Boerejongens West

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

u ever been there allready

Yes
58%
No
32%
or to far away from the centre
10%

Total votes: 142

felixxy

Re: Boerejongens West

Post by felixxy »

I just share my knowledge with you. I have made my experiences. Ask some guys who are inside the coffeeshop scene, for example coffeeshop owners, activists or whoever you might know. There is a lot of weed especially in Amsterdam, sprayed with artificial terpenes. Cheese, Kush and Haze sprays are avaliable. Your mouth burns while smoking, that is the easiest way to discover it. I know this sounds likee a conspiracy theory but i dont believe in chemtrails and i am already strongly feeling like wasting my time here with you fanboys.

And the guy who i was selling the (rotten) AK OG to, he is by far no weed connoisseur, only smoked street weed, asked if i wanted to rip him because that weed makes such a harsh throat. :mrgreen: It really was getting browner everyday and i gave him bis money back.

And yes boerejongens is one of the better maybe best shops out there. I like the chain. But that doesnt change the fact that one of their strains I bought last time was ROTTEN.

OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Budrot (Botrytis):

Powdery Mildew:
felixxy

Post by felixxy »

I am talking about the mold can exist while drying the weed and not getting enough air on it.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

felixxy wrote:I am talking about the mold can exist while drying the weed and not getting enough air on it.
Drying flowers often drop 20% of their moisture content in the first 24 hours.
If there's no botrytis on a plant before harvest - it's inconceivable to imagine it appearing in single flowers once the plant is harvested as conditions become much dryer inside the bud overnight once it's removed from the plant. Bud-rot needs a constant supply of moisture to develop.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

felixxy wrote:I just share my knowledge with you. I have made my experiences. Ask some guys who are inside the coffeeshop scene, for example coffeeshop owners, activists or whoever you might know. There is a lot of weed especially in Amsterdam, sprayed with artificial terpenes. Cheese, Kush and Haze sprays are avaliable. Your mouth burns while smoking, that is the easiest way to discover it. I know this sounds likee a conspiracy theory but i dont believe in chemtrails and i am already strongly feeling like wasting my time here with you fanboys.
Mind your tone please, there is no need to go into derogatory terms in that manner. The only thing I (being Mr.CC typing) pointed out was that if you go around making such absolute and confident accusations (i.e. claiming that Easy Times weed was definitely sprayed), you better have some more concrete reason to do so than a burning mouth (or was it a scratchy throat, it is easy to get confused since you change your argument midway?)!

We do not contest that there most likely are products around for the exact purpose of adulterating weed so it appears of higher quality, among these the “sprays” you mention, or even that these products may be used by growers supplying the coffeeshops of AMS (or yet worse again that the C/S’s spray the weed). This, however, is a very far cry from being evidence (even circumstantial) of a specific shop using these products and when an otherwise quite reputable shop (a shop that we and people we trust have had / reported no comparable experiences in) is the target of that accusation we feel justified in calling for more supporting evidence.

You have yet to provide that. Instead you attempt a classic argumentum ad verecundiam and appeal to the authority of
felixxy wrote:for example coffeeshop owners, activists or whoever you might know
as evidence of our claim, although you never quite make it clear if we should ask these “people in the know” about your credentials (to which you allude in the previous sentence) or your specific claim that the kosher kush you had from Easy Times was definitely sprayed.

So we say again: be careful what you write, it may damage your credibility wrt the current subject and in general if you are so absolute in your statements but do not have the will (or perhaps the means) to back them up.

CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
DedsOne

Post by DedsOne »

CopenhagenCouple wrote:
felixxy wrote:I just share my knowledge with you. I have made my experiences. Ask some guys who are inside the coffeeshop scene, for example coffeeshop owners, activists or whoever you might know. There is a lot of weed especially in Amsterdam, sprayed with artificial terpenes. Cheese, Kush and Haze sprays are avaliable. Your mouth burns while smoking, that is the easiest way to discover it. I know this sounds likee a conspiracy theory but i dont believe in chemtrails and i am already strongly feeling like wasting my time here with you fanboys.
Mind your tone please, there is no need to go into derogatory terms in that manner. The only thing I (being Mr.CC typing) pointed out was that if you go around making such absolute and confident accusations (i.e. claiming that Easy Times weed was definitely sprayed), you better have some more concrete reason to do so than a burning mouth (or was it a scratchy throat, it is easy to get confused since you change your argument midway?)!

Why dont u mind your own tone, and let ppl have their own opinions!

And pls stay and share what u encounter in the Ams scene felixxy, theres is ppl here who really appreciate honest opinions, no matter who toes u step on! :)
CopenhagenCouple

@DedsOne: We tried to keep a civil tone without the need for name-calling, a rational argument should be able to be carried out in such a manner in our opinion, but alas even asking nicely for this (did you notice the please?), seems to get your panties in a bunch.

We started by pointing out (quite reasonably we think, but you obviously disagree for some unheard reason) that it is not good for your credibility if you make such absolute claims without backing them up and the appeal to authority argument seems to underline that there is no such concrete evidence (again even just circumstantial).

Had Felixxy qualified his statements a little when challenged I may be inclined to take it a bit more easy, but it is too easy to make such claims and just dismiss any counter argument with logical fallacies or just down right ignore the relevant questions posed and coming up with a new argument (all of which Felixxy accomplished in one paragraph) for me to let this one go.

Instead your “honest friend” chose to come up with a talk-around and a thinly vailed insult by implying that the people arguing against him (or her, no bias here) are nothing but “fanboys”…

Why don’t you either join the argument in a reasonable manner or keep your fucking tongue? Cheer squads do not belong in a rational debate, argument and evidence to support wild accusations does.

Our opinions are just as honest as everyone else’s, implying otherwise seriously pisses us of! There are typically more than one side to an argument (otherwise it would be a funny argument wouldn’t it?) and disagreement (even though it is on part of the big, bad corporate machine, rebel rebel) is not dishonesty, so where do you fucking get off implying otherwise?
DedsOne

Post by DedsOne »

CopenhagenCouple wrote:@DedsOne: We tried to keep a civil tone without the need for name-calling, a rational argument should be able to be carried out in such a manner in our opinion, but alas even asking nicely for this (did you notice the please?), seems to get your panties in a bunch.

We started by pointing out (quite reasonably we think, but you obviously disagree for some unheard reason) that it is not good for your credibility if you make such absolute claims without backing them up and the appeal to authority argument seems to underline that there is no such concrete evidence (again even just circumstantial).

Had Felixxy qualified his statements a little when challenged I may be inclined to take it a bit more easy, but it is too easy to make such claims and just dismiss any counter argument with logical fallacies or just down right ignore the relevant questions posed and coming up with a new argument (all of which Felixxy accomplished in one paragraph) for me to let this one go.

Instead your “honest friend” chose to come up with a talk-around and a thinly vailed insult by implying that the people arguing against him (or her, no bias here) are nothing but “fanboys”…

Why don’t you either join the argument in a reasonable manner or keep your fucking tongue? Cheer squads do not belong in a rational debate, argument and evidence to support wild accusations does.

Our opinions are just as honest as everyone else’s, implying otherwise seriously pisses us of! There are typically more than one side to an argument (otherwise it would be a funny argument wouldn’t it?) and disagreement (even though it is on part of the big, bad corporate machine, rebel rebel) is not dishonesty, so where do you fucking get off implying otherwise?

Ppl are aloud too have an opinion without proving anything at all thats all. And come on and grow up! cause im not implying anything at all, this forum doesent just focus on what happens around u2, i was just tired of your blattering in every thread the last months, and now it seems like u think u own the palce, making rules what ppl can or cant say without proof.
CopenhagenCouple

DedsOne wrote: Ppl are aloud too have an opinion without proving anything at all thats all. And come on and grow up! cause im not implying anything at all, this forum doesent just focus on what happens around u2, i was just tired of your blattering in every thread the last months, and now it seems like u think u own the palce, making rules what ppl can or cant say without proof.
You should learn to differentiate between a claim that (in the posters own words) something is definitely a certain way and having an opinion about something. They are very different things..

With “respect” to the rest of your almost nonsensical bullshit, fuck us for trying to contribute, nice to see that it is appreciated, it really makes it worth the time...

…man, sad to say, but evidently EB was right on this one... Well fuck that!
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Oh honestly! Requesting someone to mind their tone rather than accusing anyone who doubts their opinion of being a fanboy is quite a reasonable thing to do. Their choice whether to pay any attention or not of course, but the request is still perfectly valid.

If anyone is going to go about the forum suggesting various shop's products are nefarious in some way they are of course going to be challenged for evidence / proof - otherwise we might as well have all stopped visiting the city when that crazy guy a while back was insisting he was buying 5g buds from virtually every shop and then setting fire to them to prove they were sprayed :mrgreen:
DedsOne

Post by DedsOne »

Not_the_monk wrote:Oh honestly! Requesting someone to mind their tone rather than accusing anyone who doubts their opinion of being a fanboy is quite a reasonable thing to do. Their choice whether to pay any attention or not of course, but the request is still perfectly valid.

If anyone is going to go about the forum suggesting various shop's products are nefarious in some way they are of course going to be challenged for evidence / proof - otherwise we might as well have all stopped visiting the city when that crazy guy a while back was insisting he was buying 5g buds from virtually every shop and then setting fire to them to prove they were sprayed :mrgreen:
seems like both u2 live in an dream world, its not thats is not been proven or said before that some weed from Boerejongens chain have been moldy thru the years, so why even bother too imply that somebody is talking shit when he said it happend too him??And what is he has too prove??? idk whats been said in other threads i only care about this at the moment And its not as if he has dissed em entirly, so whats is your problem really???? or is just some opinions/thoughts more worth then others??? gtfo with your cry baby bullying bullshit!!!
CopenhagenCouple

Listen here you little muppet, since you apparently are only capable of communicating on this level:

Go back a few posts in this exact thread (you don’t even have to care about the “dream world” of other threads that are currently running on this specific subject nor relate to the fact that we were the first posters to call BS on the Boer 100-150 g / g block hash claim) and see that we explicitly stated that we do not call their experiences into question, nor disrespect their opinions. Being called fanboys in that context is disrespectful (something the poster obviously takes a liking to since it happened just a few posts ago also). We went out of our way to try to offer our honest opinion in a polite manner and contribute to a rational debate on the subject, OHMF for example was also factual and argued sensibly for his stance on the subject, yet Felixxy felt the need to take things to another level (more than once). You feeling the need to form your own little cheer squad, whilst simultaneously having nothing else constructive to contribute is just sad.

Read a little closer (aloud if you must to better understand) and you may realize that the thing we are objecting about is not the fact that Felixxy claimed to have these experiences, but how the poster confirmed that Easy Times “definitely” had sprayed weed. Now, had this just been an opinion and not a claim (learn the fucking difference already) we would not object. As we tried to explain, quite explicitly we thought, it was the fact that he asserted (and apparently still does) that Easy Times without question had sprayed weed. So no, we didn’t go on a bullying rampage because we didn’t agree. We simply started by pointing out that if you make claims that a thing is most definitely a certain way and people have other experiences you will be called upon to at least argue more concisely than the poster did, if not provide some form of evidence that it was as you so assuredly claim it to be. The funny thing here is that you cannot apparently see that the thing you accuse us of is the exact same thing you are doing. We have, and have heard people we trust say that they have, a very different perception of the given situation (please try to comprehend that we are referring to the easy times sprayed weed claim) and tried to caution the poster that such claims may be challenged, whereupon the two of you proceeded to be cocks about it…
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Firstly, posted this old story as on one hand it happened again as Felixxy reported(by the way my links were solid and even with pictures)and on the other to remind people again what‘s going on at coffeeshops(all coffeeshops which my post with links implied)with their unregulated gear without any health protection.
Said this about a hundred times before and won‘t stop in the future but especially Boerejongens seem to be out of touch with the real world when I look at their phoney approach.
Starts with wearing their somewhat medical scrubs while their interior seems to be well inspired by a dispensary in the Usa.
Probably as they want to appeal like one in opposite to the average coffeeshop looking like an unprofessional and often not so inviting looking place to pick up drugs.
Let‘s say their image is serious and professional.
Their staff is also very professional(this type of professionality you find a lot at the service sector, especially with chains so this staff could in fact work there as well and vice versa :wink: ).
For the first look this isn‘t a bad approach at all but at a closer one there is a major difference.
All their look and fancy menus with informations can‘t hide the fact that they still have to rely on the illegal, unregulated and profit-orientated black market without any lab testing or shit compared to an official dispensary.
Their PR person was boasting here viewtopic.php?f=9&t=32642&start=15#p396860 with ‚constantly fair prices‘ which is compared to other coffeeshops indeed true(nonetheless prices are still way too high I want them back from time of the old Guilder and this is still possible wouldn‘t it be such a grey area with coffeeshops and such a corrupted business in general), especially on ice-o-lators. No problem indeed having those constant prices when most of the weed I‘ve seen at least since six to seven years is (lightly)shaked like everywhere(?) in the country.

Secondly, I wonder why some people take this almost personal. Personally I roughly differentate comments regarding gear between two types of posters. The ones going for holiday mainly(annual holiday with museums, hiking, shopping and all that)and posters mainly interested in the quality of the gear either because they live there or others checking on quality in general for several reasons.
Last one I belong to and trust the most(better even with growing background or around for a while)but the other one even though as legit as the other tend to be not so strict on their reviews as a good bunch don‘t want to spoil their holiday in retrospect('We went there and only got very average
gear for high prices in this pricy city')and to some point are biased for certain reason. Sure there are always exceptions and best thing is you know a poster for a while. In the end everyone can voice their opinion, free speech! Each to their own. It‘s about inpiration, too.
Then there is a thing with all types of posters wanting to have their certain idea of a coffeeshop because they had a special experience in the past there. Definitely can relate but will speak up about
any shop when there is something bad happening. Don‘t care if it‘s De Graal or others as you just have to name and shame them.
Don‘t want to lie to myself. Life is changing. It‘s all about making a change perhaps.
If they close down such an establishment because of mould or heavily fine them this would be just great as it is just inacceptable(just imagine this would happen in a restaurant or at the local supermarket, you can blame them in opposite to coffeeshops where there is no customer protection).
See, it‘s ridiculous how coffeeshops treat their customers and what they get away with(high prices, average gear)only because they are tolerated to sell wiet and hasj in public.
This tolerance policy is so out of date and if they detariorate one day I‘ll say cheers and hope for something new and better coming. It‘s about time really. Won‘t happen too soon especially when some people selfishly want to maintain this very half-baked status quo.
Just for the record again all I want back is the quality from like twenty years back(more precise: quality of processing)for a fair price. There are people growing up now with this standard of quality
so they have nothing to compare to. Still remember the quality of lets say eight years back. Huge demand and wiet becoming a lot more mainstream like ten years ago has to do with this change, too. By the way was involved in private growing operations myself but would never compare that grade to semi-industrial produced one from dutch coffeeshops but it is handy nonetheless.

@Felixxy

Cheers. Nice to know you enjoy High Times, it‘s more about socialising for me there though. Disagree about what you said about sprayed weed(like those sprays you mention or even worse synthetic cannabinoids, PK 13/14, Brixx et cetera)though, bit over the top.
Unflushed wiet a lot but really cut ones I have to come across in Amsterdam yet. Only go mostly for hash(never cut of course :evil: :lol: )though. Doubt it though as there would be a lot more reports
on that one then.
By the way it‘s quite cruel you even sold this mouldy weed then to someone else, shame to say the very least and irresponsible just because you lost some money.

@MoFo

What you wrote hits the point. Still I can tell you from personal experience is that you can lost parts of your harvest to mould if you don‘t do a proper drying. Especially if you cure your wiet with the help of a hygrometer to prevent guess work(which can bring up mould if not done right or inexperiencied). Happens to everyone. By the way coffeeshops don‘t cure their weed on average as time is money, rarely happens and as said before 'curing' is used inflationary, shame.

@CopenhagenCouple

Think Elasticband left because of other really stupid bullshit but this board is quite respectful in my humble opinion. By the way ask him about his experiencies with wet wiet from Boerejongens. Of course you're welcome to state you opinion here anytime!

Thirdly, have been to this place too last week(still only about quality):

Had the place to myself and budtender took his time to explain. Was shown Strawberry something for 14€/g as 'Pineapple Haze(€?)'which both looked good enough(latter one not like pineapples but fruity. By the way remember some fine organic homegrown 'Pineapple Punch' from The Flying Dutchmen some time back which was shinning with that smell but this is an other story).
One unknown indica(8,5€/g)and went for some 'Anamoe Kush x Gorilla Glue(15€).
This one had a nice kushy taste and smell and strong enough body stoned. Bud was looking poor though especially for 15€/g; only bought it as was interested in genetics and smell; the other ones were looking better.
Also was recommended again their Tangerine G13 moroccan(20€/g)as their strongest. Had it before and even though it was quite good smell- and tastewise it just couldn‘t compete on strength with this Mystery Hash I had in Leeuwarden the other day.
Also been to BIJ around the corner but there weren‘t much other goodies on.
Cry Tuff

Post by Cry Tuff »

Any poster telling another to ' mind their tone ' is deserving of the scorn and ridicule heaped their way . In this instance, its another pompous , arrogant know all , talking out of their arse .

Too funny . Carry on .
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

CopenhagenCouple wrote:Instead you attempt a classic argumentum ad verecundiam
Yeah, I hate it when that happens.