Central

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Central

I like Central
76%
I don't like Central
24%

Total votes: 141

CopenhagenCouple

Re: Central

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Also had the warm Ears a couple of weeks ago and agree with Tom, very good value for money hash, as was most if the remaining hash menu, didn't sample the two cheapest and can't really remember most purchases as they were late night dashes from Batavia. Their top hash, at 12,5 per g, was named Beldia something IIRC, but looked darker than a classic beldia usually is, good and spicy smoke with an OK if a bit mellow effect for the price. Other hashes at the top half of the menu, new school all of them, packed more punch and smoother flavor even though cheaper. Nice service as per ush...

Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Chuck5

Post by Chuck5 »

Currently their Silver Haze is extremely decent. As is the White Widow, surprisingly enough. I have also sampled a few grams of the Violator 'Cali weed' which was a good strength and taste and at 10.50 good value. Only dud I have picked up here of late was their Gelato. At 9.40 per gram my expectations weren't high but you would at least expect the weed to be dry enough to smoke. Alas this was wet and hopeless.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I was looking for some good hash for the price and Central is usually a good spot for cheap smoke wares... there was a big queue in front of the shop which is pretty rare at Corona times. When I was there most coffeeshops were pretty empty and I was the only one inside... only at Coffeeshop Amsterdam and Central there were these queues which is usually a good sign that they sell some good stuff.

I took a look on their "classic" moroccan hashes. Their Bedldia (12,50€/g) was sadly sold out atm... they also had Warm Ears and Sahara Top and a few other cheaper hashes which I wouldn´t buy as it looks like soapbar :roll:

I decide to try that Sahara Top (8,60€/g) which looked pretty good to me. It bubbles decent when touched by the flame but there is no real good smell or taste of that hash. Hash like that I didn´t smoked for ages... it remembers me of some hashes from Coffeeshops that are near the border to germany... looks good but no smell on it... in terms of effect it made me stoned but I don´t want to smoke hash which seems strange to me... who knows whats inside...
CopenhagenCouple wrote: Mon 7th Sep 2020 08:53 pm Also had the warm Ears a couple of weeks ago and agree with Tom, very good value for money hash,
Unfortunately, I didn't notice this post ... so if I had known, I would definitely have opted for the warm ears :roll: but maybe that was another batch either...
benzema0318

Post by benzema0318 »

Marok add me on snapchat moerriesavage
ScottishC

Post by ScottishC »

Popped in here to buy some hash while I was passing. I'd heard on here it was good and I wasn't disappointed.

Bought a 10 euro deal of White Choco which is 8.50 a g. I'm not a huge hash smoker, so forgive me if my descriptions aren't exactly great. It's a slightly soft dark hash. I thought it smelled decent, tasted even better, and the effects weren't bad either.

I also got a gram of the Champagne at 13 a g. It's a very soft hash. The type of thing you'd roll into a snake to put it in a joint. This is really something special, at least to an uncultured non-hash smoking swine like me. Perhaps a connoisseur would be less impressed, but to me this is a really nice bit of hash. It's the first smoke I've had on this trip where I'm thinking I would find it tough to get hold of anything similar at home. The last time I regularly smoked hash, I was living in Copenhagen. This was also a good bit better than anything I've bought in Christiania.

The place is buy and fly only. Reminded me a bit of a bank, with three little perspex cubicles dividing the three budtenders. The guy who served me was extremely nice and polite. He even called me "sir", which was very nice of him, although it made me feel a bit old. To budtenders I used to be "man". "mate" and on one memorable occasion from a very stoned guy in Grey Area, "mah mothafucka".Still, no complaints here.

I'd 100% come here again. I actually regret spending money in Voyagers a few days ago when I could have gone here instead.
Tchukykush92

Post by Tchukykush92 »

to buy beldia 12.5 euros mac 9 euros berry cherry 10 euros and shoreline 10th the weed are of very good quality considering the low prices I was very surprised nice smell good taste and good bang I would do a smoke test again la.beldia was not very oldschool sticky but more pollen does not bubble too much but the taste was present and good surprise at the quality and low prices of central first time for me here but I intend to come back more often
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Central dated October 6, 2021. Thanks to VJ.

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Central ... ntral.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

Arrival Buy & Fly:

1g White widow flower (€9.80?) pretty good example and some of the best flower I've had from central to date.
Smoked and vaped well and still gave a good hit.

1g Warm Ears hash, had followed other reviews to try this but it was quite a hard, light hash for me and wasn't particularly flavourful or strong in this example.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Was passing by so I went in to look at the menu(forgot to take a pic) has to be the cheapest menu in Amsterdam centre , I don't think any of the weed was above €11 which is extremely rare these days..got the feeling that the 2 men behind the counter were more interested in whatever they were talking about so I sniffed the 2 most expensive and settled on a gram of RUNTZ I think it was at €10.40 it was mediocre but I think I should have asked to see a haze or white window as it's a place better known for classic strains
Also got some of there top hash TIDIGNE I think at €9.40 this was a lovely sweet tasting classic Moroccan just what I was looking for and getting harder to find a nice batch of these days definitely a great smoke for the price
Worth popping your head in if passing not to hard on the wallet👍 from me
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Central dated 2 May 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Lebowski_duke

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Central ... ntral.html

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Central dated 5 April 2024, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Rob

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/cs-central.html

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Had the cupcakes before the plane home come in pack of 3 small cakes ...seemed to work 😴