Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

I like Stix
88%
I don't like Stix.
12%

Total votes: 101

Marok21

Re: Boerejongens Centre (formerly Stix)

Post by Marok21 »

last week:

Strawberry Super Silver Haze Block (16€/g) - A brighter beautiful looking piece of newschool hash. It isn´t as crumbly as many
other "high quality" newschool hashes you see nowadays... well it´s still a bit crumbly but on the same time pretty creamy with a nice
oil content. The hash bubbles insane when touched by the flame :mrgreen:
It smells very natural kind of lemony/fruity and sweet :mrgreen: Same for the taste very natural kind of lemony/fruity sweet and really
"lekker" 8)
The effect is more uplifting while there is also a bit indica in it... it´s pretty potent and gives a strong effect to me especially in the
head... It reminds me a bit of one of my favorite sativa hashes in town the "Super Silver Haze Block (9,50€/g) but that "Strawberry Super
Silver Block (16€/g) is like a upgraded better version of it :mrgreen: It taste more fruity/sweet and also works a bit more on the body
effectwise. While it´s still a hash were you can be very creative with but on the same time it´s damn strong :mrgreen:
I am not sure if it´s also made with "the static tech" method but it bubbles like hell when touched by the flame so possibly yes :lol: :mrgreen:

Kosher Tangie Block Static (13€/g) - A darker bit crumbly but more creamy sticky type of hash. It´s not ultra sticky and has a well
balanced oil content. Usually I like that much more than that ultra sticky stuff. As the SSSHB it bubbles like crazy when touched by
the flame :shock: :D . It smells kind of lemony/spicy but has also a bit sweetness in it...very pleasent and natural to my nose. Also pretty tasty while it taste maybe a bit more hashy than the SSSHB. The effect is more stoned to me and gives me a nice relaxed feeling which I really enjoy later on the day after work but it´s still demanding and gives a strong hit :mrgreen: . With 13€/g very well priced especially for a hash made with static tech :thumbup:

Tangie x G13 weed (18€/g) - When I saw the container with all that superb looking buds inside I had to try that stuff :mrgreen: . Looks like "Cali
Weed" very dense compact buds full of trichomes :shock: . I also like the colour of the buds there is also a bit of purple and other nice colours in it... the smell was pretty fruity kind of orangy/lemony but also a bit earthy to me. It burned nearly white in the joint furthermore the smell transfered well into the taste and it was pretty smooth to smoke 8) .The effect is a smooth relaxing high but in higher doses it made me more and more
stoned. Overall not the cheapest weed around but I think it´s kind of their "Cali Weed" (while for sure it´s not from the US) on the menu. The buds looked really superb and the weed was well dried and tasty as it should be 8)

Cicciozeta

Post by Cicciozeta »

Try the Kosher Tangie block static edition and the Fatkid's cake static bith very impressive, really pure and strong, i think the Fatkid cake is the best buy of the trip in term of price/quality ratio.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Cicciozeta wrote: Thu 23rd Jul 2020 11:17 am Try the Kosher Tangie block static edition and the Fatkid's cake static bith very impressive, really pure and strong, i think the Fatkid cake is the best buy of the trip in term of price/quality ratio.

I like them a lot, too. I smoked a bowl of "Kosher Tangie Block" yesterday after a longer smoke break and damn it made me super high :lol: In my review I wrote that it gave me a "relaxed feeling", too but after not smoking for a while it hit in my head like a bomb :lol: :mrgreen:

Yeah that "Fat Kids Cake Block" was also for me one of the best buys of the trip. For 11€/g it´s a bargain and I didn´t find anything with nearly the same quality in that price range :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Fat Kids Cake Block (11€/g) - Still killer hash especially for the price :mrgreen:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

I walked here on Thursday it was a wet day when I was getting close I saw that there was 3 people in a line outside, so not so bad I taught ill weight so walked to the back of the line and the doorman out side says sorry sir you have to weight at the back of the line, I looked round and nobody was behind me looked back and he smiled and no its across the road, I had passed what I taught was a croud of people weighting on a tram😂there must have been 10 or 12 people with another doorman keeping order across the street, I smiled and walked on. But I did get to try FAT KIDS CAKE in Coffey shop amsterdam and it was definitely the best hash of the trip smoking it this morning and looking more closely at it the structure reminds me of forbidden fruit hash from the Plug that I loved so much back in February its very tasty to smoke and packs a great punch... What a deal for 11 euros a gram
Deus

Post by Deus »

1/6/22 - 5/6/22

Was shocked to find Boerejongens (Central) this far down the list. Even though the queue is a madness and they’ve had the same strains on the menu for some years now, I still have to take a visit for their block hashes on offer.

White Choco Haze Block - €11 p/g

I’m a big fan of old skool white widow strains/crosses. Really do miss a good example of this, bud-wise. You can really smell the used genetics when opened. Love the new recyclable pot it comes in by the way, especially over the old plastic tub. Makes a nice change. Anyway, absolutely loved this block hash. It wasn’t the smoothest (could be down to how much I’d smoked that day) but it had that smell I was after (WW), and it transferred through taste. Very strong high. Ended up using this as my bedtime spliff along with a Nicole Kush from Solo.

8/10

Super Silver Haze - €11 p/g

One of my all time favourites. Unfortunately, not the best batch this time. Had the smell and look, but that’s how far it goes. Unclean smell when smoked, only way I can describe it, is it tasted like an ashtray. Ended up throwing it away :(

3/10
Liam42

Post by Liam42 »

Review from visit in early december 2022-
Pal got White choco block(my notes say 10euro but i see above folk saying 11 so maybe im wrong). he said was nice.
I got kosher Tangie Kush(10)-really nice. Both crumbly light medium strength ones, we would call semi-dry. So relatively good value when you compare the bulk to retail price, they ain't making a fortune off this one. I'm generally a fan of the block hashes for daytime walking about smokes, easy to smoke and don't utterly destroy ye.
be lucky
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Boerejongens Centre dated 12 March 2024. kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Miriam

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/cs-boer ... -cent.html