Cookies (Greenhouse)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Blue Velvet

I like Blue Velvet
88%
I don't like Blue Velvet
13%

Total votes: 40

RvanSteensel

Re: Greenhouse Lounge (formerly Blue Velvet)

Post by RvanSteensel »

Lemon Haze wrote:Grabbed 2 grams of their monthly special, Cave Kush. bit pricey at 18e per gram
comeon people boycot this shit lol
once people get used to buying weed at 18euros a gram , the prices will only continue to rise !
2grams for 36bugs...40bugs if you include the drinks lol
for stuff that costs less than 1€ a gram to produce .........
in a country where weed is fucking everywhere........

Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
KayaIndica

Post by KayaIndica »

Greenhouse is just not worth it. Just as stated above. 18 bucks is too steap :P
Nothing But Spirit
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

RvanSteensel wrote:
Lemon Haze wrote:Grabbed 2 grams of their monthly special, Cave Kush. bit pricey at 18e per gram
comeon people boycot this shit lol
once people get used to buying weed at 18euros a gram , the prices will only continue to rise !
2grams for 36bugs...40bugs if you include the drinks lol
for stuff that costs less than 1€ a gram to produce .........
in a country where weed is fucking everywhere........

This + rep. been saying this for a long time. Good import hash even breaks 25e/g
orle

Post by orle »

The most offensive part is that this purchase is then either unflushed, cut early, trimmed hastily, wet, uncured, underweight, knocked around so much the trichomes fell off, mouldy, any combination of those, OR they just plain try to give you a bag of left-over twiggy lower bud and leaf.
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

Just imagine how much they make per kilo. 1000 x 15-25e..... :roll:
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

Just imagine how much they make per kilo. 1000g x 15-25e..... :roll:

I now make dry sift hash @ 95% + pure heads, wonder how much a coffeeshop would charge for that?
HighC

Post by HighC »

I know everyone hates on this place, but I enjoyed it today. The budtender took some time to show me a few things. "I asked for something nice and chunky. It was the closest coffee shop to my hotel.

I grabbed some super lemon haze, la confidential, and super lemon haze cream.

La confidential- It was really thick and made my fingers sticky breaking it up. Not a lot of taste actually, but gave a nice indica push.
5 out of ten

Super lemon haze- The smell was unbelievably good. Big thick sativa crystal covered but. Honestly one of the tastiest smokes I've enjoyed. 9 out of ten. Would smoke again.

Lemon haze cream. Dark and mushy to the touch. I was able to stick my finger to the lighter and give it a lift after breaking some up.
6 and a half. Taste was a little goofy honestly

I smoked everything out of a glass bong.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

Jack Cream(18€/g)looked worth a try but already had too much on me.
Nathc84

Post by Nathc84 »

The pure kush is very strong and tastie defo be back for more..the slh well the best you will get in dam
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Came here searching for Chemdawg but it wasn't on the menu (gutted!)
As it was the first stop on route to the hotel thought I'd grab something for a quick smoke and fly to the hotel...thought I'd play it safe and grab some SSH, smelt sweet and little dense nugs but it had no flavour whatsoever!
A real let down, the place was steady but we were quickly asked not to sit in the downstairs part behind the bar and kitchen as they wanted the upstairs room used first.
Always find this place a bit off when it comes to service and interaction, bud tenders are miserable and the price V quality is rarely justified. Big shame for such a well known brand.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

popped in one morning (fairly early) during my recent visit, copped a gram each of

- Pineapple glue. very sweet, not very gluey. distinctly average

- Super critical. didnt burn properly, trashed.

went back to the dealers counter and asked him to give me a gram of the very best quality weed they had in stock, "NYCD bro, shes reekin'" it burnt well had the classic nycd taste but the high wasnt great and the bud structure was weak.

not a real surprise to be honest, spent about a hour and a half in here had 2 coffees and didnt feel at all pushed.

basically yeah you can go here, or you can go to other places. its not top of the list IMO
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Been here twice. Both times a let down. Their cheese was scraggly and underwhelming. Lemon haze was poorer than the stuff is get at home in the street. Overrated and expensive. Proper tourist dive.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Last week:

This time they didn't have something new hashwise I haven't tried before.

Though they again took the biscuit as they were selling Violet Malawi for 22€/g. Mind you this was listed under 'Specials' among other lower priced stuff ; it is not imported from the Usa or fuck knows!

Now the best part, attention please and fasten your seatbelts: according to the menu it was Malawi(landrace)xCritical Kush. Now go and get it but to me it looked embarassing especially for such a price ; budtender said it is so special because it purpled. All right then! You eat with your eyes first and its all about colours, right?

Now some good news at least as too an a objective god myself: they had an import section on the menu tool and their stuff seemed to range from 22€ to 25€ for some again hilariously named Wiz Kalifa Kush which was merely nice enough looking but it seems they are cheaper when it comes to so called imports than others so go get it.
Cacone

Post by Cacone »

:? Their Super Lemon Haze is not the same of before.. I remember, I bought the best of this weed on April 2016, and now, from about one year, is not the same anymore.. But the price is always the same!!
I'm not happy because many years ago it was a very nice shop, but now I see only tourists vs dealers who often they are not polite..
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

The shop has been renovated and has a very large counter now. I liked the coffeeshop itself especially the upstairs area while I didn´t took a closer look what they changed now because the coffeeshops are still take away only... but first impression was not bad...

King Hassan (15€/g) - I expected that kind of moroccan that is around in many coffeeshops atm for around 15€ a gram called Tidghine, Beldia but this King Hassan was different so I tried it. Very soft blonde fresh hash looked very yammy :D the smell was kind of fruity but also with scents of the classic moroccan. The hash bubbles nicely when touched by the flame. The taste was very enjoyable, too while not ultra tasty but I liked it :D
Good effect on body and head but in the end more stoned I would say.

Overall nice blonde fresh hash. Not really an oldschool moroccan but it also didn´t felt like a newschool hash... good effect but I really hope that prices for hash went down in the next time...

Kush pre rolled Joint (4,50€/g mixed with tabacco) - Second and last pre rolled joint this trip but again not bad :D I could really taste that there was some kind of kush in it. Smoked good and gave me a good effect. Well to roll it yourself is sitll 100 times better but I was a bit surprised... I had expected much less and compared to my last pre rolled joints which I tried this two were much better.