Papillon

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Papillon

I like Papillon
100%
I don't like Papillon
No votes

Total votes: 22

jim n soj

Re: Papillon

Post by jim n soj »

Can any one tell me the opening times please as stopping really close to this place in September. :D

AL

Post by AL »

jim n soj wrote:Can any one tell me the opening times please as stopping really close to this place in September. :D
Hi man

think its 10am opening time but not 100% & you might be happy I'm not 100% as I'm thinking it might be 9am opening :D
definitely 1am closing but can say for sure its open at 10am but you might be lucky & it opens at 9am lol typical stoner reply :)

Regardless its a great smoker where you can use tobacco if that's your way & prices are way better than up town.

Defo open at 10am

Enjoy

peace
need a spliff......
jim n soj

Post by jim n soj »

Thanks AL looking forward to visiting the place.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Papillon dated November 29, 2017. Thanks to Q.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Papillon ... illon.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Love papillon ever since an old member put me onto them, unfortunately they no longer sell that quality squidgy brown goodness of the old days and tbh for a shop in the suburbs the prices have certainly increased here, but I love a good cheese and is one shop that doesn't let me down.

Hot chick serving alert here :shock:
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Strolled in here on a very hot afternoon looking for some hash and a place to hide from the sun...

Quite a relaxing, fairly quiet little shop on a beautiful afternoon, so i grabbed a gram of Amnesia Hash and a couple grams of the Golden Cream since it had a very familiar, old-school Moroccan whiff, and i didn't fancy getting too plastered!

...Nice stuff... Fairly tasty, yet not too oily, and the mellow & floaty high must have lasted 4 hours... Made me sun-proof too!!! 8)

Sitting, having a brew, a smoke, and looking out at the tree shaded plaza out of the window was an amazingly relaxing way to spend an hour.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Pineapple kush was bad

Sour kush was ok

Sweet and sour diesel was excellent

Friendly and welcoming spot very close to my apartment

Not somewhere I will rush to get to unless I’m nearby again, but I also wouldn’t walk past if I was in the area
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu update (26 Dec 2019)

For more menu updates check out www.audiokushhq.com
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Since longer time I wanted to try their "Kushberry hash" but somehow I never made it there... sadly it was not on the menu anymore :? I went for their "AK47 hash" instead because there was nothing that really catched my eye from the menu... well the budtender recommend the "Cream Supreme hash" which was a trad. moroccan but I had already some good moroccan from coffeeshop Roxy with me (review will follow) so I went for the AK :D

AK47 hash (11€/g) - Pretty blonde soft hash with a light pleasant smell of the used genetics. Bubbles decent when touched by the flame but not overly strong. It wasn´t super tasty but smooth and pleasent to smoke. Effect was strong enough and gave me a good relaxed high.

Overall good hash while nothing outstanding. With 11€/g ok priced in my opinion. It taste/feels pretty natural to me which isn´t every time the case in that price range.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Papillon Dated October 16, 2022. Thanks to Crazycarlo.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Papillon ... illon.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Papillon dated 15 November 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Lebowski_duke

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Papillo ... illon.html