DMT Stories?

Prestoned

Post by Prestoned »

If it were legal a great advert could be

'DMT- The Stuff of Dreams'

Thats a bit too hardcore for me. What are the prices for? Hope you have a good one.

:)
munty

Post by munty »

Well, having done DMT (5meo-DMT, which from what I hear is stronger than nn) I can say that, yes, this is most likely the strongest psychedelic there is. If it weren't, well, your mind would not be able to take it.
I felt the first effects as I was exhaling. I was saying "whoa... whoa.." and next thing I knew the world around me was gone, and the sound of my voice was replaced by a buzzing sound. The buzz became the product of all of my senses, and no longer was it "heard" by my ears or "seen" by my eyes, etc. The quality of the sound seemed pure digital, no waves to bounce off of anything. Then the darkness split in something that "looked" and "sounded" like a factory full of sparklers going off and tearing open the fabric of reality, and a heavy weight pushed me down out of my body and I spread out in fractals and spirals until I was boundless and infinite. There was nothing that I could relate to the real world. Then that expansion began to reverse, and spiral inwards. The sound was what you would maybe call "heavenly choirs", but was more like the sound of every living person singing a passionate mourning song for the end of everything. As I, the universe, was collapsing upon myself, it was if everything was becoming more and more ordered, or coherent, until it collapsed into a tiny pinpoint and I understood everything. I understood myself as creator and creation and everything. It only seemed to last a second, but the feeling was that I had made it "there", that "there" that all who seek are looking for. And then that point exploded in a big bang, and my "voice" told me "You have made it all the way.. go with it and throw yourself into it" and I exploded, gave birth to myself as the universe in gigantic soulgasmic spasms. It was 100% complete madness and I was quite sure I had found nirvana. It was though I had seeing eyes that were spinning out in all directions into infinity and my mind was just bending back and forth on itself.

I began to come to with my muscles tensed into knots and my heart pounding harder and faster than it ever had, and just tried to breathe my way verrrry slowly back into my body, as if that infinite being that I was had to be crammed back into this puny little body. I could hear my friends voices and the music playing in the room (which was "Ayahuasca" by Pelt, by the way). These sounds were too much for me to bear, but eventually I was able to squeak out my friend's name and a little "ssh" and luckily he understood. The visuals I was seeing were still so much more intense than any acid trip I had ever had, but seemed like nothing compared to what I had just gone through.

In a few minutes everything was back to normal. My friends said that I was at some points saying "God! God! Yes! Yes!" though I was totally unaware of anything about my body or anything around it. And at some point, apparently, I had been screaming like I was being killed.

It was absolutely terrifying, beautiful and the most profound experience of my life. I came away feeling very assured of all-one, and a sense that the mystery of existence is faaaarrrr weirder then I had ever imagined!

So, to answer your question, yes, it's far stronger than LSD.
alienallen

Post by alienallen »

I've only ever smoked DMT once and that was enough. Probably the most brutal thing i've ever done. "Lost my mind" is an understatement.
mellow moves

Post by mellow moves »

DMT can be a wonderful experience if used with respect. I enjoy a trip to hyperspace at least a couple of times a year.

You do need to approach it with caution. I personally would not recommend it to anyone who doesn't have experience with other psychedelics (shrooms, acid, mescaline etc). It can be extremely overwhelming and very intense.

It can also be quite difficult to smoke. If the OP has freebase (slightly off-white crystals) you will need to vapourize it as burning it with a naked flame will destroy the DMT and nothing will happen. Personally I would recommend making Changa. This is a smoking blend that can be consumed using a bong and is somewhat easier to get into your system.

More information on this can be found here: https://www.dmt-nexus.com/forum/default.aspx?g=forum
This site is excellent for all things DMT and well worth checking out before you blast off. The writings of Terence Mckenna are also very good.

Good luck and I hope you experience(s) are as positive as mine.
RvanSteensel

Re: DMT Stories?

Post by RvanSteensel »

im boutta brew my own changa
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Wow, just read munty's explanation of his dmt trip and what a poetic yet precise and informative way of explaining it that hits the heart of every person we ever heard (try to) explain such a radically different experience than anything else an individual would normally be able to relate to.... very nice jobedude!

BTW we believe the experience of senses getting mixed up, interchanged or joined is called synersthesis something close to that and is apparently also quite prevalent as an effect of heavy dmt doses (and with some savants who e.g. can "physically feel, taste or smell" if an equation has no real number answers or on the fly convert similar abstract reasoning to imagined sensory input. There aspects are particularly fascinating in the light of such experiences as previous poster describes, could there be faculties of our minds that have yet to be fully activated or used in the "right context",and acould these possibly be activated or stimulated by psychoactive or psychedelic substances (micro dosed, in moderation or in full on drugsbunny consumption mode, which ever)? Interesting stuff to ponder and try to juxtapose with ones own experiences with psychedelics we thinks...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

CopenhagenCouple wrote:Wow, just read munty's explanation of his dmt trip and what a poetic yet precise and informative way of explaining it that hits the heart of every person we ever heard (try to) explain such a radically different experience than anything else an individual would normally be able to relate to.... very nice jobedude!
lol you havent been to the DMT nexus allot have you :roll:
CopenhagenCouple

Can't really see why we would have no as it is not a drug of choice for us, more into the fungi, but have hung around with quite a few dmt "psychonauts" who would happily share their views (most of them in essence the same as the one described). Most who share such experiences, however, tend to be either way too pspiritual or mystically inclined for our taste and tend not to distinguish between the metaphors they use to describe their experiences and their actual perception of events post fact. a lot of people even claim actual mystic or even paranormal events took place somehow induced or at least catalyzed by the drug....

didn't get that feel here, the poster succeed in conveying to practically un-communicateable without going the way of a nut, we like that :)
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

CopenhagenCouple wrote:Can't really see why we would have no as it is not a drug of choice for us, more into the fungi, but have hung around with quite a few dmt "psychonauts" who would happily share their views (most of them in essence the same as the one described). Most who share such experiences, however, tend to be either way too pspiritual or mystically inclined for our taste and tend not to distinguish between the metaphors they use to describe their experiences and their actual perception of events post fact. a lot of people even claim actual mystic or even paranormal events took place somehow induced or at least catalyzed by the drug....

didn't get that feel here, the poster succeed in conveying to practically un-communicateable without going the way of a nut, we like that :)
ahh then i think i kinda misinterpreted what u posted xD
but yeah the experience CAN be fucking mystIc and paranormal
i think 4/15 trips i did had a spiritual/godlike/alien setup
CopenhagenCouple

RvanSteensel wrote: ahh then i think i kinda misinterpreted what u posted xD
but yeah the experience CAN be fucking mystIc and paranormal
i think 4/15 trips i did had a spiritual/godlike/alien setup
We hear that a lot also! :)

We think it is hard to find people who have tried it several times and not had the experience of communicating with some entity, how it is interpreted is then very much based on their individual predispositions for e.g. paranormal, religious or extraterrestrial beliefs / experiences. What is really interesting to us is that by some mechanism dmt seems to induce very similar psychedelic experiences, much more than any other psychedelic we can think of, which begs the question what the cause of this might be… :)
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: how it is interpreted is then very much based on their individual predispositions for e.g. paranormal, religious or extraterrestrial beliefs / experiences.
idk how anyone can interpret any of the shit they see cause it doesnt make sense AT ALL xD

one time your in a hyperbolical time chamber , the other your talking to fucking galacticus , the other time your hovering the amazon jungle , one time your making a timetravel .... like wtf .... its just random shit everytime ,
CopenhagenCouple

LOL! Keep sharing man, sounds a lot of fun (although like more than we would like to go for at present)! :D :D

Whaat we were trying to get at is that although ppl have a lot of fucked / wild / amazing experiences the story of ppl "talking" to some entity seems to be very prevalent, which is interesting given how much the trip, as you say, is just random shit everywhere.

Some ppl we have talked to regarding their experiences with lsd report very similar (although not as intense) feeling of talking to or otherwise communicating with "something", while others have never had those experiences. BTW we are talking ppl who would go real, real deep with lucy, and also poly-trip in different combos. We hear very different experiences with shrooms also and have had a lot of them ourselves. Of course there are a lot of common themes with both lsd (or so we hear) and shrooms (in our own experience), but it seems to us and we have heard others comment that dmt is a little unique in the fact that to a vast majority of ppl it tends to invoke similar experiences, at least to a much higher extent than other psychedelics. But having never tried dmt this is all just hearsay and speculation...

CC
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

lol even ketamine or shrooms can make people have the same hallucinations ,
dmt is definitly NOT unique in this

ive had groups of 8 people have the same spiritual shit happen to them while grouphugging lol
and our bodies morphed together into some cleansing weird ass shit and our fucking soul got
transported out of our body and built like a fortress around us , kind of like that Linkin Park points of authority video lol
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

SWIM has it drying right now :wink:
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Pff changa has really been a game changer

my last 5 DMT trips were exactly the same ,
and i dont mean that in a good way . I would immediatly be warped into the 4th dimensions ,
which is where shit gets really creepy .
Even when just taking 1 hit , i would go there .
I figured DMT wasnt for me lol .

But after smoking some changa at a festival my view totally changed.
And it still is changing after having tried diffrent blends,
It is amazing how adding just a few herbs can totally change the experience of it !

n,n-dmt appears to be even more mysterious than i thought it was
if thats even fucking possible lol