Toermalijn (Tilburg)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like the Toermalijn

Yes I like the Toermalijn
100%
No I don't like the Toermalijn
No votes

Total votes: 13

Marok21

Re: Toermalijn (Tilburg)

Post by Marok21 »

I read on web that they got many new "dry sift" hash varieties so I had to check them out :mrgreen: And indeed now they have the biggest newschool hash menu from all coffeeshops that I know. Well maybe they even had the biggest newschool hash menu before they got all that new stuff :roll: Now they have around 13 new school hashes on the menu.

Sadly the quality went a bit down over the last months compared to what they had when they started with that dry sift hashes... luckily it seems like the quality went up again now with that new arrivals :mrgreen: On the other hand the prices increased, too. They say it´s because the hash is better filtered now and so on... and indeed like I said before I could notice a quality increase.

I tried their:

Sunset Sherbert hash (16€/g) - Pretty crumbly hash. I was at first a bit sceptical because it wasn´t possible to make balls of it but it bubbles strong when touched by the flame which most low quality hashes that look like that don´t do. Smell/taste was also pretty nice and kind of clean as I know from most "filtered" hashes. While the effect wasn´t really strong on the body... more of a strong sativa effect. I liked it.

Headbanger Hash (16€/g) - Bit crumbly but sticks better than the S. Sherbert hash. Bubbles very strong when touched by the flame, too. The female budtender told me it´s their "strongest" hash on the menu. Also good clear smell of the used genetics. Pretty tasty stuff and the whole room smells of quality weed/hash when smoked. Indeed strong effect bit more on the stony side to me... made it very hard to keep the eyes open :mrgreen: Nice hash :D

Tahoe OG hash (16€/g) - Also bit crumbly but sticks better than the Headb. and Sun.Sh. hash. Looks yummy because of its nice blonde colour with darker oily parts. Bubbles strong like "filtered" hashes usually do. Nice strong pleasent taste of the used genetics... effect is also strong more indica like and again felt very clean as all of the hashes that I tried this time :mrgreen:

Nicole Bubba hash (16€/g) - A bit darker looking crumbly hash. Bubbles very strong when touched by the flame.
Also here nice clean smell and I like the taste of the used genetics. As with the other hashes it delivers a strong effect. I like it :mrgreen:

Gelato hash (18€/g) - Darker on the outside and more blondish crumbly inside. Bubbles nicely and strong... natural smell of the used genetics while it isn´t a strong smell but pleasent and natural to my nose. Also good pleasent taste but I expected a bit more because it´s 2€ more expansive. Well effect is strong, too and overall high quality hash but compared to the others I don´t understand the 2€ more for it.

My personal favorites are the Tahoe OG, Nicole Bubba and Headbanger hash because they have to me a bit more special taste... while the others are also very good and of good taste.
Overall nice to see that they offer some new high quality hashes here. They also had some "Cali" Ice O Lator on the menu for 30€/0,5g probably made of "Fire Alien OG".
After Amsterdam, Tilburg is my first choice when it comes to quality hash (from coffeeshops) again especially in terms of newschool hash.

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tangie Hash (18€/g) - Pretty crumbly but still with a good oil content. Reminds of other double filtered hashes from look. Darker on the outside but pretty blonde inside. Smells really like the used strain kind of mandarin tangie smell not to strong but very natural yammi :D Bubbles very strong when touched by the flame. The smell transfered very well to the taste. Lekker! :mrgreen: Effect is pretty strong but you feel that it works more on the sativa side more uplifting...

Overall with 18€/g 2€ more expensive as most of the other filtered hashes on the menu but the smell transfers very well to the taste and it really taste like the used strain. By the way I am not the biggest tangie lover :lol: but I damn like that hash :mrgreen: Well as always could only be cheaper in my opinion.

Skywalker OG hash (16€/g) - That was a advice of the budtender. Pretty blonde creamy piece of newschool hash. Not as crumbly as many other filtered hashes more on the creamy side and I like that :mrgreen: Bubbles very strong when touched by the flame. Also here nice smell of the used genetics and very clean to my nose. Good clean taste of the used genetics and it gaves me a strong indica high good for the nighttime :D
Recommended, too :mrgreen:

They also had a 24k hash (18€/g) on the menu that they advertised as it comes from Cali but it was temp sold out when I was there.

By the way the Headbanger hash (16€/g) is still super tasty and it really have that sour notes as the strain has :mrgreen: while it´s a bit more crumbly then the last batch.
I really like the Sunset Sherbert hash (16€/g), too and that current batch isn´t so crumbly anymore then the last time.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Sadly it seems like the quality of their Dry sift hashes went down again :x

I tried their Sunset Sherbert (16€/g) and Skywalker OG (16€/g) hash again and it was different than before. While they look oilier now... the colour of the trichomes is darker than before and it´s still crumbly. It didn´t smelled/tasted as good and intense, too :? For the first time I tried their Banana Punsh hash (16€/g) and San Fernando Valley hash (16€/g) which looked pretty similar to the other two. The SFV hash had maybe the best taste but nothing special compared to the other hashes a few weeks back. Also the potency went down, too while it is still strong enough.

Well in the end the hash wasn´t bad but far away from what it was a few weeks back and with 16€/g overpriced in my opinion :?

But I will try them again later and will report back because I got a covid vaccination a few days before and somehow it seems like I didn´t get high as usual after the vaccination... that was already with the first one. It need a few days till I can get high as usual :lol:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Fuck man I dont mind growing an extra arm or glowing in the dark, but when they start interfering in out stonedness ...well fuck no 🤣🤣🤣

Hope your keeping good Marok ,merry Christmas to you and yours ,hope u get some good hash for the festivities 👍
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sun 12th Dec 2021 10:02 pm Fuck man I dont mind growing an extra arm or glowing in the dark, but when they start interfering in out stonedness ...well fuck no 🤣🤣🤣

Hope your keeping good Marok ,merry Christmas to you and yours ,hope u get some good hash for the festivities 👍
:lol: :lol: that was good :lol:

Thanks a lot Tom and I wish you and your family a wonderfull christmas time, too 8) I read your current reviews with great interest :D sounds like a mouthwatering xmas stash :shock: :mrgreen:

I was a bit dissapointed at first by the hashes that I got from Toermalijn because they were not as good as before but it´s still pretty good quality. Its more potent than I thought at first, too. I also have a bit of "Ice Cream Cake Ice O Lator" left that is advertised as its from Cali :roll: that will be my special treat for the festivities :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Headband x Cheese hash (15€/g), San Fernando Valley (16€/g), Nicole Bubba hash (16€/g), Tangie hash (18€/g) all very good quality. Well bit pricey but similar quality to the double and tripple filtered hashes that are sold even for higher prices in Amsterdam. So if you are looking for filtered hashes it´s def. a very good place. Sadly the filtered hashes will be sold in "sealed" small glas jars and it´s not possible to smell or take a closer look on the hash before buying :? that could be improved...
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Toermalijn dated June 22, 2022. Thanks to AB.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Tilbur ... alijn.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

last week:

Seems they introduced something called "digital NFT membership card". To be honest I have no clue what that means :lol: but if you make that "digital NFT card" you get discount on every item on the menu. On one hand that sounds interesting but on the other hand I am pretty skeptical about things like that especially in terms of privacy and so on...

They still have a huge hash menu with 9-10 traditionell hashes, 9-10 dry sift hashes 5 Ice O Lators.

From the "dry sift hashes" I tried their "Dosidos (15€/g)", "Triple Kush Lemonade (15€/g)", "Bubba Kush (16€/g)", "Macedonia (16€/g)" and "Nicole Kush (18€/g)".

All high quality newschool hashes. The "Triple Kush Lemon Hash" was the only dark sticky hash from the ones I tried while the others where more crumbly and had that typical texure I know from many "filtered" hashes that I tried so far. The "Triple Kush Lemon Hash" was maybe the one with the least taste but as the others very strong effect but a bit more sativa than the other ones I would say. The "Macedonia Dry Sift hash" had the funniest name :lol: It was the favorite hash of the budtender... the genetics were "Slurricane x Wakanka x Strawnana" and was indeed really nice.

I was very happy with what I tried here. All hashes that I tried were pretty natural, tasty and potent. Well not the cheapest prices but if you look at the quality it´s worth the money for sure.

But I heard from friends and others that the quality can be pretty different from visit to visit because there is such a big demand and batches can change pretty fast but the quality were never bad at all. It's a pity that you can't smell the hash varieties beforehand because they are sold in sealed jars which makes it pretty difficult to chose the best hash.

By the way Tilburg take part in the "wietexperiment" with cannabis grown legally... as far as I know tourist will there still be welcome in the coffeeshops but not in Nijmegen, Arnhem... because the selling to tourist is not allowed in cities that take part in the "wietexperiment" and are located very near to a border to germany or belgium. The major of Tilburg said they are no real "border town" so tourist will still be welcome and can buy legal grown weed and dutch hash.
On one hand I am very disappointed that imported hash will not be available anymore :cry: :cry: but I am also interested what the quality looks like when its 100% controlled.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Toermalijn in Tilburg dated 12 November 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Jakub

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Tilbu ... alijn.html

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Toermalijn in Tilburg dated 7 January 2024, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Benjamin

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Tilbu ... alijn.html

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Toermalijn in Tilburg dated 15 March 2024, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Jonsen

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/cs-toermalijn.html