Best shrooms close to central station?

albertsamuel

Best shrooms close to central station?

Post by albertsamuel »

I am going to be in the dam for only a couple hours. Where is the best place to get some shrooms that is close to central station? I figure if I can bring it on the plane if I just keep them in my pocket so I can eat them if there's trouble?

NYCBud

Post by NYCBud »

There illegal now mate.. Sorry to break the news to ya
You Might still be able to get them under the counter if you ask.. But technically their a hard drug now
murphyscafe

Post by murphyscafe »

----------------
"Toke on John"
NYCBud

Post by NYCBud »

Ahh you might be be lucky their then albert. Hope u find some :lol:
Boner

Post by Boner »

I'd take a guess and say Conscious Dreams down Warmoestraat is the closest to the station.
Sombrero

Post by Sombrero »

Last edited by Sombrero on Sun 28th Nov 2021 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
CarlMarx

Post by CarlMarx »

What places still do philosophers stones?
Spolodaface

Post by Spolodaface »

Yeah, I'd like to know where I can get truffles too as I heard they were still sold in some places.
cheese

Post by cheese »

Sombrero wrote:Magic Mushrooms are illegal now, and it will probably be hard to find shops that still sell them. The smartshops are now focused on sclerotia, especially "Philosopher's Stone's". It's a truffle that gives you a philosophical, happy and visual trip. It can last as long as 6 hours. This truffle isn't illegal yet. You can ask for more info in any smartshops I guess.
what would you say compares to the truffles...

how do they compare against lets say the hawaiians.. or some of the other types of mushrooms that used to be everywhere in amsterdam.
' Smoke em if you got em '
SoulRider

Post by SoulRider »

As I told a few locals, including the English guy from the 420 whose name escapes me, not steve, the other one..., anyway

He was talking about mushrooms on NYE, and I told him, just walk in and ask the question. To which he stated that he only has only done dried mushrooms in the past, I told him, if he thinks anything has changed in the last 6 years, he's very much mistaken.

When I next caught up with him on the 3rd, he thanked me. He walked into a Smart Shop, forgot the name of it, and said he just asked and he got exactly what he wanted.

This is Amsterdam, land of the Dutch, and they will do what they want :wink:
Just trying to be 'En Vogue'
lampshade

Post by lampshade »

what would you say compares to the truffles...

how do they compare against lets say the hawaiians.. or some of the other types of mushrooms that used to be everywhere in amsterdam
All of the mushrooms I purchased were from Conscious Dreams. The shroomkeeper was cautious to sell the hawaiins and kindly offered some advice about all the shrooms.

I took truffles on my 2nd trip to A'dam, and had a terrible time on them - my stomach filled with acid which forced me to just sit down on the street near dampkring for 2 hours :(. I had very little if any halucinigenic effect and was dissapointed. However, my mate recommended them to me as they're his drug of choice.

On my last dam outing I thought well since truffles did nought, I want to make sure I get a good trip this time. I munched on a box of hawaiins (luckily for me I went halfs with a guy staying at the hostel). I have only vague memories of that night, including running away from some guy who was barking like a dog at me, quite terrifying whilst on shrooms!! :o As the menu said, they are VERY strong, and I had absolutely no control over anything, nothing made sense. Avoid walking around the streets whilst on Hawaiins, seriously!!

The next day I munched a box of Equadorians, lying down in bed. There was no way I wanted a repeat of the night before. I fell asleep for a couple of hours, but woke up in a nice state of euphoria, kinda like being stoned on a strong sativa, but still, a unique experience.

I'd suggest starting off on the Equadorians to see how you react, but definitely give the hawaiins a bash - just handcuff yourself to something in a familiar environment!! :D
SoulRider

Post by SoulRider »

lampshade wrote: On my last dam outing I thought well since truffles did nought, I want to make sure I get a good trip this time. I munched on a box of hawaiins (luckily for me I went halfs with a guy staying at the hostel). I have only vague memories of that night, including running away from some guy who was barking like a dog at me, quite terrifying whilst on shrooms!! :o As the menu said, they are VERY strong, and I had absolutely no control over anything, nothing made sense. Avoid walking around the streets whilst on Hawaiins, seriously!!

The next day I munched a box of Equadorians, lying down in bed. There was no way I wanted a repeat of the night before. I fell asleep for a couple of hours, but woke up in a nice state of euphoria, kinda like being stoned on a strong sativa, but still, a unique experience.

I'd suggest starting off on the Equadorians to see how you react, but definitely give the hawaiins a bash - just handcuff yourself to something in a familiar environment!! :D
Mark, just to let you know, the reason the Ecudorians only had a mild effect was because you took them the next day. Mushroom tolerance is incredible in that it builds up immediately, and needs a few days to calm down before you get high properly off mushrooms again.

Philosophers stones I find are great, but they are not trippy, they do what they say on the tin, getting you philosophical and thoughtful.
Just trying to be 'En Vogue'
cheese

Post by cheese »

i have tried the hawaiians on every trip so far... even twice on 1 trip.

im quite familiar with mushrooms and other hallucinagens... just havent tried the truffles.. i normally stear clear of the weaker varieties. and always assumed they were weaker
' Smoke em if you got em '
lampshade

Post by lampshade »

Mark, just to let you know, the reason the Ecudorians only had a mild effect was because you took them the next day. Mushroom tolerance is incredible in that it builds up immediately, and needs a few days to calm down before you get high properly off mushrooms again.
Good stuff I'll have to give the Equadorians another bash. It would be nice to find a shroom which is strong and trippy but still leaves you with some control.
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

lampshade wrote:
Good stuff I'll have to give the Equadorians another bash. It would be nice to find a shroom which is strong and trippy but still leaves you with some control.
Its the same as with every other substance. Like with weed, I have discovered for myself, that even a strong indica can leave you high and active when you only puff a few times and dont smoke the joint like a junky ;)
same is with shrooms. We have found for ourselves, that 1g is the best dosis (of course 1g dried) to have a trip but still be able to control yourself.
like with everything else, its about the dosis!