Toermalijn (Tilburg)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like the Toermalijn

Yes I like the Toermalijn
100%
No I don't like the Toermalijn
No votes

Total votes: 13

LN94

Re: Toermalijn (Tilburg)

Post by LN94 »

Drove an hour just to pick only to find out they’re closed due to holiday until August 9th :(

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

LN94 wrote: Wed 29th Jul 2020 05:02 am Drove an hour just to pick only to find out they’re closed due to holiday until August 9th :(
:? :? I also went to Tilburg in the past (some years ago) to visit Toermalijn and they were closed due to holidays, too. That sucks :? but it´s very nice from you to post that bad news here anyways... I was thinking of travel to Tilburg today but when Toermalijn is closed it´s not really worth the yourney, thanks for the warning :thumbup: :clap:
LN94

Post by LN94 »

Unusually crap stuff I got for the 3.5g tOp sHeLf Gorilla Glue jar.

€50 for 3.5g. No flavor, weak high. What a waste of money...

Seems lkme the only way to get good bud here is spending €125 for a ‘Cali’ jar. I’ll pass...

Only products worth purchasing are their dry sift hash.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

LN94 wrote: Sun 18th Oct 2020 10:54 pm Unusually crap stuff I got for the 3.5g tOp sHeLf Gorilla Glue jar.

Seems lkme the only way to get good bud here is spending €125 for a ‘Cali’ jar. I’ll pass...

A real shame :? I also read a review on web were the reviewer wrote that the weed quality is not as good as before atm and they still charge the same prices as before and sell it still as "top shelf" :?

My mate got different "top shelf" jars (50-60€) from them in the past (nearly one year ago) and was very happy with the quality. I smoked some of it, too and yeah it was really tasty pretty white burning weed and just as it should be... simply really good grown weed but it seems that changed what a pity... hopefully it's only temporary...
Tom Joad

Post by Tom Joad »

A good few of my mates still live down there and they don't buy from there anymore.

Shout out to Phat Paulie, back in the game :-)
LN94

Post by LN94 »

LN94 wrote: Sun 18th Oct 2020 10:54 pm Unusually crap stuff I got for the 3.5g tOp sHeLf Gorilla Glue jar.

Gave this place one more chance today and got a €60 “top shelf” 3.5 jar of The New + a dry sift hash gram of Strawberry Banana.

And well.... It’s been a good run, but I definitely done with this place now. Overpriced shite.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

They also own now the building right next to Toermalijn. So the new entrance is in that new building and the old one is now the exit. It seems like they were forced to focus more on the Covid rules because the whole new space was mainly used to be able to have at least 1,5m distance between people... with the "new" exit the people don´t use the same door and so there is less contact...

I asked the female budtender for a advice for a indica hash. She recommend me the Strawberry Banana Kush hash (12-13€/g) which was indeed pretty good. Good oil content more creamy than crumbly and bubbles nicely when touched by the flame. The smell is pretty natural of the used genetics with hashy notes and was pleasent to my nose while the smell isn´t as strong as some other hashes that I had from here before. The effect was strong enough and I liked it.

Ice Cream Cake hash (12 or 13€/g) - From look it´s kind of similar to the Strawberry Banana Kush hash. Bubbles also pretty good when touched by the flame. Again good smell of the used genetics and hashy notes but not overly intense. In terms of effect I liked the Strawberry Banana hash a bit more while it gave me also a strong enough stoned effect but to me the SB was a bit "stronger".

Bubba Kush hash (12 or 13€/g) - This one I had several times in the past and it was everytime a bit different but of nice quality. This time it was a pretty sandy crumbly hash. It doesn´t bubble when touched by the flame which is mostly a not so good sign :roll: Also the smell is very light and nothing special. The effect was also pretty weak for a hash in that price range :?

Overall I liked the Strawberry Banana hash and the Ice Cream Cake but compared to the hashes I got from them in the past it wasn´t so outstanding but still pretty good. Unfortunately I was just disappointed with the bubba kush hash :?
macky

Post by macky »

Marok21 wrote: Tue 8th Dec 2020 07:06 pm They also own now the building right next to Toermalijn. So the new entrance is in that new building and the old one is now the exit. It seems like they were forced to focus more on the Covid rules because the whole new space was mainly used to be able to have at least 1,5m distance between people... with the "new" exit the people don´t use the same door and so there is less contact...

I asked the female budtender for a advice for a indica hash. She recommend me the Strawberry Banana Kush hash (12-13€/g) which was indeed pretty good. Good oil content more creamy than crumbly and bubbles nicely when touched by the flame. The smell is pretty natural of the used genetics with hashy notes and was pleasent to my nose while the smell isn´t as strong as some other hashes that I had from here before. The effect was strong enough and I liked it.

Ice Cream Cake hash (12 or 13€/g) - From look it´s kind of similar to the Strawberry Banana Kush hash. Bubbles also pretty good when touched by the flame. Again good smell of the used genetics and hashy notes but not overly intense. In terms of effect I liked the Strawberry Banana hash a bit more while it gave me also a strong enough stoned effect but to me the SB was a bit "stronger".

Bubba Kush hash (12 or 13€/g) - This one I had several times in the past and it was everytime a bit different but of nice quality. This time it was a pretty sandy crumbly hash. It doesn´t bubble when touched by the flame which is mostly a not so good sign :roll: Also the smell is very light and nothing special. The effect was also pretty weak for a hash in that price range :?

Overall I liked the Strawberry Banana hash and the Ice Cream Cake but compared to the hashes I got from them in the past it wasn´t so outstanding but still pretty good. Unfortunately I was just disappointed with the bubba kush hash :?
All block ? This shortage of old school hash must be making lock down even harder on you ...chin up should be over soon ..fingers crossed :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

macky wrote: Tue 8th Dec 2020 10:02 pm All block ? This shortage of old school hash must be making lock down even harder on you ...chin up should be over soon ..fingers crossed
Usually I try to have a mixed stash of newschool and oldschool hashes. Toermalijn is most of the time a great coffeeshop for newschool dry sieved hashes so I only went for that here this time... while they also have usually some nice "traditional" maroc, too.
On that trip I stopped in Tilburg and went further to Den Haag where I wanted to get some nice oldschool hash from Cremers or other places there... sadly Cremers "classic" hash menu was pretty small and the oldschool hashes didn´t looked that appealing this time :roll:
I tried some hash named "Oldschool Maroc" from Coffeeshop de Mazzelaar which sadly was more of a newschool hash :lol: also in the other coffeeshops like Dizzy Duck, Greenhouse Secret Farmers and so on I didn´t saw any moroccan hash that looked interesting to me or it was damn expensive like 15-20€/g :shock: the time runned away pretty fast last trip and before I have to go back I went to Coffeeshop "Demo" near the Central Station which didn´t looked pretty appealing in the past to me :lol: they only had one hash on the menu which was called "Honey B Hia" (17,50€/1,2g). Pretty expensive :evil: but luckily a pretty stony oldschool moroc... exactly the relaxing effect I was looking for :D but again too expensive :?

So like you said it´s not the best time to get good quality oldschool hashes :? At the moment I smoke newschool hash in the daytime... later some nice stony moroccan oldschool hash. Or if the work was extremely stressful then I smoke classic hash during the day, too :mrgreen: Still the best for me to relaxing :D

I also can't wait for everything to go back to normal... luckily I still can manage to get some good enough classic moroccan hash (hopefully it stays that way :lol: ) but especially that social distancing and that you can´t stay for a while anywhere is damn fucked up :roll: so fingers crossed and I'm looking forward to more freedom :mrgreen:
LN94

Post by LN94 »

Beautiful Gluckies (€12), Lemon Gold (€12) & Ice Cream Cake (€13) dry sift hash at the moment. Especially the Gluckies. Superb 👌
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Skywalker OG Hash (12€/g) - It´s a dark creamy soft hash. It´s not super sticky or oily like some other dark newschool hashes but still oily enough. The hash bubbles nicely when touched by the flame. It didn´t smelled overly strong while the smell is pleasent and natural to my nose. The high is more on the indica side and gave me a good effect :D

Tropicana hash (12€/g Tropicana Cookies X OG Kush) - Dark soft creamy hash like the Skywalker OG but a bit oilier and stickier. Also here not the strongest smell but good and natural to my nose but I hoped for something more smelly and tasty but again it smoked pretty good so no real complains. Bubbles well when touched by the flame. Strong indica effect as the Skywalker OG hash.

Lemon Gold hash (12€/g) - The hash was advertised by the female budtender as their only sativa hash on the menu. Blonde dry crumbly hash while it isn´t to crumbly with a light pleasent smell of the used genetics. The hash didn´t bubble when touched by the flame which is mostly in my experiece a not so good sign and so it was in this case, too :? The effect was very weak while it didn´t smoked that bad to be honest and the taste was also not bad and natural to me. That remembered me of some homemade hash from a mate which looked smelled pretty good but didn´t bubble and had no noticeable effect at all... I think something went wrong while producing the hash maybe wrong sieve mesh size... I don´t know... well it was advertised as sativa but that doesn´t mean that the effect has to be very weak :roll: especially for 12€/g I would go for a good haze instead to have a real good sativa effect.

Glookies hash (12€/g) - Blonde solid piece of resin and needs handwarmth to get softer. Light pleasent natural smell of the used genetics. The hash bubbled slightly when it was touched by the flame. Luckily this one had a much better effect on me than the "Lemon Gold" and was strong enough for me. Also more on the indica side while it worked also in the head. Well in the end it was good but could be fresher.

Overall sadly nothing outstanding this time but still good quality newschool hash. Ok the Lemon Gold dissapointed me big time but in the end it wasn´t bad and still some of the best newschool hash from coffeeshops in the area.

By the way they also had an Ice O Lator hash supposed to be from Cali (made from Skywalker OG) on the menu for 18€/0,5g. I noticed some customers who asked for it but it wasn´t in stock atm. They seemed to be locals so maybe a worth to try :D
Last edited by Marok21 on Tue 8th Jun 2021 05:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bifton

Post by Bifton »

Marok21 wrote: Mon 24th May 2021 12:36 pm Skywalker OG Hash (12€/g) - It´s a dark creamy soft hash. It´s not super sticky or oily like some other dark newschool hashes but still oily enough. The hash bubbles nicely when touched by the flame. It didn´t smelled overly strong while the smell is pleasent and natural to my nose. The high is more on the indica side and gave me a good effect :D

Tropicana hash (12€/g Tropicana Cookies X OG Kush) - Dark soft creamy hash like the Skywalker OG but a bit oilier and stickier. Also here not the strongest smell but good and natural to my nose but I hoped for something more smelly and tasty but again it smoked pretty good so no real complains. Bubbles well when touched by the flame. Strong indica effect as the Skywalker OG hash.

Lemon Gold hash (12€/g) - The hash was advertised by the female budtender as their only sativa hash on the menu. Blonde dry crumbly hash while it isn´t to crumbly with a light pleasent smell of the used genetics. The hash didn´t bubble when touched by the flame which is mostly in my experiece a not so good sign and so it was in this case, too :? The effect was very weak while it didn´t smoked that bad to be honest and the taste was also not bad and natural to me. That remembered me of some homemade hash from a mate which looked smelled pretty good but didn´t bubble and had no noticeable effect at all... I think something went wrong while producing the hash maybe wrong sieve mesh size... I don´t know... well it was advertised as sativa but that doesn´t mean that the effect has to be very weak :roll: especially for 12€/g I would go for a good haze instead to have a real good sativa effect.

Glookies hash (12€/g) - Blonde solid piece of resin and needs handwarmth to get softer. Light pleasent natural smell of the used genetics. The hash bubbled slightly when it was touched by the flame. Luckily this one had a much better effect on me than the "Lemon Gold" and was strong enough for me. Also more on the indica side while it worked also in the head. Well in the end it was good but could be fresher.

Overall sadly nothing outstanding this time but still good quality newschool hash. Ok the Lemon Gold dissapointed me big time but in the end it wasn´t bad and still some of the best newschool hash from coffeeshops in the area.

By the way they also had an Ice O Lator hash supposed to be from Cali (made from Skywalker OG) on the menu for 18€/0,5g. I noticed some customers who asked for it but it wasn´t in stock atm. They seemed to be locals so maybe a good
Damn I miss this place and you're not helping Marok :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: after all this lockdown is over I must visit again.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Bifton wrote: Mon 7th Jun 2021 11:12 pm Damn I miss this place and you're not helping Marok after all this lockdown is over I must visit again.
Sorry for that that was not my intention :lol: but it looks better and better... many people have already been vaccinated and the number of infections goes down and down... the long-awaited day is getting closer :mrgreen:
Bifton

Post by Bifton »

Marok21 wrote: Thu 10th Jun 2021 07:12 pm
Sorry for that that was not my intention :lol: but it looks better and better... many people have already been vaccinated and the number of infections goes down and down... the long-awaited day is getting closer :mrgreen:
Marok your reviews and the detail that goes into them is awesome. You can read a description of one of your visits and it is almost as if you are right there at CS Toermalijn making the selection yourself. Grab some papers and tips, turn right and into the garden for a burn in the sun. Heaven :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Seriously, this site, your posts and reading the banter of the 'regulars' in chatroom have helped keep me sane over the last year or so thank you all. Peace out :D
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

mexican haze dry sift ..... idk .... doesnt feel that dry ...
hella sativa tho , got me hella high
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke