My 16th Dam Trip

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Monkey

My 16th Dam Trip

Post by Monkey »

13th-15th Jan - First time back since the pandemic hit! I usually go every year to a Tricking (Acrobatics) event and then enjoy the city after, this time is just a solo trip before the second little human arrives :shock:

Mainly putting this here so that i remember to make notes and get some reviews on the forum. I have been lurking for waaaaay too long and want to give back (intended too many times but forget or get distracted).

Ill definitely be hitting up some of the newer shops but will hit some classics too.

Can't wait to get back to De Kade (fave of my last few trips)

Open to any reccomendations or requests to review :D

FlyByNite

Re: My 16th Dam Trip

Post by FlyByNite »

Monkey wrote: Thu 1st Dec 2022 08:51 pm 13th-15th Jan
Posted on the January Whos In Town page.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... ary.htm#13

Menu pictures are always welcome for the menus page.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Coffeesh ... stTenPosts

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Monkey wrote: Thu 1st Dec 2022 08:51 pm 13th-15th Jan - First time back since the pandemic hit! I usually go every year to a Tricking (Acrobatics) event and then enjoy the city after, this time is just a solo trip before the second little human arrives :shock:

Mainly putting this here so that i remember to make notes and get some reviews on the forum. I have been lurking for waaaaay too long and want to give back (intended too many times but forget or get distracted).

Ill definitely be hitting up some of the newer shops but will hit some classics too.

Can't wait to get back to De Kade (fave of my last few trips)

Open to any reccomendations or requests to review :D
Welcome monkey ,u got me curious so I googled tricking and I have to say I'm thinking of taking it up looks pretty easy and im a big Daniel laruso fan so that's half the battle 😜
Monkey

Post by Monkey »

Tokeing tom wrote: Fri 2nd Dec 2022 10:39 pm
Welcome monkey ,u got me curious so I googled tricking and I have to say I'm thinking of taking it up looks pretty easy and im a big Daniel laruso fan so that's half the battle 😜
Haha! Being a Daniel Laruso fan is pretty much all the battle, the rest is just for show
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

🤣🤣🤣 in that case I'm all sorted ..have a good one man
gapie

Post by gapie »

cool maybe tnt
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!