Recent Downtime

Suggestions, complaints and news about coffeeshopdirect.com
Lemming
Site Admin

Re: Recent Downtime

Post by Lemming »

@CopenhagenCouple, @Hobie, @macky, @Kermit and @AzLaker

Thanks very much for the kind offers guys.

To be honest, the account I've opened is far cheaper than I expected. I gather there have been some delays for a few people in getting connected but that would probably be the same for any account. Hopefully everyone is in now. Other than that I've found that the new account is performing fine for me. Please let me know if you experience any slow loading or anything.

Before the end of the year I'll probably move FBN's site to this new account (it can support up to 2 sites). I've now found that I can redirect coffeeshopmenus.org to another server so that's good. Beyond that I might try to combine the domains too to further save costs.

If you want to donate, that would be very generous of you. You can just send to my PayPal account, which is the same as my email: lemming@coffeeshop.freeuk.com but rather a single prezzie, regular donations of £1 per month or less would be ideal.

I'll look into what mechanisms PP have to make this easier after 4/20. The sites should be safe until then.

Thanks again everyone.

Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Yes I can contribute a couple of squid a month to keep the ACD Train a rolling :thumbup: :D
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Ghost wrote: Thu 13th Apr 2023 04:43 pm Yes I can contribute a couple of squid a month to keep the ACD Train a rolling :thumbup: :D
Me too 👍
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Tokeing tom wrote: Thu 13th Apr 2023 05:12 pm
Ghost wrote: Thu 13th Apr 2023 04:43 pm Yes I can contribute a couple of squid a month to keep the ACD Train a rolling :thumbup: :D
Me too 👍
Ditto obviously :mrgreen: just not big fan of PayPal, but might be convinced for the cause... :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Tokeing tom wrote: Thu 13th Apr 2023 05:12 pm
Me too 👍
Me three. :thumbup:
$ wise, whatever it takes. :wink: :wink:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.