Dampkring

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Dampkring

I like Dampkring
89%
I don't like Dampkring
11%

Total votes: 365

Marok21

Re: Dampkring

Post by Marok21 »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Sun 29th Aug 2021 08:57 pm So with you on this one love and will smoke Sensabile and Muhib et al, but if you're looking for a big bang for the buck, it's something like SLH cream or orange cookies, with katsus KHS as a quite potent and very price friendly classic to match the new school power blocks...
When I read your travelogue I added SLH Cream and Orange Cookies on my list for the next trip directly 8) thanks a lot I am looking forward to try them :mrgreen: Also the Muhib from DK I never tried before and is on my list now, too :mrgreen: I saw that SLH Cream on GHs menu on my last trip but sadly I did´t took a closer look on it :?

It's just a shame that the prices are getting higher and higher especially with that "filtered" hashes :( I mean I like the quality of most of that hashes but if you have to pay 18€+/g for your hash it will be an expensive pleasure :roll: Well if you are on holydays it´s worth to spend that extra money for sure and I would also spend that extra money to get some real good shit but if you compare to the years before you have to pay almost twice as before... ok I also try to get some cheaper quality hashes to have more variety and to save a some money but my fear is that good hash will become more and more expensive and that cheap hash will decrease in quality... same as with the "Cali Weed"... hopefully things will turn out differently :D

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Muhib (18€/g) - Darker creamy piece of hash. Bubbles nicely when touched by the flame. It didn´t smelled overly strong but it was pleasent and natural to my nose. Taste was more intense than the smell and was lekker old school hash type of taste :mrgreen: To me it has a pretty intense relaxing smooth stoned effect :mrgreen:

Nadij (12€/g) - Also darker creamy piece of hash while it wasn´t as oily as the Muhib. Good natural smell and intense taste :D to me it tasted like it´s possibly made with indian or paki genetics lekker! :mrgreen: I damn like that kind of hashes but they are really rare to find nowadays in Coffeeshops :?
Also here more stoned and relaxing to me.

Overall Dampkring is still the first stop for me to get some high quality oldschool hashes. The Muhib, Sensabille and Nadij were the advice of the budtender... so good knowledgeable budtenders here :thumbup: The Nadij was with 12€/g and possibly paki/indian genetics a real surprise. Well maybe I found years back some higher quality paki/indian genetics hash but this one is good quality and has that exquisite taste that I liked so much. Well its all a matter of taste :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

The Nadij hash is not on the menu anymore :cry: Damn I was really happy with it :?

I asked the the cheerful budtender if he can give a advice for something similar. He showed me the Super Tbisla which he said he smoking himself at the moment. Looked good in the container so I went for it.

Super Tbisla (12€/g) - Dark more creamy piece of hash with a natural pleasant smell. Not to sticky and good to handle. Bubbles nicely when touched by the flame. Also tasty while it wasn´t as tasty as the Nadij hash but still a "lekker" hasj :D It´s a different batch to the last time when I got it (years ago) and it seems the genetics are bit different which is no surprise. Well it still taste more like a classic import but I could also notice different scents.

I was looking for some high quality sativa to try with my new Mighty+ Vapo so that I can compare the effects between sativa and indica better when vaped. The budtender showed me a few strains and the AG13 Haze looked very special so I had to try it.

AG13 Haze (13,50€/g) - Special looking sativa buds with longer hairs. Pleasant natural kind of oldschool hazy smell different to most hazes that are sold widely. While the smell isn´t very strong in the baggie but when grinded up the smell comes out. Effect is pretty much only in the head this could be a perfect weed for being creative and active. Really good sativa abbilitys while it also keep me relaxed.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Dampkring dated February 18, 2022. Thanks to FR.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Dampkrin ... kring.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Hackman420

Post by Hackman420 »

Came here with my mate on March 26. We sampled the Badr Bing hash (18,-) looking for a strong traditional Maroc. It's a soft, brown hash with a classic Maroc smell. Good smoke, although definitely not as strong as for example the Guava double filtered from Solo, but that's comparing apples with oranges, I guess, as the Guava is a typical new-school hash. I would probably go for the Muhib next time...
On the weed side we tried the Cerez Hilton (13,50, recommended by the knowledgeable female budtender) and the Cheese Cake. The Cerez Hilton was definitely better, nice strong smoke with hints of earthiness but also fruity aroma. One of the best weeds we sampled this time :P
Burrups

Post by Burrups »

Dampkring is AMAZING I might even move to Amsterdam now I think I’ve found my second home. Bought some of the Niqa that stuff looks dark and oily and shiny… will take photos of it when I get back to the hotel. Definitely 11/10 lekkrrs from me. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Menu is from yesterday.

B9D9D6BF-B4F7-4EC2-AD33-092A1A145A62.jpeg
B9D9D6BF-B4F7-4EC2-AD33-092A1A145A62.jpeg (109.85 KiB) Viewed 3848 times
Burrups

Post by Burrups »

This is what it looks like without parchment paper after it’s been squashed in a little plastic bag in my pocket for an hour or two.

5g

E8C59439-3BA1-4A03-9560-0D4F7CFFC882.jpeg
E8C59439-3BA1-4A03-9560-0D4F7CFFC882.jpeg (164.43 KiB) Viewed 3797 times
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

That hash looks great, it's on list, thanks for the tip burrups👍
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Burrups wrote: Sat 2nd Apr 2022 12:35 pm Dampkring is AMAZING I might even move to Amsterdam now I think I’ve found my second home. Bought some of the Niqa that stuff looks dark and oily and shiny… will take photos of it when I get back to the hotel. Definitely 11/10 lekkrrs from me.
Tokeing tom wrote: Sun 3rd Apr 2022 03:06 pm That hash looks great, it's on list, thanks for the tip burrups
Yeah looks very nice and thanks for the new menu pic, too :thumbup: :mrgreen: The Sensabille (15€/g) is usually a very special import hash, too and worth a try for sure while batches can be different from time to time.

At Dampkring even the "cheaper" import hashes are worth a look. Like the Nadij hash(12€/g) which was just perfect to my taste :mrgreen: sadly its not on the menu anymore :?

A few days ago I took a closer look on their "new" Haza (10€/g) and Mantequilla hash (12€/g) . The Haza looked definitive like quality, too. A bit darker oily piece of hash with a pleasent smell but I went for the Mantequilla instead.

Mantequilla hash (12€/g) - Blonde import hash with a good oil content which gets darker brown and shiny pretty fast in the baggy. Smells very pleasant to my nose kind of spicy classic import hash smell :D Bubbles very strong when touched by the flame. Also the taste is very pleasant and its smooth to smoke. Effect is like described on the menu "a clear relax buzz". Very relaxing and smooth high. Kind of clear in the head while simply very relaxed and good vibrations. That's exactly what I wanted :D

Overall a "lekker" quality piece of import hash :D Maybe the effect is not as heavy as for example the Niqa but it´s relaxing and clear in the head without any headache or something combined with a pleasant import hash taste. I really enjoying that kind of high at the moment :mrgreen: but don´t get me wrong it´s still strong enough :wink:

Ceres Hilton Haze (13,50€/g) - I was looking for some good sativa to smoke in my new "Mighty+" Vape for walking or better flying around the city :mrgreen: Smelled very fresh lemony and sweet out of the box. Also a very good amount of crystals on it and not to dry :D Taste was also kind of lemony and a bit sweet to me. I am still a beginner in terms of vaping and so it´s a bit hard to judge for me if it´s top quality... but the effect was a strong and clear sativa high for me but still relaxed without any paranoia or something like that. Nice one :D
kalima

Post by kalima »

Ceres Hilton 13.5 per g
so we dropped in here for our second smoke of the trip, the coffeeshop wasn't too busy and so we were able to grab a table. I wanted a high sativa to smoke, I always like a Mexican haze as I find the buzz is usually perfect for me. But I had a chat with the bud tender, and a smell of the tubs and also going on @Marok21 review , decided on the ceres Hilton. Smelt lovely but sadly that was the best thing about it. popped it in my Davinci IQ , well got an initial peppery taste , smell and then no flavour really at all and not a super great hit at all. There definitely wasn't any lemon taste, so I am guessing this was different batch, but to be honest I was pretty disappointed with it, but maybe I was expecting too much :?:
Mantequillo hash 12euros a g
is was a nice smoke, had a bit of a sharp edge in taste which I quite like but my friend found it a little to sharp for her taste in pipe , bubbled well when I put lighter near in the pipe . it was a pleasant clear hit even when I I smoked some first thing the following day.
MrKushPuffer

Post by MrKushPuffer »

kalima wrote: Tue 24th May 2022 01:50 pm Ceres Hilton 13.5 per g
so we dropped in here for our second smoke of the trip, the coffeeshop wasn't too busy and so we were able to grab a table. I wanted a high sativa to smoke, I always like a Mexican haze as I find the buzz is usually perfect for me. But I had a chat with the bud tender, and a smell of the tubs and also going on @Marok21 review , decided on the ceres Hilton. Smelt lovely but sadly that was the best thing about it. popped it in my Davinci IQ , well got an initial peppery taste , smell and then no flavour really at all and not a super great hit at all. There definitely wasn't any lemon taste, so I am guessing this was different batch, but to be honest I was pretty disappointed with it, but maybe I was expecting too much :?:
is was a nice smoke, had a bit of a sharp edge in taste which I quite like but my friend found it a little to sharp for her taste in pipe , bubbled well when I put lighter near in the pipe . it was a pleasant clear hit even when I I smoked some first thing the following day.
Bro i can give you one important info about Amsterdam: Never buy any kind of haze Weed! They will Tell you Always that the "Amnesia" is the best Blablabla....but Trust me, Its always bullshit 😂 i don't think they really know What Amnesia or SSH or any other Haze is Like Back in the days.
You get Always the same "pepper" Haze! Its mostly Bad grown, flushed and dried, harsh on the throat and taste Like Shit!
You can go to a Greenhouse coffeeshop to Take a Look at the "super Lemon" & "super silver Haze"....they "own" the Genetics (its all Made by shantibaba and he still own the strains, but thats a another Story😂) but its both the same Haze believe me. Maybe there a slightly differences but Not Worth to think about it.
If you Lucky you will find a Haze that is good for the throat and has an okay regular pepper Haze taste, but nothing Like Amnesia years ago! The same with every other old school Strain. Good luck if you try to find a real Skunk or White widow😂 this Shit is Impossible. Look for kush, tangie, shoreline and maybe there is a good cheese, the Rest is dead in my opinion.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Sad to hear that the Ceres Hilton was bad :? like u said probably a different batch :? Well it wasn´t a taste sensation but had a good lemony taste not peppery and a pretty strong effect. I'm happy to hear that you at least liked the hash :D even if your friend didn´t enjoyed it so much well its all a matter of taste...
MrKushPuffer wrote: Wed 25th May 2022 08:30 pm Bro i can give you one important info about Amsterdam: Never buy any kind of haze Weed! They will Tell you Always that the "Amnesia" is the best Blablabla....but Trust me, Its always bullshit i don't think they really know What Amnesia or SSH or any other Haze is Like Back in the days.
You get Always the same "pepper" Haze! Its mostly Bad grown, flushed and dried, harsh on the throat and taste Like Shit!
You can go to a Greenhouse coffeeshop to Take a Look at the "super Lemon" & "super silver Haze"....they "own" the Genetics (its all Made by shantibaba and he still own the strains, but thats a another Story) but its both the same Haze believe me. Maybe there a slightly differences but Not Worth to think about it.
If you Lucky you will find a Haze that is good for the throat and has an okay regular pepper Haze taste, but nothing Like Amnesia years ago! The same with every other old school Strain. Good luck if you try to find a real Skunk or White widow this Shit is Impossible. Look for kush, tangie, shoreline and maybe there is a good cheese, the Rest is dead in my opinion.
I agree with you. Most weed sold as hazes in Nl Coffeeshops are usually pretty similar and is of the quality you wrote about :? sometimes it´s even sprayed or other bad shit :evil: especially in the border areas you see that "haze" a lot...
but orig. Dampkring for example was known for their oldschool Haze genetics that were pretty different to the "hazes" that sold in most coffeeshops. But I have to say that I also got haze from here that was to wet or not grown like it should but that was the exception. Well I smoke a lot more hash and I didn´t smoke haze often in the last months/years so I am maybe not the right person to judge the current haze situation :D I have to agree with you about the old genetics like WW and Skunk... They are nearly dead especially in the coffee shops :(
kalima

Post by kalima »

MrKushPuffer wrote: Wed 25th May 2022 08:30 pm
Bro i can give you one important info about Amsterdam: Never buy any kind of haze Weed! They will Tell you Always that the "Amnesia" is the best Blablabla....but Trust me, Its always bullshit 😂 i don't think they really know What Amnesia or SSH or any other Haze is Like Back in the days.
You can go to a Greenhouse coffeeshop to Take a Look at the "super Lemon" & "super silver Haze"....they "own" the Genetics (its all Made by shantibaba and he still own the strains, but thats a another Story😂) but its both the same Haze believe me. Maybe there a slightly differences but Not Worth to think about it.
If you Lucky you will find a Haze that is good for the throat and has an okay regular pepper Haze taste, but nothing Like Amnesia years ago! The same with every other old school Strain. Good luck if you try to find a real Skunk or White widow😂 this Shit is Impossible. Look for kush, tangie, shoreline and maybe there is a good cheese, the Rest is dead in my opinion.
for sure ... the weed I get in uk is far super to Amsterdam generally but the issue I find is that if you want a sativa in the dam your usual choice is a haze and not a lot else these days....but I did find a decent lemon haze at club media... a review to come soon
MrKushPuffer

Post by MrKushPuffer »

Marok21 wrote: Thu 26th May 2022 01:34 pm
Sad to hear that the Ceres Hilton was bad :? like u said probably a different batch :? Well it wasn´t a taste sensation but had a good lemony taste not peppery and a pretty strong effect. I'm happy to hear that you at least liked the hash :D even if your friend didn´t enjoyed it so much well its all a matter of taste...
MrKushPuffer wrote: Wed 25th May 2022 08:30 pm Bro i can give you one important info about Amsterdam: Never buy any kind of haze Weed! They will Tell you Always that the "Amnesia" is the best Blablabla....but Trust me, Its always bullshit i don't think they really know What Amnesia or SSH or any other Haze is Like Back in the days.
You can go to a Greenhouse coffeeshop to Take a Look at the "super Lemon" & "super silver Haze"....they "own" the Genetics (its all Made by shantibaba and he still own the strains, but thats a another Story) but its both the same Haze believe me. Maybe there a slightly differences but Not Worth to think about it.
If you Lucky you will find a Haze that is good for the throat and has an okay regular pepper Haze taste, but nothing Like Amnesia years ago! The same with every other old school Strain. Good luck if you try to find a real Skunk or White widow this Shit is Impossible. Look for kush, tangie, shoreline and maybe there is a good cheese, the Rest is dead in my opinion.
I agree with you. Most weed sold as hazes in Nl Coffeeshops are usually pretty similar and is of the quality you wrote about :? sometimes it´s even sprayed or other bad shit :evil: especially in the border areas you see that "haze" a lot...
but orig. Dampkring for example was known for their oldschool Haze genetics that were pretty different to the "hazes" that sold in most coffeeshops. But I have to say that I also got haze from here that was to wet or not grown like it should but that was the exception. Well I smoke a lot more hash and I didn´t smoke haze often in the last months/years so I am maybe not the right person to judge the current haze situation :D I have to agree with you about the old genetics like WW and Skunk... They are nearly dead especially in the coffee shops :(
Moin✌🏻 bist ja wahrscheinlich nen deutscher oder?😁

The Weed in the Border area is Always bullshit😂 Enschede is really really Bad!

Its very sad that all the oldschool Genetics are nearly dead. No Skunk,WW, NL,bubblegum, blueberry,orange Bud, Amnesia & SSH, K2 and so on....they all dead!

I bought Haze at orig. Dampkring a few years ago. It was A5 & AG13 Haze, both was Not good😂😂
it was way better than the usual Haze from every other Shop, but it was nearly the same flavor.
It was Just better grown, it was not harsh and the taste was Clean but just pepper Haze😂 hypro(the seedbank) has found some of there own real Amnesia seeds from Back in the days, and they sell it now for 2000€😂😂😂 i think its per Seed🤣 but i'm Not shure. They say they give the seed a 75% germinate Chance! I want These so Bad, but i never ever will pay those prices😂
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

MrKushPuffer wrote: Mon 30th May 2022 06:17 pm Moin bist ja wahrscheinlich nen deutscher oder?

The Weed in the Border area is Always bullshit Enschede is really really Bad!
Jo grüß dich :mrgreen:

Yeah I agree with you the weed quality in the coffeeshops near the border is usual pretty bad :? well there are exceptions but not constant in quality... it´s like gamble while with a higher chance to get dissapointed :lol:
I never been to Enschede but also heard not really good things from there so I didn´t went there till now.
Personally I prefer smoking quality hash and thats much easier to find than quality weed in the border area. Well in Limburgs coffeeshops most hash that been sold is crap also Enschede is not really known for quality hash but Arnhem and Nijmegen are some pretty good options for me atm. By the way I also was surprised that I found some ultra tasty "Wedding Cake (15€/g)" weed from Coffeeshop TKunsje in Nijmegen (review will follow). Tastewise really top notch :shock: and exactly my cup of tea but maybe I was really lucky with the batch :lol:
MrKushPuffer wrote: Mon 30th May 2022 06:17 pm Its very sad that all the oldschool Genetics are nearly dead. No Skunk,WW, NL,bubblegum, blueberry,orange Bud, Amnesia & SSH, K2 and so on....they all dead!

True :( really sad. What would I give for example for a nice "Blueberry" from years back :mrgreen: Later there were some pretty tasty batches of " Blue Cheese" around which reminds me of that Blueberry but its also not the same now...
on the other hand I found some very nice "Santa Maria" from Coffeeshop "Nice Place" in Amsterdam a few months ago and that is also a really classic strain which I thought would be dead, too.
MrKushPuffer wrote: Mon 30th May 2022 06:17 pm I bought Haze at orig. Dampkring a few years ago. It was A5 & AG13 Haze, both was Not good
it was way better than the usual Haze from every other Shop, but it was nearly the same flavor.
It was Just better grown, it was not harsh and the taste was Clean but just pepper Haze hypro(the seedbank) has found some of there own real Amnesia seeds from Back in the days, and they sell it now for 2000€ i think its per Seed but i'm Not shure. They say they give the seed a 75% germinate Chance! I want These so Bad, but i never ever will pay those prices

so back to topic :D
I also have to agree here but the A5 & AG 13 are known for that spicy kind of taste if I remember right but like you said better grown and in my experience not so harsh to smoke as many other "hazes" nowadays. Sad to hear that nearly all hazes taste the same now :? well in the border areas it´s no sensation but I thought it would be still "easy" for example to find a tasty "lemon Haze" in Amsterdam...

Well I think there are some really nice cuts around for a period of time but when they are gone they are gone :cry: Like for example Mimosa a few months back, Blue Stella (many years back), East Coast Sour Diesel (some years back)...