In town for 2 days. 26/3 - 27/3 - Au revoir but not goodbye.

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
jollylittlehun

Re: In town for 2 days. 26/3 - 27/3 - Au revoir but not goodbye.

Post by jollylittlehun »

And so it begins...

First up Siberie -;Amnesia Haze - 0.5g 5 Euro

It says it's a maximum file size of 256kb for attachments? @lemming Can you tell me how to post pics please?

JLH

jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

Club media next. - Champagne Haze - 0.5g - 6.25 euros.

Club media is becoming one of my favourite coffeeshops. They've got the look of the place down and the vibes just right.

Where to go next? I need some food. De Klos? Hopefully I can get a seat.

I plan on hitting up Kashmir Lounge tonight for a couple of drinks to go along with some joints. All are welcome.
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

Couldn't get into De Klos and Croque Madame closed at 8 so I just had some chips from mannekinpis.

Swung by Het Ballonetje for a quick buy and fly. Got g13xMrNice - 0.5g - 6 Euros.

Sitting in Coffeeshop Amsterdams cafe/bar and enjoying it. Don't think I'll get out west tonight. But I'll head over tomorrow. Maybe a trip the this new The Plug West then over to 1e Hulp.

Tonight I will look for a heavy indica to get me to sleep tonight. Not sure what coffeeshop I'll end up in.
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

g13xMrNice is poor. Doesn't taste or smell very nice when lit and burns dark black ash. Stubbed it out half way through and left it in the ashtray.
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

Morning all. It's nice sunny, blue skys here in Amsterdam.

As I said in my first post I'm having a break from cannabis. Today is my last day of anything other than possibly low dose edibles to help with the cessation.

I've had some amazing times with cannabis but I've also had some lows. It's time to step away for a while, finish my studies, get the job I want and live the life I want. I can't think of a better way to celebrate with my mate cannabis than to have our last tokes in my favourite place in the world.

Will I come back to smoking every now and again or is it the end of the road? Who knows but I'm excited for the future.

Here's to my last few joints. It's been a blast. Thanks.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

jollylittlehun wrote: Sun 27th Mar 2022 10:53 am Here's to my last few joints. It's been a blast. Thanks.
Have a great day man! :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Sounds like you having been having a good time and who knows what the future holds for any of us :!: Enjoy your last few hours and maybe one day our paths will cross even if it isn't for a smoke or maybe we may have already met and just don not know :lol: life has it plans for us all :thumbup:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
jollylittlehun

In town for 2 days. 26/3 - 27/3 - Au revoir but not goodbye.

Post by jollylittlehun »

Had a great trip
Got about 3 1/2 hours till I need to catch the train.

Bought some orange bud from Katsu. Smelt and looked great but again with the black ash. Taste and smell disappeared when lighting. Left half in the ashtray. Oh well. It does give you a good head buzz. 1g - 11 or 12 euros.

I jumped into grey area earlier and picked up a gram of silver bubble. This is my number one smoke of all time. Last joint material. 1g - 13 euro.

Cool budtender. Asked him if we'd be able to sit in at any point in the future. He said "maybe".

Had a coffee in 420 and tried to finish that orange bud joint. Love the vibe in 420.

Sitting in Croque Madame waiting on a chicken burger. Really looking forward to this.
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

Croque Madame update. Chicken burger is fantastic. Best gluten free chicken burger I've had. Would recommend to anyone.

Going to pop into solo to see what's on the menu and have a latte. I'll drop the bike off then probably head to Siberie for my final joints.
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

jollylittlehun wrote: Sun 27th Mar 2022 02:20 pm Had a great trip
Got about 3 1/2 hours till I need to catch the train.

Bought some orange bud from Katsu. Smelt and looked great but again with the black ash. Taste and smell disappeared when lighting. Left half in the ashtray. Oh well. It does give you a good head buzz. 1g - 11 or 12 euros.

I jumped into grey area earlier and picked up a gram of silver bubble. This is my number one smoke of all time. Last joint material. 1g - 13 euro.

Cool budtender. Asked him if we'd be able to sit in at any point in the future. He said "maybe".

Had a coffee in 420 and tried to finish that orange bud joint. Love the vibe in 420.

Sitting in Croque Madame waiting on a chicken burger. Really looking forward to this.
:mrgreen: I've always had good luck with bud tenders at Grey Area too - once I even got a seat there. It was a weekday. Good spot to use their head.

I love the vibe at 420 too

Glad you enjoyed :mrgreen:
He who tries to shine dims his own light
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

Cheers, Ed. Really enjoyable weekend. Will gather my thoughts and get a trip report written up over the next week.

Now on to some hard work, studying and getting the job I want. I get into this industry and the world opens up for me and my fiance in terms of moving abroad. We both want to move to The Netherlands so as I said head down, work hard and the dream will become a reality.

Looking forward to following you all on your 420 journeys coming up.
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

jollylittlehun wrote: Mon 28th Mar 2022 02:27 pm
Now on to some hard work, studying and getting the job I want.
Good on you Mate
Make it happen Captain
:mrgreen:
He who tries to shine dims his own light
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

How long did u manage to stay off the weed for... Dont worry I'm sure you'll beat my 3 days in 28 years record 🤣🤣 and that was because I was in a foreign country and could not get it,
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

I haven't smoked since the week after I came back from Amsterdam.

Will have a few vapes and maybe a joint before I go so it's not a shock to the system then I'll not smoke again until I head back to Amsterdam. Maybe for New Year.