Legal smokes

lampshade

Legal smokes

Post by lampshade »

Occasionally I try some legal smoke from smartshops, just out of curiousity. This industry seems to be expanding rapidly all over the world.

There's some strong stuff out there, and amazingly similar to weed. Take spice diamond for example, my mate actually prefers this to the poor quality hash or strong indica skunk which travels around the UK. Personally, I find it too stimulating - like drinking a couple of cans of red bull whilst having a smoke on some mild weed.

I came across the following website (I think from another post in the forum), and was amazed at the similarity in looks of the legal buds and "concentrates". Has anyone tried these?

http://www.legalbuds.com/index.html

laidbackfreak

Post by laidbackfreak »

cant say i've tried these exact ones, I have bought some in the psat in Camden out of curiosity. Imo a nice high (not strong) but very short lived but certainly not worth the money.
Did make a nice alternative mix tho and if it was cheaper id probably use it for that regularly.
anything i say to offend is purely innocent...
Kaiser Saucy

Post by Kaiser Saucy »

legalbuds - They are bullshit, i saw a thread on edit once that had 6+ pages of people saying, they had bought them and they had zero effect other than to fuck their throats and chest up & the remainder were mentioning friends of theirs that had spent money on this crap & felt totally ripped off.

a few said their 'buds' turned up looking like mixed herb glued to sticks

at least spice works, never saw the need for more than regular in a bong. It's the best value of the three, decent fallback in times of drought, but wont replace weed for me.[/b]
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Post by HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe »

There is one one herbal highs.com called skunk I have tried that before and it would definitely do in a drought, not as good as a nice bud, but it works nonetheless.
CarlMarx

Post by CarlMarx »

probably the best backup i find for weed is "London Underground Dream" only 14 quid a bag off ebay and its about as strong as spice gold but not as mongy and without a proper spiceover like spice gold.
Kaiser Saucy

Post by Kaiser Saucy »

never tried that one....but i have an embargo on all london underground products.

One of the points of legals is that your supposed to know whats in them. London underground only ever seem to give partial information at best, this shows total disregard for the wellbeing of their customers. What if somebody has a bad reaction? what information can they give to a doctor about them? Other legal high company's do this and it's a pisstake, they have more regard for their profit margins - than the health of customers, food, drink, medication, all are labelled with ingredients. But people like london underground dont seem to think they need to fall in line. Ignoring one of the two main points of legals.

1) they are legal

2) You know exactly what your taking

Obviously im mostly talking about pills, and yes i've ranted a bit :lol: but it's something that bugs me.

rant over
CarlMarx

Post by CarlMarx »

thats true but think about any other legal like spice - they tell you the base herbs but they dont tell you the active chemical. all legals businesses are pretty shady and pretty cynical about the welfare of their customers
lampshade

Post by lampshade »

CarlMarx wrote:thats true but think about any other legal like spice - they tell you the base herbs but they dont tell you the active chemical. all legals businesses are pretty shady and pretty cynical about the welfare of their customers
That's so true. The ingredients on the back of "smoke" (a legal smoking blend) only include the genus of the plants used. I looked up each genus, and discovered that they are all toxins, one of which is used as rat poison! It cost's £25 for a few grams. :shock:
pipe-and-slippers

Post by pipe-and-slippers »

They are ALL total shit.
NEVER, EVER waste your money on legal highs.
The days when government agencies overlooked LSD, MDMA etc are confined to history. There are labs set up by every government in the western world to ensure that chemical additives to foods don't cause cancer in baby rats- the chance they would overlook the euphoric potential of any given chemical is non existent.
Save your money. Anyone that tells you different is describing the placebo effect.[/b][/u]
Old enough to know knetter
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

pipe-and-slippers wrote:They are ALL total shit.
The days when government agencies overlooked LSD, MDMA etc are confined to history. There are labs set up by every government in the western world to ensure that chemical additives to foods don't cause cancer in baby rats- the chance they would overlook the euphoric potential of any given chemical is non existent.
Save your money. Anyone that tells you different is describing the placebo effect.[/b][/u]
Spot on
chansinibombini

Post by chansinibombini »

ok
Last edited by chansinibombini on Mon 7th Feb 2022 01:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
pipe-and-slippers

Post by pipe-and-slippers »

I think you need to find out what the placebo effect is. But, hey, it's not my cash and if a legal works for you then I'm happy for you.
Old enough to know knetter
lampshade

Post by lampshade »

chansinibombini wrote:
I must disagree. Whenever me and my friends go through a drought, we big up a back of "Smoke" from our local headshop. The effects are amazingly close to weed. The first time i had a spliff i couldnt BELIEVE it was legal. The high, however, is much more chemicaly (if thats a word) than weeds more natural high. It is definately not placebo effect, there is some potency in the stuff. I would recommend it to anyone whos in a fix for their green.
It's true that Smoke does goes a weed like high. For me, I find it too harsh on the lungs and it gives a headache the next day.

There's definitely not a placebo effect, but you do have to smoke more to get a decent hit. I tend to do 2 bongs and hold the smoke in for 10 seconds.
hardboiled

Post by hardboiled »

lampshade wrote:
chansinibombini wrote:
I must disagree. Whenever me and my friends go through a drought, we big up a back of "Smoke" from our local headshop. The effects are amazingly close to weed. The first time i had a spliff i couldnt BELIEVE it was legal. The high, however, is much more chemicaly (if thats a word) than weeds more natural high. It is definately not placebo effect, there is some potency in the stuff. I would recommend it to anyone whos in a fix for their green.
It's true that Smoke does goes a weed like high. For me, I find it too harsh on the lungs and it gives a headache the next day.

There's definitely not a placebo effect, but you do have to smoke more to get a decent hit. I tend to do 2 bongs and hold the smoke in for 10 seconds.
I think you've just made it really clear that this crap, is crap.

People, stay away from well merchandised dog shit.

Because once the packaging and promises are removed, you have simply paid someone to buy dogshit. :roll:
hardboiled

Post by hardboiled »

lampshade wrote:
chansinibombini wrote:
Now naturally, if there is 'potency' in this dogshit, there must be an active ingredient.

What is the active ingredient?

I think we'll be waiting awhile for the answer...since there is no psychoactive properties in cat nip and lawn clippings.