1e Hulp

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate 1e Hulp

I like 1e Hulp
92%
I don't like 1e Hulp
8%

Total votes: 192

FlyByNite

Re: 1e Hulp

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for 1e Hulp dated June 27, 2022. Thanks to Max.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/1e%20Hul ... 0Hulp.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite

IrishSmoker1916

Post by IrishSmoker1916 »

Mac 1 - 9 E 0.5G exotic buds fantastic taste and effect unique 9/10
London pound cake 8 E 0.5g a bit lacking on taste but strong 8/10
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for 1e Hulp dated September 10, 2022. Thanks to Christo.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Papaya OG filtered hash (14€/g) - Very soft creamy piece of hash. Darker brown from the outside and brighter inside looks very nice. Bubbles strong when touched by the flame. Smelled kind of fruity/hashy and natural. Taste is also there while no taste sensation but very pleasant and noticeable. Effect was also strong like you would expect from a filtered hash like that. Overall very nice piece of hash and with 14€/g well priced compared to many other 20€ filtered hashes around.

By the way I read a review on Google Maps from a customer that this hash was contaminated with sand or something like this (review was from a few months back). Well it was the advice of the dealer (I think his name is Jaap) that I trust and I didn´t find any signs of that contamination. On the other hand the hash is exceptionally soft and flexible but I saw other hashes like the Skywalker OG hash from the Plug (review will follow) which was pretty similar in texture. Would be interesting to know what others think about it who tried it.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for 1e Hulp dated October 5, 2022. Kudos to ward.

Rizla has used up one of his lives.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for 1e Hulp dated November 27, 2022. Kudos top NachoTheDog46.

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/1e%20Hu ... 0Hulp.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for 1e Hulp dated December 14, 2022. Kudos to Christo.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I saw a beautiful looking pic of their Banana Split hash on Instagram so I had to check it out :D

Banana Split filtered hash (14€/g) - Dark brown colored sticky oily piece of hash while not to sticky. Looked so yummy! :mrgreen: the smell is very fruity and fresh but natural to my nose. Bubbles strong when touched by the flame.
On the menu it says it´s more on the Sativa side and indeed effect is more uplifting to me but strong enough 8)
for example when I smoked it once I felt like going on a bike ride, even though it was raining nearly the whole day :lol: and it made a lot of fun :mrgreen:
When you looking for a hash that hits you into the couch that is maybe not the right hash but it´s still strong but let you be active. Liked it :D Could be maybe a few € cheaper.

Jack Herer filtered hash (10€/g) - Very blonde fresh piece of hash with a high oil content. Looks great, too. Smelled very fruity and fresh yummy. Bubbles strong when touched by the flame. Also here more uplifting but still strong enough. With 10€/g well priced :D

Overall both very fresh and strong smelling hashes :shock: :D The effect didn´t knock you out as said before it´s more uplifting but also made me relaxed.

By the way they also had a new more expensive filtered hash on the menu called Banana Punch (25€/g).
Trad

Post by Trad »

Nice review Marok, thanks for taking the time. Larbe always has a couple of tasty treats. 🤪🤪🤪😁
If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one.
JMH
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Trad wrote: Wed 8th Feb 2023 11:28 pm Nice review Marok, thanks for taking the time. Larbe always has a couple of tasty treats.
Yeah! Always nice to talk with him :D Really good budtender and a nice guy :mrgreen:

By the way the Jack Herer filtered hash is still very nice and fresh especially for 10€/g :mrgreen:
Trad

Post by Trad »

Thanks Marok for the update, I'll look for it over 420.
If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one.
JMH
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

SFV OG Filtered hash (18€/g) - Blonde colored very crumbly piece of hash. The consistency reminds me of the Babara Bud filtered hash (22€/g) that I had from Terps Army Coffeeshop in the past and which I was a bit disappointed from especially for the price. But the SFV OG hash had a smell that was much more to my personal liking :mrgreen: It had a natural kushy smell that was pleasant to the nose and a tasty smoke :mrgreen:
The hash bubbled strong when touched by the flame but not as crazy as some other filtered hashes that I had so far. Effect felt strong and clean to me and made me pretty stoned :mrgreen: while it didn´t last ultra long.

Overall nice natural smelling/tasting filtered hash which I enjoyed :D but could maybe be a bit cheaper like 15€/g in my opinion.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for 1e Hulp dated 19 April 2023, submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by RealFresh187

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Headbanging, Triplemilk, Zkittles filtered
Out of the three the Zkittles is by far the best lovely texture and smell bubbles great and flavour is all there .the other two are a let down not like filtered hash more blonde don't bubble great taste like polm very disappointing
Had some pink vanillite weed was ok certainly not outstanding
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for 1e Hulp dated 20 June 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Brazilianhunter.