wereqw

Kermit

Post by Kermit »

bennybacker wrote:Write oh mate write oh.

You were wrong and you know it someone speaks up for Sir Niall and you shout him down.

Suck on a bong and chill.
This is the thing though i dont think i am wrong. Go on holiday and dont smoke any bud of any sort and see if you enjoy the culture as much.
I dont do bongs i have a volcano it does the job :lol:

LeviInAtl

Post by LeviInAtl »

Kermit wrote:

You were wrong and you know it someone speaks up for Sir Niall and you shout him down.

This is the thing though i dont think i am wrong. Go on holiday and dont smoke any bud of any sort and see if you enjoy the culture as much.
Some seem to have forgotten about the other 6 billion people on the planet and their varying tastes...Not everyones world revolves around pot
What is this made of?? Babies?!
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

quote]Some seem to have forgotten about the other 6 billion people on the planet and their varying tastes...Not everyones world revolves around pot[/quote]

TBH m8 i was on about the people on this site but it went crazy as the norm :lol:
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Kermit wrote:quote]Some seem to have forgotten about the other 6 billion people on the planet and their varying tastes...Not everyones world revolves around pot
TBH m8 i was on about the people on this site but it went crazy as the norm :lol:[/quote]

Not really dude, some of us objected to your arrogence in beliving you no someone better than they know themselves as well as saying that all of us which dont go to amsterdam purely for the coffeeshops are talking bullshit.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:
Kermit wrote:quote]Some seem to have forgotten about the other 6 billion people on the planet and their varying tastes...Not everyones world revolves around pot
TBH m8 i was on about the people on this site but it went crazy as the norm :lol:
Not really dude, some of us objected to your arrogence in beliving you no someone better than they know themselves as well as saying that all of us which dont go to amsterdam purely for the coffeeshops are talking bullshit.[/quote]

coz u dont and wont do the dam without a smoke! You dont travel without scoring a smoke.
Simple
If by some chance you could not at all score any gear whatsoever in the Dam and there was no women in the RLD. You would still continue to visit as often as possible?
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Personally i would man, Amsterdam was somewhere i went most years as a kid with my parents, before i could smoke. So its nice to bring back memories of them. I also love the whole european city vibe, which you get from amsterdam. I like the Dutch people, i like the city and i love the nightlife, exculding the RLD and coffeeshops.

Its not fair to tell me i wouldnt travel without a smoke, ive been to China, Dubai, Japan, Fiji and Israel for at least 2 weeks at a time to experience their culture and way of life each time without any smoke. I thought you would of known that since you were so convinced you knew all my reasons and motivations for travelling to different countries.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:Personally i would man, Amsterdam was somewhere i went most years as a kid with my parents, before i could smoke. So its nice to bring back memories of them. I also love the whole european city vibe, which you get from amsterdam. I like the Dutch people, i like the city and i love the nightlife, exculding the RLD and coffeeshops.

Its not fair to tell me i wouldnt travel without a smoke, ive been to China, Dubai, Japan, Fiji and Israel for at least 2 weeks at a time to experience their culture and way of life each time without any smoke. I thought you would of known that since you were so convinced you knew all my reasons and motivations for travelling to different countries.
Fair enough geez
Never realy said i knew you (SOME1 ELSE SAID THAT) and tbh dont realy care. Just you say you go Nimbin n smoke and Thailand n smoke then what does that say(YOU GO TO SMOKE). It would have been easier just to say what you said in your last post. You put it like you travel to smoke. Which was my point afterall.
I am glad that you can enjoy the culture of many countries without drugs and hope you continue too.
I suppose we will all have to wait and see what the powers that be have in store for amsterdam and what impact it will have. It seems that most would travel without there being any of the Vices we enjoy at the moment.
Myself not a chance i would go maybe once a year if that, which means they would be losing around Euro3k from me alone. Multiply that by all other drug tourists who would do the same and WOW surely alot of EUROs.
We will see
Carlos

Post by Carlos »

Without the weed and coffee shop scene I wouldn't go. There are many places in the world that far surpass it when it comes to things to do/ beauty / food / weather etc.

If I want a 'proper' holiday I go to south or north America not a place where it rains as much as home :)
the happy hacker

Post by the happy hacker »

LeviInAtl wrote:
Kermit wrote:

Some seem to have forgotten about the other 6 billion people on the planet and their varying tastes...Not everyones world revolves around pot
more fool them :lol:
Boognish............
Carlos

Post by Carlos »

no not everything does but on a forum about a countries pot shops it might well do :lol:
OceanVision

ff

Post by OceanVision »

ff
Last edited by OceanVision on Tue 10th Aug 2010 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woob

Post by Woob »

We're all gonna act like its not about the weed.Until its gone.
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

Woob wrote:We're all gonna act like its not about the weed.Until its gone.
! (sorry milehigh ;) )