uk dispensery?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Deus

Re: uk dispensery?

Post by Deus »

Will definitely try some weed next time.

Hia - A very good example. Much softer compared to the Tom & Jerry. This had a soft sandy texture, which crumbled very easily. Personally much preferred this over the Tom & Jerry. Similar taste and smell, but this was more flavourful, subtle hints of mint, more creamier and gave a better high for me. Would definitely purchase again. 7/10

Tom & Jerry - Looked so good and had a nice smell too. Very spicy earthy smell. I was smoking Cheese x Zkittlez (flower) at the time so I couldn’t really judge the high. I did notice though, that it wasn’t quite as compact as the Hia, quite airy in fact. It did, however, smell just as they’d described it. Again very smooth just like all my other purchases, but not as strong as I’d like. It was described to be a racing sativa high, great for a wake n bake, but I’d disagree with this batch. Overall, I did enjoy it, nice spicy taste, it was clean and smooth, but just not as strong as suggested (mellow). 6/10
Last edited by Deus on Sat 10th Dec 2022 04:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deus

Post by Deus »

Latest purchase -

Forbidden - A very expensive purchase, worked out to be £23p/g (not including postage). It’s been one of those hashes I’ve always wanted to try, so thought why not treat myself for Xmas. It was quite sticky, but not overly. Easy to handle. It has a nice tropical smell, with hints of orange from the Tangie genetics. Tastes just as it smells and has a very strong high. Wouldn’t usually go for these strains in flower form, but Cherry pie x Tangie makes some very good hash. Highly recommend. 8.5/10

Sky - Moroccan hash made from Brazilian and Southern Asian genetics. Just wow. This is for those who appreciate old school Moroccan hash. It’s super clean, and has a beautiful creamy chocolate smell. For £10p/g you just cannot go wrong. Very relaxing high. 8/10
burgers

Post by burgers »

Ordered a Q of the Zkittlez last Saturday, arrived Friday.

Can’t complain, excellent communication, tracked post, arrived safely, albeit delayed due to the issues with the sorting offices at the moment. I paid by bank transfer.

Smashed the first bag in 24 hours, it was lovely.

Ordered more yesterday so it arrives before Xmas.

It won’t last, apparently Deliveroo are after them for the brand name, but there’s obviously some clout behind it.

It’s a premium price, but the giggle I got having quality weed arrive in the post was worth a little extra. I’ll be going back to my usual guy soon enough, and if I get burnt it’s a loss I’m willing to take. There’s no actual guarantees here.

All I can say for now is so far my experience of Dispenseroo has been good.
I AM GOONER!
tinky

Post by tinky »

Was browsing the site a few days ago. Most stuff out of stock. Managed to get 2 bags of Runtz £30 for 3.5 arrived today. Smoking it now and no complaints at all Quickest delivery yet. 3 or 4 orders now and none have disappointed :D

Happy to pay the postage no different to the diesel I’d use to visit my go to guy and hang around while he sorts himself out.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

I actually forget that alot of people still go and meet their guy. I've been getting my weed in the post since pandemic times, it really is the future.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Habibi

Post by Habibi »

Mango Haze (G6 Extracts, Vape) - Best vape I’ve ever had, and I’ve been through most brands over the years! Beautiful taste and high.

I use Dispenseree because they do old school strains such as OG Kush, Sour Lemon, Grapefruit Diesel etc, things I just cannot get from my current dealer. It’s always some Zkittlez cross, Gelato or Sunset Sherbert. Which tbh, I’m bored of.

Tried all their hashes, and must say it’s some of the best I’ve ever come across here in the uk (I’m a fussy git as well).
tinky

Post by tinky »

Small restock online today. Grapefruit diesel. Grease monkey and a Blonde hash. Ordered the 2 flowers last night.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Guys, I think advertising for these sites is probably not wise, especially if you haven't used them. There's so many scams online.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Habibi

Post by Habibi »

I agree with you. But, this is for those who can afford to take a risk and are unable to access clean product. I’ve personally used Dispenseree since October 2022 and I can honestly say I’ve not been disappointed once.

I also know a few people who have ordered from Strainstarz and have received their goods.

But as you say, it’s a gamble either way.