrote: Thu 18th Aug 2022 05:11 pm In Town - 26th November :D 'Good Times + Happy Days' 8)
Off Home - 29th November :
Posted on the November Whos In Town page.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... ber.htm#26

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

FlyByNite wrote: Thu 18th Aug 2022 10:39 pm Posted on the November Whos In Town page.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... ber.htm#26

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Thank You F.B.N :D
gapie

Post by gapie »

hell yeh my bday is 25 november message me for number whatsapp
ghost i think i m in the whatsapp group to
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Yeah we are in the whats app group chat so can message when I get into town 8)

KLM bumped my flight on the way home to an earlier departure on the same day, so loose the last day which is annoying and not the 1st time they have done me out of a day in town, wish they would just bump the flight to the next day and I would have sorted digs for an extra night :roll: heyho

Anyone got any recent info on the mayhem at Schipol :?: or have been through the airport recently. I see something online last week and it still looks hectic with some huge queues - got me thinking of either changing my transport for the return leg to ferry or maybe just driving over, so any recent info is welcome :thumbup:
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Ghost wrote: Fri 4th Nov 2022 04:50 pm Anyone got any recent info on the mayhem at Schipol :?: or have been through the airport recently. I see something online last week and it still looks hectic with some huge queues - got me thinking of either changing my transport for the return leg to ferry or maybe just driving over, so any recent info is welcome :thumbup:
Wasn't that bad at all for me this last week. Flying in/out of the UK...

- Arrival on Monday afternoon ~3pm, took no more than 10 mins to get through passport control.
- Leaving on Friday afternoon, ~5pm flight, took maybe 15mins to clear security, if that. Honestly it felt more efficient and smoother moving than on the UK side imho (although perhaps that was just because you can just leave electronics, liquids etc in your bag at Schipol so less faffing in general).

Maybe we were just lucky, but neither direction was really much different time wise from what I'd have expected pre-covid. We were kinda regretting allowing an hour more than we might have done previously for our leaving flight and could have spent it in a coffeeshop instead.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Not_the_monk wrote: Sat 5th Nov 2022 07:04 pm
Ghost wrote: Fri 4th Nov 2022 04:50 pm Anyone got any recent info on the mayhem at Schipol :?: or have been through the airport recently. I see something online last week and it still looks hectic with some huge queues - got me thinking of either changing my transport for the return leg to ferry or maybe just driving over, so any recent info is welcome :thumbup:
Wasn't that bad at all for me this last week. Flying in/out of the UK...

- Arrival on Monday afternoon ~3pm, took no more than 10 mins to get through passport control.
- Leaving on Friday afternoon, ~5pm flight, took maybe 15mins to clear security, if that. Honestly it felt more efficient and smoother moving than on the UK side imho (although perhaps that was just because you can just leave electronics, liquids etc in your bag at Schipol so less faffing in general).

Maybe we were just lucky, but neither direction was really much different time wise from what I'd have expected pre-covid. We were kinda regretting allowing an hour more than we might have done previously for our leaving flight and could have spent it in a coffeeshop instead.
Hey, thanks very much Buddy :D that sounds promising :thumbup: - my flight out is a Sat morning so would expect a little busier just because it is the weekend and my flight back now is early Tues morning so hopefully shouldn't be too bad, fingers crossed.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Ghost wrote: Sun 6th Nov 2022 11:17 am Hey, thanks very much Buddy :D that sounds promising :thumbup: - my flight out is a Sat morning so would expect a little busier just because it is the weekend and my flight back now is early Tues morning so hopefully shouldn't be too bad, fingers crossed.
Yeah just based on my experience I wouldn't be too worried about those. I did check https://www.schiphol.nl/en/my-travel-day/today before we set off to the station and it said "normal" at departures, which it then turned out really to be, so probs can be relied on.
Austin-to-ADam

Post by Austin-to-ADam »

Bummer. I fly out morning of 26th.
I feel more like I do now than I did when I got here.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

gapie wrote: Wed 2nd Nov 2022 12:53 am hell yeh my bday is 25 november message me for number whatsapp
ghost i think i m in the whatsapp group to
Hey Hey Stan, your birthday day before I arrive, defo have to meet up for a session and a few Birthday beers then for the Birthday Boy :thumbup: 8), we are in the what's app group so can message you in town for hook up's 8) , there is the secret smoker who also is in town looking to meet up, but I haven't heard back from them :?: so not sure if they are in town or meeting up
gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: ok coolios 8)
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Austin-to-ADam wrote: Mon 14th Nov 2022 01:44 am Bummer. I fly out morning of 26th.
Maybe next time Buddy we will be in town at the same time :mrgreen: safe travels though Man :thumbup:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Shall be hanging around the Bulldog Lounge most evenings, especially later into the night - will put up locations as we go for where we are hanging out :D
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Sun 20th Nov 2022 12:00 pm Shall be hanging around the Bulldog Lounge most evenings, especially later into the night - will put up locations as we go for where we are hanging out :D
Have a fantastic time, Ghost. Beers and Dab's, how could you go wrong. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Sun 20th Nov 2022 05:04 pm
Ghost wrote: Sun 20th Nov 2022 12:00 pm Shall be hanging around the Bulldog Lounge most evenings, especially later into the night - will put up locations as we go for where we are hanging out :D
Have a fantastic time, Ghost. Beers and Dab's, how could you go wrong. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Thank you :thumbup: @AzLaker, don't think it can go to wrong, maybe get a little messy towards the end of the night though :lol: :mrgreen: It will be a relaxed few days in town Buddy :thumbup: with the odd meet up/session thrown in for good measure :D 8) :mrgreen: