T-Shirts

Suggestions, complaints and news about coffeeshopdirect.com
Lemming
Site Admin

T-Shirts

Post by Lemming »

If you've been using the ACD for a long time, you may remember the t-shirts and other merchandise that were once available.

Image Image
Sweatshirt modelled by Treetop in Barney's in 2015

For various reasons these faded away. I'm now trying to revive this facility and am experimenting with new designs.

Clearly I'm no artist so not got much material to work with. One idea I've been trying is a big bright hi-res version of the ACD logo.

Image Image

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Tokeing tom

Re: T-Shirts

Post by Tokeing tom »

No thoughts or suggestions but I want one 😁
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

You know how you get those tshirts with crew on it? How about that with acd on it?

I'd buy your one too.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sat 28th Jan 2023 09:09 pm No thoughts or suggestions but I want one 😁
Cool! Should be available soon.
jollylittlehun wrote: Sat 28th Jan 2023 10:52 pm You know how you get those tshirts with crew on it? How about that with acd on it?
You may need to explain that in old person language! You mean just with word crew added?
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Lemming wrote: Sat 28th Jan 2023 11:07 pm
Tokeing tom wrote: Sat 28th Jan 2023 09:09 pm No thoughts or suggestions but I want one 😁
Cool! Should be available soon.
jollylittlehun wrote: Sat 28th Jan 2023 10:52 pm You know how you get those tshirts with crew on it? How about that with acd on it?
You may need to explain that in old person language for me :D You mean just with the word crew added?
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

:D

I just mean like the tshirt workers sometimes wear at events. Like this.

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Personally I prefer to just have the logo on the front of the t shirt 🤷‍♂️
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

jollylittlehun wrote: Sun 29th Jan 2023 12:46 am I just mean like the tshirt workers sometimes wear at events.
The answer is almost certainly yes.

You could have ACD in big white letters on the back or CREW in the red-gold-green style of the ACD logo. You could have ACD on the front and CREW on the back or any variations on these themes. If you can describe or sketch exactly what you'd like to see then it can be arranged.

You can get a sneak preview of the new shop here: Prototype Merch Page. Scroll down to see the early designs.

It's very very rough with various display glitches and limitations but shows what's developing. It's probably possible to buy the products shown although prices may only be in GBP at the moment. I'll endeavour to make it much better before I launch it properly.
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

Looking good Lemming.

I'll see if the Mrs can sketch up some ideas. She's good on photoshop.

How about being able to add your own text? I'd love to be able to have the ACD logo and on the back have dates of every time i'd been in Amsterdam like a band has with their tours or even having one printed before I go on holiday with the dates of that.

In fact I'm going on my stag do to Amsterdam March 11th - 12th I'd love 6 tshirts with those dates on it, the ACD logo and something about the stag. If I got one designed would you be able to get it printed or would you mind sending me the high def ACD logo and I could do it myself?
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I like it @Lemming :thumbup: the old T shirts where a good design, especially the ACD map on the back ones in various colours. The web site should be selling some form of merch and there are numerous items that could be added for sale, like T cups with the ACD map on and K rings etc with the logo on. A large T Towel with the map on would also work very well :thumbup:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I think the map on the back look better than on the front personally and the ACD logo looks better positioned across the right breast I think personally, nice :D
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Yes, most of those things are possible. Not sure add your own text is an option but I could do some 1-off designs.

That Mrs JLH is good on Photoshop could be very useful.

@Ghost - mugs, cushions and other bits and pieces are already available. I'm still exploring all of the products. I particularly like the idea of the map as a poster. Map on the back is possible, with or without something on the front. Smaller logo off centre is possible, as is logo on sleeve.

Products like ashtrays and rolling mats would be appropriate but I don't think Spreadshirt offers those. If another company offers better products, there is no reason not to switch to them.

As I say, I'm no artist, so if any of you has ideas that you can describe or, better still, sketch out, please get in touch.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

p.s. I've added loads more products but only for the ACD Logo design at the moment. Lots of garments, hats, mugs, mousemats, phone covers, etc.
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Lemming wrote: Sun 29th Jan 2023 02:48 pm p.s. I've added loads more products but only for the ACD Logo design at the moment. Lots of garments, hats, mugs, mousemats, phone covers, etc.
Thanks Lemming. :clap: :thumbup: I'm like a kid in a candy store right now. :D Bought stickers for my grow tent. Coffee mugs for...what else, :shock: coffee, and I'm just getting started. Sooo many nice items, so little money. :lol:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Thanks Az. What currency do you see there?