Dampkring

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Dampkring

I like Dampkring
89%
I don't like Dampkring
11%

Total votes: 365

CopenhagenCouple

Re: Dampkring

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 29th Jan 2020 02:42 pm Here in AMS, I haven't heard anything about kinks in the hashish supply-chain. Though, I know exactly who I could ask about it as a good barometer of such things. And if he can still put some old-school style riff-resin in my hands without any further comments, I'd take it as a good indicator that things are, by-and-large, business as usual...
We think we know exactly who you are talking about, and that particular source would be one of the last we'd expect to run dry ;)

Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
TransApenninesCouple

Post by TransApenninesCouple »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Wed 29th Jan 2020 03:20 pm
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 29th Jan 2020 02:42 pm Here in AMS, I haven't heard anything about kinks in the hashish supply-chain. Though, I know exactly who I could ask about it as a good barometer of such things. And if he can still put some old-school style riff-resin in my hands without any further comments, I'd take it as a good indicator that things are, by-and-large, business as usual...
We think we know exactly who you are talking about, and that particular source would be one of the last we'd expect to run dry ;)
Let's hear what our mutual friend says ... there could really be a supply problem, unfortunately at Christmas I was unable to smoke my beloved shoe! :twisted: :roll:
CopenhagenCouple

TransApenninesCouple wrote: Wed 29th Jan 2020 04:33 pm
Let's hear what our mutual friend says ... there could really be a supply problem, unfortunately at Christmas I was unable to smoke my beloved shoe! :twisted: :roll:
Actually, even if there were massive busts on the big shipments making their way towards northern europe, we wouldn't expect "high end / specialty" sources to run out (as fast at least), as these products (the high end stuff) most likely makes it to those select few that have them via other routes, than the bulk shipments reportedly getting caught and "big stashes" getting busted. The bigger busts likely affect the bulk markets (where christiania for sure is the biggest in one place on the planet and there are no such things as 5 gram limits per day etc.) and the high volume varieties much more than the high end, low volume dealers.

Names such as shoe, golden soles, suitcase (a well-known name for top quality in DK and probably elsewhere in scandinavia) etc. tell a bit about how they have been transported. Moroc bullets are another example (they are shaped like that for a reason), and there's been quite a high percentage of such varieties in the mix at Christiania during the drought.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

True that. However, small exclusive sourcing or not, the old man has his finger on the scene's pulse enough that I'd trust his assessment of the current state of affairs, as word.

NL's smuggling routes probably partially (but most likely not entirely) overlap with those of ES & DK.

The Dutch are the centuries old kings of supply-chain and logistics (I mean they kind of built an empire on that premise), which side of the law those skills and attributes fall on, need not matter.😎

Edit:

Add the significance of the Port of Rotterdam, and that the community of Moroccan diaspora (and thus connections) is far larger in NL (both proportionally and total) than in DK, then you already have more than a few compelling reasons for NL to be in a more advantageous position amidst all this, than say, its neighbors to the North(east). Let alone the sheer size and value of the (quasi)legal market that is NL's collective coffeeshops, being an influencing factor on where smugglers will retain focus, when the heat is on.

That's just my two cents, but next time I see the old man I'll ask what he's heard lately to get a better idea. Perhaps things are in fact, in more dire straits, than I actually realize.
CopenhagenCouple

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 29th Jan 2020 05:57 pm The Dutch are the centuries old kings of supply-chain and logistics (I mean they kind of built an empire on that premise), which side of the law those skills and attributes fall on, need not matter.😎

Edit:

Add the significance of the Port of Rotterdam, and that the community of Moroccan diaspora (and thus connections) is far larger in NL (both proportionally and total) than in DK, then you already have more than a few compelling reasons for NL to be in a more advantageous position amidst all this, than say, its neighbors to the North(east). Let alone the sheer size and value of the (quasi)legal market that is NL's collective coffeeshops, being an influencing factor on where smugglers will retain focus, when the heat is on.
Think you are completely right on this one, connections to Nl CS is probably the (one of the) last to suffer...
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Wed 29th Jan 2020 08:34 pm
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 29th Jan 2020 05:57 pm The Dutch are the centuries old kings of supply-chain and logistics (I mean they kind of built an empire on that premise), which side of the law those skills and attributes fall on, need not matter.😎

Edit:

Think you are completely right on this one, connections to Nl CS is probably the (one of the) last to suffer...
Wait just to clarify "NI CS"?

Anyway, it's possible thing are getting or have gotten fucky here too, regarding hash. I just figured I would have heard more rumblings through the grapevine by now.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

sorry for my late reply... not much time atm :?
Nootram wrote: Tue 28th Jan 2020 11:18 am Where did you use to buy legit Beldia? It's not a really popular hasj for tourists and even looking back 2 years ago, I don't remember many shops that were offering it.
Copenhagen Couple explained it very well :D for me is "Beldia" a more blonde dry sieved hash made out of moroccan landrace genetics, too. Personaly I was looking mainly for some highgrade newschool moroccan hash or some creamy oldschool stuff like the Sensabille from Dampkring in the last year... so I wasn´t really on the hunt for "Beldia" hash :roll: but I was pretty happy with a few batches of "Diamond" from Coffeeshop Millenium but also got dissapointed sometimes... I really damn liked the "Tidghine Top" from Coffeeshop Siberie two years ago! I also liked to visit Coffeeshop Kruidentuin in Nijmegen for their Nouga for example but some people told me that they were kind of dissapointed on their last visit there :?
Nootram wrote: Tue 28th Jan 2020 11:18 am I'm sorry but what is your source for that theory? I'm legit curious as I did not notice anything like that, the black market is still stacked with oldschool and newschool hasj as usual. Same question for Marok
I only noticed that it seems to me that some coffeeshops offer much worse moroccan hash than last year. Siberie for example had a year before or so some of the best hash menus in town in my eyes (in terms of quality) now some of their hashes like their "Casablanca" look kind of strange to me...
I'm not even sure if it was clean :? Like said before I also heard not so good things about Coffeeshops that were known for their high quality moroccan hash in the past like Kruidentuin in Nijmegen or el Marssa and Massawa in Amsterdam...
Furthermore I saw a lot of newschool stuff that seems to me a bit strange, too. Especially that dark nearly black wet sticky hash seems to me like there is something wrong with it. Also some "dryer" newschool hashes look/smell to me kind of not 100% natural... like terpenes were added or something like that. Well I am also not 100% sure on that :lol: but I smoked for example the "top" newschool hashes from Solo (Zkittles OG and Black Domina) and also the dry sieved newschool hashes from Coffeeshop Toermalijn in Tilburg and that is much much cleaner to me like it should be!

I was wondering why it is like that atm... "Christiania" is known for beeing a real import hash hotspot in europe and if someone from here knows whats up there than it´s Copenhagen Couple :mrgreen: for me "Christiana" is more on the pulse of the hash trade than most other places. Like CC said I think that the high end stuff comes via other routes than the bulk shippments, too and I could also imagine that there is a problem with that connections atm maybe because of busts or something else... I could also imagine that this "beldia" type hash will be transported over that usual bulk shipmetns routes... well that's just speculation by myself :lol: but it would be an explanation for why coffeeshops that had good quality before for a longer period sell now a lot worse quality.
WLow wrote: Sun 26th Jan 2020 07:40 pm
Crapulinski wrote: Thu 23rd Jan 2020 04:07 pm Thanks for the recommendations guys! I will be looking for Champagne hash next time, had this a few times (I dont remember in Which coffeeshop) and it was very nice, very dry sweet blonde. The tidhrin zabida reminded me of some Hiya I got from Solo, I mean it was not bad, but the last few hashes I had were very similar, dark brown, too oily to my taste, and same taste that I’m not fond of. the last time I found something interesting to me was in ELGuapo so I might also visit again.
i agree end of the year is never a good time to get marocan hash in amsterdam, i had some niqa from damprking in december it was nothing like
the hash i got in june. tidhrin zabida was okish in june but anyway...
Guapo dry sift isnt the same either, back in june the kandy kush was really nice, i had it before christmas and it wasnt the same, still good but not the same.
I found the best hashes I've ever had mostly at the end of the year... like some "christmas special" hashes that were offered from some coffeeshops on christmas time years before... or some outstanding "Rifman" hashes like the Habibi (more than 10 years ago around november) or Rifman Christmas Special hash also years ago.. well that could have been random :lol: but it depends on different things like how the weather was at the specific time and so on...
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Was here a couple of times in the week. First visit I picked up a gram each of Niqa €14 and Sensabile €15. The smell of these two is something else, so sweet and pungent, I was sold immediately. The Sensabile is hard to work with, super sticky and doesn't like to say goodbye to your fingers. The Niqa is still dark and soft but easier to deal with. Both beautiful smokes, really happy with these buys.
Second stop I picked up a g of The Melon, I forget the price. Well this has a really intense flavour and powerful stone, very impressive bit of bud.
Very consistent from Dampkring on this trip, service was top notch too.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Here now busy shop only one budtender and one bar lady but they doing great very fast and friendly I got tha melon strong weed but it lacking in flavour 8/10 motorbreath same as 8/10 sensible hash on recommendation of this site looks great will try it later
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

You heard it here first folks

Dampkrings corona takeaway menu

This kings of the rename
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 18th Mar 2020 02:14 pm Image

You heard it here first folks

Dampkrings corona takeaway menu

This kings of the rename
Got to love the Dutch milking money out of an opportunity 🤣
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu Update (1 June 2020)

http://audiokushhq.com/medicationmenus/
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

:mrgreen:
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Recent lockdown era purchases:

Old School Haze - the name says it all, it's not the lemony-citrus AMS style haze profile, but their more spicy, cedar/sandlewood esque forbears. This one bears those notes, plus an odd funky creamy sweetness in the backdrop, bubblegum (the actual candy not strain) notes. 14.50 EUR/g. A solid sativa, this was a repeat purchase for me.

Issaac Haze - a release from the in-house seedbank/breeding line. True old-school style haze notes of cedar, sandalwood, musty, pine and spicey, none of the sweetness of the OSH. Smaller buds, a hair more potent than the OSH, and even stronger frankincense aroma lingering when vaped/burned. A must for the consumate old-school sativa lover. Haze in its truest form. 14.50 EUR/g also a repeat purchase.

Electric Avenue (AG13 x Commerce City Kush) - the first release from Damprking Original Genetics. Gorgeous large, lime green and trichome caked buds. Not impressive on the nose at first whiff, alla commercial grade AMS sensi (think powerplant). Upon further assessment both on the palate and nose, it's got a subtle but complex undertone of floral sweetness with a hint of a cream, and a very vague orange peel notes. Nice and potent, subtle but very interesting and complex flavor. Not sold by the gram, only in 5 gram bags, prepackaged. 50 EUR per bag (10 EUR per g).

Zahr - A dark classic, primo Moroccan hash. Solidifies easily at room temp and snaps clean. But becomes malleable in the hands quickly enough. Reminds a lot of the notorious "Shoe" hash from a non-CS source, but a bit less aromatic, maybe a hair more potent. Very nice exotic but classic primo Maroc. Think it was 15-16 EUR/g (no longer on menu, the others as of writing this still are).
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Fri 5th Jun 2020 01:06 pm Recent lockdown era purchases:

Old School Haze - the name says it all, it's not the lemony-citrus AMS style haze profile, but their more spicy, cedar/sandlewood esque forbears. This one bears those notes, plus an odd funky creamy sweetness in the backdrop, bubblegum (the actual candy not strain) notes. 14.50 EUR/g. A solid sativa, this was a repeat purchase for me.

Issaac Haze - a release from the in-house seedbank/breeding line. True old-school style haze notes of cedar, sandalwood, musty, pine and spicey, none of the sweetness of the OSH. Smaller buds, a hair more potent than the OSH, and even stronger frankincense aroma lingering when vaped/burned. A must for the consumate old-school sativa lover. Haze in its truest form. 14.50 EUR/g also a repeat purchase.

Electric Avenue (AG13 x Commerce City Kush) - the first release from Damprking Original Genetics. Gorgeous large, lime green and trichome caked buds. Not impressive on the nose at first whiff, alla commercial grade AMS sensi (think powerplant). Upon further assessment both on the palate and nose, it's got a subtle but complex undertone of floral sweetness with a hint of a cream, and a very vague orange peel notes. Nice and potent, subtle but very interesting and complex flavor. Not sold by the gram, only in 5 gram bags, prepackaged. 50 EUR per bag (10 EUR per g).

Zahr - A dark classic, primo Moroccan hash. Solidifies easily at room temp and snaps clean. But becomes malleable in the hands quickly enough. Reminds a lot of the notorious "Shoe" hash from a non-CS source, but a bit less aromatic, maybe a hair more potent. Very nice exotic but classic primo Maroc. Think it was 15-16 EUR/g (no longer on menu, the others as of writing this still are).
Especially in terms of oldschool Haze strains they have a very good selection compared to other Coffeeshops. Also their Mexican Haze was a favorite of mine but since longer time it´s not on the menu anymore :?

I also was there for the Zahr hash but like you wrote unfortunately it´s not on the menu anymore :? Instead I went for the Khalis (15€/g) again which was good as the last times :mrgreen:

Super Sivler Haze pre rolled joint (7,50€/g) - 7,50€ is a lot of money for a joint mixed with tobocco :shock: but I have to say that it was one of the best pre rolled Joints that I tried so far. Good mixing ratio between tobocco and weed... burned with nearly white ash and was tasty. Overall nice joint but still to expensive :?