Green Place

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Green Place

I like Green Place
84%
I don't like Green Place
16%

Total votes: 254

Nuggz

Re: Green Place

Post by Nuggz »

Sure as fuck don't go for the Kosher Kush (extractor name forgetten) at the top of the bubble hash menu.

€60 for 0.5g, ahahahaha I have to laugh so hard not to cry. I guess the clownshoes budtender was the extractor so through ego and greed steered me towards this, rather than the tried and tested K-Gourmet & 710 Labs products that were cast aside for this "I buy those cookies in the souvenir shops and think it's spacecakes" amateur level purchase.

The aforementioned extractors produce proper full melt bubble hash and at a tenner cheaper on the 0.5g jar.

This stuff isn't horrendous, at no more than €20/g you'd call it an outstanding exceptionally gassy/terpy block/filter hash, but full-melt or even approaching that, 'tis not.

Please spread the word as this shit is outright scandalous

Edit to add:

Forgot to add the ridiculous bit where he claimed to use some "secret extra step" that J-krevi is "too cheap to use" mmmhmm 🙄🤡👏

Guess this clown just talked the talk with such jarring confidence that I walked the walk with him right off a big ol' cliff of stupid, 'cept the only thing actually dropping (aside from my IQ points) is my bank balance, yeefuckinghaw

FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Greenplace dated June 3, 2022. Thanks to JM.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Green%20 ... Place.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Green Place dated June 27, 2022. Thanks to Max.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
brufy

Post by brufy »

€110 for a pre-rolled? :shock:
Over four years on ACD and none the wiser…
IrishSmoker1916

Post by IrishSmoker1916 »

Sour Cookies 10 E 1G - Decent smoke for 10 a g mild effect and taste 7.5/10
texasxsmoker

Post by texasxsmoker »

Purchased:

1 Gram of Evolved Extracts Live Rosin / 100 Euro- not as good as the concentrates that I purchased from Family First. The color and smell is there but the taste is off. I ended up leaving it on a table in a
coffeeshop for someone to have.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Green Place dated August 3, 2022. Thanks to Johnny.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Another new menu for Green Place dated October 6, 2022. Thanks to Flavourhunter.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

LEMON POPPERS
Very nice gassy bud not so much lemony but a gassy cali taste I you follow me :mrgreen: strong but clear high ,highly recommended
BANANA (FILTERED)
Exquisite hash ,light green to yellow colour under the dealers light ,wonderful smell from the tub ,beautiful filtered texture great high ..enough said
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Green Place dated December 15, 2022. Kudos to Christo.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Good lord state of that menu, smh. A whole 3 weed strains under €15/g but they got 22 different ones at €20/g+?

Like seriously though wtf. This shit is waaaaay out of control in shops like this. Gross.
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Not_the_monk wrote: Wed 21st Dec 2022 05:52 pm Good lord state of that menu, smh. A whole 3 weed strains under €15/g but they got 22 different ones at €20/g+?

Like seriously though wtf. This shit is waaaaay out of control in shops like this. Gross.
Greed Place
Liam42

Post by Liam42 »

Review from 1/12/22
There are comments posted after my visit but not about buying so i think it's ok to review the Banana(20) hash on the menu above. It was a bit of a egg, static they said. Very similar to other static we got, sweet, had been "cured"(bodyheat or water not age) the right amount to be crumbly but not darkened. Can get similar elsewhere for 18e(though some want 22e), but 10% difference isn't that big a deal. Weed menu is silly i agree.
be lucky
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Cherry OG hash (10€/g) - Dark sticky creamy hash which is brighter inside. Seems to have a bit more moisture left in it compared to the 24k hash from Tweede Kamer for example but still ok.
Bubbles very strong when touched by the flame. Pleasant smell of the used genetics kind of piny and good taste.
For 10€/g strong effect more on the indica side.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

RAINBOW RUNTZ
I asked the bt to recommend me some weed he showed me three and this smelled best .Nice flavour and good stoned I was sorry I only got 1g at €12 it's a good one 👍

BUGATTI
This hash reminds me of the hash I had from Cs Siberie a while back Ours de Rif I think it was called. Very soft hash that has to be wrapped in grease paper hard to work with but nice ..not the most flavourful of hashes (anyone know what a BUGATTI tastes like ) good hit from it..nice piece of hash that I would have called Moroccan Cream