BEST SHROOM SHOPS

Ash333

BEST SHROOM SHOPS

Post by Ash333 »

HEY GUYS.

A FRIEND IS OFF TO DAM, LOOKING FOR MUSHROOMS WHILE SHE'S THERE.

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THEM.

DO THEY VARY IN QUALITY LIKE WEED?
DO DIFFERENT SHOPS HAVE DIFFERENT PRICES AND QUALITIES?
ANY RECOMENDED SHOPS?

THANKS

ASH

No Victim? No Crime.
no9

Post by no9 »

Contious dreams near central station.
Magic mushroom gallery near Amstel cannal.

best would be to ask there. They will give you-her all the info you need.
RRR - Roots Rock Reggae
Kaiser Saucy

Post by Kaiser Saucy »

The answer to your questions is yes

Bit of caution....dont take them lightly if you've not done psychedelics before, they are powerful & it's best to take a few precautions. If you dont have experience with them its a good idea to have someone to look after your friend who is fairly sober. The best places to trip, by far, are nice outdoor areas with plenty of greenery.....one of the many parks in the dam is perfect. If it's her first time disregard the shop if the say 1 box is one dose, because i wouldn't suggest 35g for a 1st timer, go with 20g fresh. Dont drink while on them, depressants and psychedelics are not the best match up. A joint or two should be fine depending on how she's taking it.

20g is penty for a first trip & being in a nice park will be help her to have a good experience, she'll be less likely to have a bad trip than if cooped up in a room or wandering the streets with crowds and strangers around.

The golden rule is set & setting.....have a good mindset going into it, psychedelics amplify your feelings bad or good. And setting, that's why i advised the park, somewhere quiet & nature is the best playground there is while tripping. Trust me, i've had hundreds :wink:
thegooners13

Post by thegooners13 »

hands down conscious dreams near central station is your best bet. great variety. great boomers. good price. ask the guy in there for his opinions on the shrooms, he is very helpful. the best is definately the hawaiins. but exercise caution especially if its a first time experience.
BigRigRob

Post by BigRigRob »

"Stoners... the only thing that bakes at room temperature..."