secret english coffeeshops!

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
bedge

secret english coffeeshops!

Post by bedge »

High my youngest son just told me about a YouTuber that visits 3 coffeeshops in England.
One is in Bristol not too far from lemming. Wondering if any ACD crew has visited any or heard anything about them?
see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb5Z1-3uPos
best wishes
bedge

RoMoney

Re: secret english coffeeshops!

Post by RoMoney »

Theres a whole network of UK Cannabis clubs who put on events. I went to números events in Northern Ireland before moving to Spain.

https://ukcsc.co.uk/

Get yourself on Instgram.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
bedge

Post by bedge »

High Romoney interesting link. Thanks
bedge
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Funny this as my lad was just showing me a video of an underground club in London ,it was a big space pool tables PlayStation etc like a Spanish set up .. very good hopefully it catches on here in Ireland,
Interesting to see how the law plays out on this one
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

I went to the one In Stockport years ago, Dutch Experience? I've been to another more recently not as plush as the ones featured in the yt vid but still a nice space, quirky with an old school coffeeshop feel. Iirc they only had 4 strains including ssh, mimosa, jawa pie and nah I've forgotten 🤪 as far as I know it's still open, I've not been in that area since though . There as no membership fee but I did need an invite.
More of this kind if thing please
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Most famous one is probably Teeside CSC but they are all over UK

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gazett ... 048409.amp
Moer

Post by Moer »

There are alot secret coffeeshops, this is not something new we went to one in Newcastle 2years ago!
Wasn't the best quality weed i had but for ones who wants to smoke it's okay.
It was a nice shop though where you can play pool and table foosball.

However now we order online because we're more into extracts for almost a year now.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Not very secret, if you know where to look...
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
kalima

Post by kalima »

DjShaggy wrote: Tue 24th Jan 2023 01:08 am Not very secret, if you know where to look...
from what I hear there are loads around Birmingham area, as well as all the cannabis 2 day events that a go on all summer nowadays.. I really need to pop along to one or 2
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Brumsterdam is on in a few months with tickets on sale now, one of the best events IMO once all the gang bangers and shotters have got what they want. Plenty of community people around,loads of good links to be made,Quality vendors this year and always been Entertaining with a good friendly atmosphere .
Not promoting it, nothing at all to do with me, and don’t work in anyway for whoever runs it but will be attending.

Get involved and then secret coffee shops are no longer a secret 💯🔥
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Kermit wrote: Fri 27th Jan 2023 04:11 pm once all the gang bangers and shotters have got what they want.
Lol, you do meet a few proper wrong-uns at Cannabis events, its the shit part of the scene.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Kermit wrote: Fri 27th Jan 2023 04:11 pm Brumsterdam is on in a few months with tickets on sale now, one of the best events IMO once all the gang bangers and shotters have got what they want. Plenty of community people around,loads of good links to be made,Quality vendors this year and always been Entertaining with a good friendly atmosphere .
Not promoting it, nothing at all to do with me, and don’t work in anyway for whoever runs it but will be attending.

Get involved and then secret coffee shops are no longer a secret 💯🔥
Yes I have been to this event before and out of all the events I have attended over the last few years would say it is most probably been one of the best to go to. I have been to a few others around the country some not bad meets and have met a few good people from going to some these. I do not go to that many now but may make a trip up to Brumsterdam this year if I can
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D