Trip before Xmas

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
The-Secret-Smoker

Trip before Xmas

Post by The-Secret-Smoker »

Am looking to get into town before Xmas for a couple days, haven't been over since the covid outbreak. Have been checking the 'Who's in town' out running up to Xmas and see there are a few people over in November, one of them being @Ghost at the end of that month, I have never done a toke n talk before so think I am going to pick the same dates and try to meet up with him. Can anyone tell me if the guy is approachable? I have sent him a message to see if he minds me crashing in on him.

26th Nov - 28th Nov :D

Really want to join you guys for 420 next year as it looks so good from the reports I have read so far, so if I could meet someone or a few of you beforehand, would give me the confidence to book for 420. (I suffer with anxiety and find it hard to talk to people)

AzLaker

Re: Trip before Xmas

Post by AzLaker »

The-Secret-Smoker wrote: Thu 8th Sep 2022 01:15 pm Am looking to get into town before Xmas for a couple days, haven't been over since the covid outbreak. Have been checking the 'Who's in town' out running up to Xmas and see there are a few people over in November, one of them being @Ghost at the end of that month, I have never done a toke n talk before so think I am going to pick the same dates and try to meet up with him. Can anyone tell me if the guy is approachable? I have sent him a message to see if he minds me crashing in on him.

Really want to join you guys for 420 next year as it looks so good from the reports I have read so far, so if I could meet someone or a few of you beforehand, would give me the confidence to book for 420. (I suffer with anxiety and find it hard to talk to people)
Approachable??? ARE you kidding me??? :shock: :shock: Sorry, just screwing with you. :lol: :lolno:

Ghost is one of the nicest guys I've met since going to Amsterdam for 420. :D :D and I've been fortunate enough to attend a few and meet some really nice people. :thumbup:
Super nice person. Easy to talk to, knows his product and can smoke like a building is on fire. :mrgreen:
You'll have a wonderful time getting to know him over a few smokes, dabs :wink: and maybe a beer or two. :D Enjoy. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Last edited by AzLaker on Thu 8th Sep 2022 07:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you never do, you'll never know.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

The-Secret-Smoker wrote: Thu 8th Sep 2022 01:15 pm26th Nov - 28th Nov :D
Posted on the November Whos In Town page.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... ber.htm#26

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Trad

Post by Trad »

I have been to a few 420 ACD gathering and everyone I have met has been friendly and good natured.

Except for AzLaker of course.
😳😳😳☺️☺️😁😁😄😄😄🤣🤣

Sorry, could not resist that. Az is one of the best.
I hope to see you both next April
If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one.
JMH
The-Secret-Smoker

Thanks for replying, you have filled me with confidence. I haven't had a reply to the message I sent him yet but hoping he will get back to me and can meet up :)
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Thu 8th Sep 2022 02:50 pm
The-Secret-Smoker wrote: Thu 8th Sep 2022 01:15 pm Am looking to get into town before Xmas for a couple days, haven't been over since the covid outbreak. Have been checking the 'Who's in town' out running up to Xmas and see there are a few people over in November, one of them being @Ghost at the end of that month, I have never done a toke n talk before so think I am going to pick the same dates and try to meet up with him. Can anyone tell me if the guy is approachable? I have sent him a message to see if he minds me crashing in on him.

Approachable??? ARE you kidding me??? :shock: :shock: Sorry, just screwing with you. :lol: :lolno:

Ghost is one of the nicest guys I've met since going to Amsterdam for 420. :D :D and I've been fortunate enough to attend a few and meet some really nice people. :thumbup:
Super nice person. Easy to talk to, knows his product and can smoke like a building is on fire. :mrgreen:
You'll have a wonderful time getting to know him over a few smokes, dabs :wink: and maybe a beer or two. :D Enjoy. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Oh @Az your making me blush :lol: thanks for the kind words Buddy, all I can say is you are a 'Top Man' and it was an honour meeting you :thumbup: and hopefully we can do it again at next years 420 'Friend' :D :thumbup:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

The-Secret-Smoker wrote: Fri 9th Sep 2022 04:11 pm Thanks for replying, you have filled me with confidence. I haven't had a reply to the message I sent him yet but hoping he will get back to me and can meet up :)
Hi there @Secret-Smoker - yes we can meet up for a smoke or 2 in November :thumbup: I shall be hanging around the Bulldog Lounge most nights (which you are welcome to join us at :?: and will also be around The Old Church and The Balloon during the daytime.

We can set up a T 'n' T for the 27th at a shop of choice - we can do this through the 'PM' :thumbup: but I will most probably suggest coffeeshop Old Church (then I can press and have a few dabs/hope I can get hold my blow torch back again :lol: ) or down at The Balloon :?: a bit nearer the time I will put a T 'n' T up :thumbup: Will also see if any of the 420 Locals would like to join us, then you will know a couple more people if you decide to book for 420 next year. My partner in crime for this trip is sound and female :shock: not really a smoker but will have a joint or 2 maybe :lol: 'No Dabs' though :lol:
The-Secret-Smoker

Hi @Ghost that is great news. I don't mind either of those coffeeshops, the Old Church I have been to before but have never been to the Balloon. I am staying in Rembrantplien so the Old Church would be very good for me. Would love to join your group in the Bulldog one evening for a smoke and beer maybe, if you don't mind?
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

The-Secret-Smoker wrote: Sun 11th Sep 2022 03:10 pm Hi @Ghost that is great news. I don't mind either of those coffeeshops, the Old Church I have been to before but have never been to the Balloon. I am staying in Rembrantplien so the Old Church would be very good for me. Would love to join your group in the Bulldog one evening for a smoke and beer maybe, if you don't mind?
ok no worries, yes you can join us in the lounge for a smoke 'n' beer 8) we set something up a bit closer to the time :thumbup:
The-Secret-Smoker

ok :D
gapie

Post by gapie »

yoyoyoo message me meetups
if u wanna reach me better guys i m in the whatsapp group ask @lemming for the number
i dont check acd not so much anymore dunno why
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Hey man :wave: are you still coming into town and looking to meet up for a few smokes, DM me to set something up or when you get into town :?: :mrgreen: We will be up the Bulldog Lounge later in the evening every night during our stay if you are just popping in, look out for me dabbing :D :mrgreen:
The-Secret-Smoker

Hello ghost sorry for delay been very busy will still be in town and up for a meet still will reply to your message👍