1e Hulp

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate 1e Hulp

I like 1e Hulp
92%
I don't like 1e Hulp
8%

Total votes: 192

kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tokeing tom

Re: 1e Hulp

Post by Tokeing tom »

Im sorry if this is a stupid question but is there a buzz from smoking cbd or is it just for taste ,i cant understand why anyone would pay €15 a gram for cbd hash
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Tokeing tom wrote: Tue 31st Dec 2019 01:58 pm Im sorry if this is a stupid question but is there a buzz from smoking cbd or is it just for taste ,i cant understand why anyone would pay €15 a gram for cbd hash
No psychoactive properties
Can’t imagine it’s particularly good for health smoked either
Oh and all the ones ive tried ( a few flowers, one jelly hash and a fair few dabs of different cbd’s) Taste terrible.

Seems to be a similar price everywhere I’ve seen it, including these new Uk “dispensaries”
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
eliotrami

Post by eliotrami »

visiting here,little bit of a stomp, but plenty of other shops in the area aswell.
Largefella

Post by Largefella »

Despite being discouraged about the quality from earlier replies, I smoked through some more of the Jelly Hash last night - actually, it's not bad.

It bubbles nicely to a lick of flame, and you can either do this, and then crumble it into a joint, or else just take the pretty malleable "raw" form and spread it on the paper prior to rolling. I did a bit of both.

It gave a pretty heavy stoned, but still sociable - nice for walking around in the cold weather. Taste was just OK...

Likewise, the 1e Hulp budtender told me it was high in both THC and CBD (more THC than standard non-concentrate hashes) Usually I find CBD-only products do nothing for me - but this definitely had THC. I get CBD strains for the wife sometimes, otherwise I wouldn't bother...supposedly it's good for calming the anxiety,...and it's something different.

Don't think I'd seek it out again, but it might appeal to some.
...as Sinatra once sang, Doobee doobee dooo....
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu Update (27 Dec 2019):

For more menu updates, check out www.audiokushhq.com
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu update (11 Jan 2020)

AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for 1e Hulp dated January 22, 2020. Thanks Anon.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/1e%20Hul ... 0Hulp.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for 1e Hulp dated February 6, 2020. Thanks to Fat Old Dwarf.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
LN94

Post by LN94 »

Overrated, commercial shop if you ask me.

Yes, sometimes they have some great stuff, but mostly I find their €14-€16 bud just isn’t quite at the quality it should be.

Had the Gelato for €15 after being told I’d be blown away by the flavor... Yeah that couldn’t have been further from the truth. My advice: Steer clear from Gelato in NL as it just doesn’t do the strain any justice. Hard to find a good version of it.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

LN94 wrote: Wed 22nd Jul 2020 12:56 am Overrated, commercial shop if you ask me.

Yes, sometimes they have some great stuff, but mostly I find their €14-€16 bud just isn’t quite at the quality it should be.

Had the Gelato for €15 after being told I’d be blown away by the flavor... Yeah that couldn’t have been further from the truth. My advice: Steer clear from Gelato in NL as it just doesn’t do the strain any justice. Hard to find a good version of it.
My weed purchases from here were also not so good in the past :? well I didn´t tried much from their offered weed so I can´t really judge that but what I tried looked good but lacked in flavor or didn´t burnt well :?

Apart from that they usually have really good hash on the menu :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

On their Insta Acc I saw a few pics and videos of their new hashes that they offer atm and all looks pretty interesting. Seems like they upped their game again and especially for a hash smoker it is worth a visit I think. Gelato Jelly hash, Girl Scout Cookies, Papaya OG, Banana Split are the hashes that they shown on Insta and each one looks really good on its own. They also shown some Wedding Cake "Diamonds" which looked pretty interesting, too but I think it will be on the menu only for a very short time and super overpriced for sure :roll: but the coffeeshop is on my map again for sure :mrgreen:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for 1e Hulp dated June 2, 2022. Thanks to JM.

Enjoy
FlyByNite / Bud Tender
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

Still stuck with the same shitty flowers