Lanzarote Social Clubs

smooth-blazer

Lanzarote Social Clubs

Post by smooth-blazer »

Heading over in January for a week. Does anybody have any good recent reviews of the Social Clubs?

Bifton

Re: Lanzarote Social Clubs

Post by Bifton »

Yes I have two. First is the Klinic CC which is 5 minute's from the Airport in Arrecife, has plenty of seats, a separate pool and bar areas. It reminded me of the old Voyagers before it went shit, or Utopia when Ingi ran things. Getting membership was pretty straight forward and once you are a member they were friendly and even tolerated and old English man. Any further questions, first check their website and Instagram sites. This was my personal favourite of the two I visited and they get a big Bifton of the ACD thumbs up.
The second one is in Playa Blanca and called Social Club 0039 Lanzarote. This one was closer to where I was staying and had a hyperdino supermarket with underground parking (free if you shop there) very near, so three birds one stone, I medicated, got free parking and even won a free shopping bag whilst picking up my daily supplies.

https://www.instagram.com/0039club_lanzarote/

https://www.kliniccannabisclub.com/en/

Hope this helps B./
Buffalostints

Post by Buffalostints »

definatly check out elysium and dream green also cannalanza are really good! theres plenty the three i mentioned will not disapoint you want vape pens? hash? rosin or extracts? they got it all plus top notch flower!
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

I can vouch for what the guys have said canalanza in Puerto del Carmen is a good spot and 0039 club in Puerto blanch was the best club I visited on the island but you need a recommendation to get entry you could try email ahead of time ..avoid The Amsterdamed club in pdc its way overpriced and quality is not there