FlyByNite

About ourselves.

Moderators: tuttiflutes, chillers2, Balou

AzLaker

Re: FlyByNite

Post by AzLaker »

Hobie wrote: Mon 23rd Jan 2023 03:27 pm Flys /Davids Obit https://www.winchesterstar.com/obituari ... 433c2.html
Thanks, Hobie for the latest about FBN. :thumbup:

AzLaker
8)

If you never do, you'll never know.
bedge

Post by bedge »

High all
the site won't load in Europe. European rules
the obituary reads
"David Earl Walker David Earl Walker, 75, of Frederick County, Virginia passed away Wednesday, January 11, 2023, peacefully at his home.

Mr. Walker was born in 1947 in Parma, Ohio, son of the late June Hradek. He was a veteran of the United States Army, having served in Vietnam. Mr. Walker retired from F&M/BB&T Bank.

All services will be private. Arrangements are being handled by Omps Funeral Home, Amherst Chapel."

For those without a vpn
best wishes
bedge
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

bedge wrote: Tue 24th Jan 2023 03:44 pm High all
the site won't load in Europe. European rules
the obituary reads
"David Earl Walker David Earl Walker, 75, of Frederick County, Virginia passed away Wednesday, January 11, 2023, peacefully at his home.

Mr. Walker was born in 1947 in Parma, Ohio, son of the late June Hradek. He was a veteran of the United States Army, having served in Vietnam. Mr. Walker retired from F&M/BB&T Bank.

All services will be private. Arrangements are being handled by Omps Funeral Home, Amherst Chapel."

For those without a vpn
best wishes
bedge
Thanks @Bedge :thumbup:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Sorry all for not realizing that big brother filters out web sites and Ja need a VPN ..... so far I dont use a VPN , so i dont think of it .
Its two weeks today that FBN crossed the river Jordan ..... along with two others that I knew , For me this always happens in Three`s . Its great to see The Tribute page Lemming started as other forums did little to honor his memory .
Wag More - Bark Less
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

R. I. P. and smoke some big fatties, wherever you are now FBN, it was a pleasure knowing you, although it was only in the virtual world 💚

I can't count the hours I've spent browsing through menus, new and old, on FBN's site and "who's in town" has been a fantastic resource for many of us, especially around 420.

I hope to be able to join some form of remembrance for our fallen hero, you will be missed buddy! 😢
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

Hobie wrote: Wed 25th Jan 2023 02:41 pm Sorry all for not realizing that big brother filters out web sites and Ja need a VPN ..... so far I dont use a VPN , so i dont think of it .
Its two weeks today that FBN crossed the river Jordan ..... along with two others that I knew , For me this always happens in Three`s . Its great to see The Tribute page Lemming started as other forums did little to honor his memory .
Thank you Hobie
He who tries to shine dims his own light
Freshprince86

Post by Freshprince86 »

Rest in peace.. thx for sharing so many menus!
- as wars come and go, my soldier stays eternal -
Mjhowy

Post by Mjhowy »

he's smoking with the Greatest now ... 😢 😪
R.I.P
2stick

Post by 2stick »

Safe travels Bud, I wish for the menu upstairs to be of your liking. Thank you for all the work towards acd sprit and the vast database of menus. You will be missed.
Free Ben

Post by Free Ben »

Thanks for all you did FBN, the hours spent pouring over menus and the buzz of the next trip becoming 'official' when posted to the who's in town page
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

Very sad news. Heard about this via fb. Had the pleasure of having flybynight over for a smoke at my house about 10 years ago when he was traveling though Seattle. Truely nice guy and will be missed. Rip. So sad
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Nootram

Post by Nootram »

RiP, never got to meet him but I hope this community goes on.

Thanks for everything FBN
Potimus

Post by Potimus »

RIP FBN.
Ganjaforlife90

Post by Ganjaforlife90 »

Rest in Peace FlyByNite 🙏🌿
Jaochoo

Post by Jaochoo »

Rest in Peace FBN….your coffeeshop menus provided some much needed tranquil bliss.🙏🏽 (Even when I was nowhere near Mokum).

Condolences to family ♥️